Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I hope they get Rodney but not Ismael.

That would be funny. LSU also offered Rodney, so I'm guessing it will be a package deal
    I'm sure they wouldn't take Rodney's commit without Ismael. Agree it will be a package.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Pretty gross move of desperation on Oregon's part offering the scrub brother of Ishmael Sophser to try to sign him. I don't even think the Sark staff would have done that. Pretty pathetic.

When you are put in a position of need, you have to do what you can. If by some miracle, Oregon does get this kid, I would call that a pretty smart move on their part. Getting a playmaker on the D-line is worth using a scholly on a less touted kid. Pete wouldn't do it, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. Having a playmaker like this on the D-line in the Pac 12 is a complete game changer.
    Not really a game changer. He's one guy. UW will have four guys on their roster of equal or better talent than him. Having a bunch of elite D-tackles to rotate in and out is the game changer. Sophser will still go to LSU because they pay more and all Oregon has done is embarrass themselves.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Pretty gross move of desperation on Oregon's part offering the scrub brother of Ishmael Sophser to try to sign him. I don't even think the Sark staff would have done that. Pretty pathetic.

When you are put in a position of need, you have to do what you can. If by some miracle, Oregon does get this kid, I would call that a pretty smart move on their part. Getting a playmaker on the D-line is worth using a scholly on a less touted kid. Pete wouldn't do it, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. Having a playmaker like this on the D-line in the Pac 12 is a complete game changer.
    Not really a game changer. He's one guy. UW will have four guys on their roster of equal or better talent than him. Having a bunch of elite D-tackles to rotate in and out is the game changer. Sophser will still go to LSU because they pay more and all Oregon has done is embarrass themselves.
    Stop it.
    Paama, Tuitele, Bandes, Taimani, and Lutilugasenoa are all equivalent or better talents than Sophser. Shit I was wrong, it's actually five guys that UW has. Sophser is not a legit 5-star. Bandes out-performed him at the Opening and we all know Paama's the best NT prospect in the country.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Stop it.
    Paama, Tuitele, Bandes, Taimani, and Lutilugasenoa are all equivalent or better talents than Sophser. Shit I was wrong, it's actually five guys that UW has. Sophser is not a legit 5-star. Bandes out-performed him at the Opening and we all know Paama's the best NT prospect in the country.
    Eat three Wendy’s cheeseburgers, then pop-off
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wait until Ivan Socha gets ahold of him.