Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Duck fans - Oregon has 8 seniors on the roster. They have currently 20 commits with strong rumors of taking 24-25 players. That is -17 worse case scenario. How many players is Cristobal booting?

Right now there is one open spot, even if no one leaves. It helps that Crystalball played the year with a self-imposed 12-scholarship ban.
    What is your gut on Herbert, Mitchell and Dye?
    You didn't axe me, but I think Herbert stays, Mitchell probably doesn't have a choice and Dye will LEAVE!

But I've been wrong a lot lately. See my Kayvon prediction.
    Herbert's gone which will motivate the others to jump shit as well knowing Oregon's gonna suck next season without him.
    I thought it would be better if Herbert stayed? Which is it?

You've been predicting a lot of shit lately. Let's see how much sticks super doog.

He's the #2 recruit in the country. It's killing you.
    Not at all. UW isn't just recruiting elite talent. They're recruiting real football players. Tough kids who put their egos aside and bust their asses. That's why we've have the best defense in the conference 4 years in a row. That's why we've won the conference title two out of the last three years. That's why our program is on the rise. Oregon is trying to catch up by gambling on a soft, lazy, diva and it's not gonna work. OKG's baby. They win championships and it kills you.
    I'm sorry, but this. Football is a team game. It's no coincidence that the team that fucked UW's hopes last year was Stanford.

Hell, WSU is fucking beating Oregon despite all these gets.

It's a team game.
    It’s not a draft pick you fucking weirdos.

He’s the 1 or 2 player in the country. If he doesn’t work out so what?

Again. This is why following recruiting is FS, FS.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Duck fans - Oregon has 8 seniors on the roster. They have currently 20 commits with strong rumors of taking 24-25 players. That is -17 worse case scenario. How many players is Cristobal booting?

Right now there is one open spot, even if no one leaves. It helps that Crystalball played the year with a self-imposed 12-scholarship ban.
    You didn't axe me, but I think Herbert stays, Mitchell probably doesn't have a choice and Dye will LEAVE!

Herbert's gone which will motivate the others to jump shit as well knowing Oregon's gonna suck next season without him.

You've been predicting a lot of shit lately. Let's see how much sticks super doog.

Not at all. UW isn't just recruiting elite talent. They're recruiting real football players. Tough kids who put their egos aside and bust their asses. That's why we've have the best defense in the conference 4 years in a row. That's why we've won the conference title two out of the last three years. That's why our program is on the rise. Oregon is trying to catch up by gambling on a soft, lazy, diva and it's not gonna work. OKG's baby. They win championships and it kills you.
    I'm sorry, but this. Football is a team game. It's no coincidence that the team that fucked UW's hopes last year was Stanford.

It's a team game.

Michael Seaver fucking stupid!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

haie said:

It's a team game.

Michael Seaver fucking stupid!
    There’s just no telling how much damage this kid in going to do to the program.

Thoughts and prayers quooks.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BWNEM, then implode to 4th place while we take the conference.

Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

StrongBallz shut up. They got a really fucking good player. We know that it's about getting the best players and developing them. That's all. They are getting great players.

@StrongArmCobra would be 81% banned by now if Peyton Henry did his job.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

BWNEM, then implode to 4th place while we take the conference.

Sounds good to me.
    I don't know what that stands for, but again, you always take the talent. If it doesn't work out, oh well. More often than not, it does.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I know when my dad is texting me about Ducks recruiting that we've reached peak QUOOK. A 2020 kid from Florida thats never been to Oregon? LOL, ok.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

I know when my dad is texting me about Ducks recruiting that we've reached peak QUOOK. A 2020 kid from Florida thats never been to Oregon? LOL, ok.

Definitely early, but I'd rather have a commitment right now than no commitment. Oregon usually does well with visits due to their facilities, so if a kid commits before even making a visit, it's a good sign.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Looks like he already gets along well with his future teammates

It was already confirmed but this only adds to it. Not an OKG. Kid wants to get loud and talk shit before the game and then take plays off during the game. It's hilarious doogs on doogman are arguing about whether or not UW wanted this kid. No way he lasts at Oregon without either getting kicked off the team or transferring :D
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Welp ill give super Meatball Mario some credit. Looks like he kept the class from completely imploding and landed Moby Dick. We shall see if all this talent ever reaches their full potential.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It was already confirmed but this only adds to it. Not an OKG. Kid wants to get loud and talk shit before the game and then take plays off during the game. It's hilarious doogs on doogman are arguing about whether or not UW wanted this kid. No way he lasts at Oregon without either getting kicked off the team or transferring :D
    Right. Good football players don't talk shit. Quiet and humble.

Funny that you were referencing the Playmaker the other day when making one of your other stupid claims.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

For fucks sake, you spend so much time talking out of your ass that it has to be sore by now.

Thibodeaux and Mycah Pittman are friends. They did this to get free pub. Acting all hard while saying I WISH YOU THE BEST BABY. The camera guy knew ahead of time what was coming. Out of all of our commits Thibodeaux is closest to Pittman.

Earlier you said he's lazy. You don't know anything about the kid. Thibs has been working toward this all of high school, training with someone who usually only works with pros, while having a 4ish GPA, spending a couple of hours per day on round trips to Westlake Village.

You hate Oregon, I hate Washington - it's perfect, I love it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But at some point you just have to shut the fuck up. Oregon got a guy that any program in the country would gladly take. I understand, if Washington got him I'd be fucking jealous and tempted to say he's an overrated drama queen. I just wouldn't say it because I'm not quite as dumb as you.

Even if Thibodeaux was a locker room cancer, dumb as a rock, and lazy everyone would still want him. Want to know why? BECAUSE FOOTBALL SUCCESS AT DEFENSIVE LINE IS 90% DUE TO GENETIC GIFTS. Take a look at this video of one-on-one match ups from The Opening and you'll see why. 2:57 is Kayvon, these guys are either too slow to even hold him or he pushes around guys with 100lbs on him. Jacob Bandes is in there earlier and he also looks great: https://youtu.be/rK0bPKSUv_M?t=177
    Logia-Quook?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    Article says Oregon is planning to sign 27 commits in this class. How many couches are going to be put up for sale to fit all these kids in? All year I heard about how this was a young team and there weren't many seniors.

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/LongFormArticle/Oregon-Football-Recruiting-Remaining-Targets-126494487/
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Article says Oregon is planning to sign 27 commits in this class. How many couches are going to be put up for sale to fit all these kids in? All year I heard about how this was a young team and there weren't many seniors.

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/LongFormArticle/Oregon-Football-Recruiting-Remaining-Targets-126494487/

Like HDuck said below. They have 8 seniors plus 12 self sanctioned scholarships. If the article says they are taking 27 I think they will need 7 guys to sell the couch. They are currently at 20 commits.