Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

1. Quooks were legitimately worried about Pittman decommitting if Kayvon committed to Oregon. It was on their boards. They have beef. Why nothing about Kayvon's commitment to Oregon on Pittman's Twitter if they're friends? Your video guy in SoCal told you what you wanted to hear.

Huh?

Ruh Roh!

@BallSacked ,

please esplain.
    @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    @creepycoug We only want OKG's. No fuck boys allowed. Latu is all OKG. Kayvon isn't.

I don't care what you "believe". Facts are facts. You don't get to decide whether or not you "believe" in facts.
  • Options

@creepycoug We only want OKG's. No fuck boys allowed. Latu is all OKG. Kayvon isn't.

I don't care what you "believe". Facts are facts. You don't get to decide whether or not you "believe" in facts.

But your facts aren't facts. They are, by their nature, opinions.

For example: your twitter theory about Kayvon and Pittman just blew up. That is a fact.

Miami should have kept recruiting Amari Cooper, even though he indicated to them that it was Bama, because they might have flipped him. That's an opinion.

HtH
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SACEBAR
  • Options

SACEBAR
    @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    edited December 2018

For example: your twitter theory about Kayvon and Pittman just blew up. That is a fact.

Miami should have kept recruiting Amari Cooper, even though he indicated to them that it was Bama, because they might have flipped him. That's an opinion.

HtH
    It's not a Twitter theory you idiot. You have a video right in front of you of Kayvon getting in Pittman's face pre-game and trying intimidate him. A "like" on Twitter is nothing. It's like a fucking a golf clap after such "huge" news for Oregon. While other Oregon commits are bouncing for joy about Kayvon's commitment Pittman just gives it a quite "like" on Twitter. Really? You think that proves he likes him as a person?

UW, USC, UCLA, Stanford, and Cal did not want Kayvon Thibadeaux. Those are the facts and everybody who follows recruiting knows that. It's not my opinion. You don't get to agree or disagree.
  • Options

HtH
    It's not a Twitter theory you idiot. You have a video right in front of you of Kayvon getting in Pittman's face pre-game and trying intimidate him. A "like" on Twitter is nothing. It's like a fucking a golf clap after such "huge" news for Oregon. While other Oregon commits are bouncing for joy about Kayvon's commitment Pittman just gives it a quite "like" on Twitter. Really? You think that proves he likes him as a person?

UW, USC, UCLA, Stanford, and Cal did not want Kayvon Thibadeaux. Those are the facts and everybody who follows recruiting knows that. It's not my opinion. You don't get to agree with disagree.
    ehl.

pre-game shit talk means they hate each other? the Playmaker used to talk shit to Sanders all the tim, and they're friends. Give it up man. You were the one who used the "where's the tweet?" theory to substantiate your claim. not me. it blew up. that's a fact.

and Benny Blades once the beat the shit out of a back-up Miami TE, and then got into a fight with his brother, Brian, 5 minutes later, over the same thing. so I'm not sure it really matters.

idiot.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

HtH

UW, USC, UCLA, Stanford, and Cal did not want Kayvon Thibadeaux. Those are the facts and everybody who follows recruiting knows that. It's not my opinion. You don't get to agree or disagree.
    Ok...he had offers from UW, USC, UCLA, and Stanford. You guys also brag about UW’s 91 scholarship offers and how special they are. If UW didn’t want him, why did they make a “special offer” to him? You can’t have it both ways. Stanford also offered one of their 74 offers to him.

You might be shocked to hear this, but not every prospect in America is interested in Washington, the same with Oregon. Just because this kid didn’t have interest in your offer, doesn’t mean you didn’t have interest. You come off as a jilted fling that couldn’t get promoted to relationship status when you say shit like this. It’s not a good look.
  • Options

HtH

Ok...he had offers from UW, USC, UCLA, and Stanford. You guys also brag about UW’s 91 scholarship offers and how special they are. If UW didn’t want him, why did they make a “special offer” to him? You can’t have it both ways. Stanford also offered one of their 74 offers to him.

You might be shocked to hear this, but not every prospect in America is interested in Washington, the same with Oregon. Just because this kid didn’t have interest in your offer, doesn’t mean you didn’t have interest. You come off as a jilted fling that couldn’t get promoted to relationship status when you say shit like this. It’s not a good look.
    I shouldn't have to explain this but there's a difference between committable offers and non committable offers. Early offers are made based on transcripts and talent. Kayvon checks both of those boxes. Then there is an evaluation period in which the coaches do a deeper dive into the players film and intangibles (Character, work ethic, effort, attitude, ect). Kayvon checks none of those boxes. After doing that deeper dive those schools that I mentioned passed on him. I listened to an early interview he did last Spring and he did express high interest in UW and USC before both schools cooled on him. So there.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ruth confirmed as ben Shapiro follower. Also Ruth, black People haven’t said fuccboi since 2016
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Ruth confirmed as ben Shapiro follower. Also Ruth, black People haven’t said fuccboi since 2016
    I disagree, fuck boy.
  • Options

HtH

I shouldn't have to explain this but there's a difference between committable offers and non committable offers. Early offers are made based on transcripts and talent. Kayvon checks both of those boxes. Then there is an evaluation period in which the coaches do a deeper dive into the players film and intangibles (Character, work ethic, effort, attitude, ect). Kayvon checks none of those boxes. After doing that deeper dive those schools that I mentioned passed on him. I listened to an early interview he did last Spring and he did express high interest in UW and USC before both schools cooled on him. So there.
    He could have cooled on them. It happens. Recruiting is a weird game, and to say that kids and what they want is subject to change and more change is obvious.

You seem to want this so badly.
  • Options

HtH

He could have cooled on them. It happens. Recruiting is a weird game, and to say that kids and what they want is subject to change and more change is obvious.

Lol yeah he cooled on USC and UW in favor of Oregon. Sure buddy. Whatever makes you feel better. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2018

HtH

Lol yeah he cooled on USC and UW in favor of Oregon. Sure buddy. Whatever makes you feel better. :D
    This gets to the fundamental problem with you: you're a doog. What you just said is not a fact. Keep it straight buddy.

Not everybody wants to go to USC, and for sure not everybody wants to go to UW. You are delusional.

Let's put it this way: the idea that a kid with good grades from a good school with no rap sheet who is regarded as one of the premier high school talents in the country can't find a spot at UW, and especially now at USC (who is down to desperately offering nobodies so they can have a frickin' class), and is going to Oregon as a consolation prize, which is the spin you are so desperately trying to sell, is MUCH less plausible than what everybody else has said here.

You are practically alone in your view, and you are on a Husky board. Contemplate that for just a moment.

Good Lord man. What a spectacle.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

HtH

This gets to the fundamental problem with you: you're a doog. What you just said is not a fact. Keep it straight buddy.

Not everybody wants to go to USC, and for sure not everybody wants to go to UW. You are delusional.

Let's put it this way: the idea that a kid with good grades from a good school with no rap sheet who is regarded as one of the premier high school talents in the country can't find a spot at UW, and especially now at USC (who is down to desperately offering nobodies so they can have a frickin' class), and is going to Oregon as a consolation prize, which is the spin you are so desperately trying to sell, is MUCH less plausible than what everybody else has said here.

You are practically alone in your view, and you are on a Husky board. Contemplate that for just a moment.

LMAO I don't care. It's the truth and It's so fucking obvious. If you at all followed this kid's recruitment even you can't deny that in multiple interviews he talked about wanting to hear more from USC. You think if USC wanted him they wouldn't have been all over him? Are you that stupid? When they decide to recruit they recruit like some motherfuckers. They brought their whole staff, an SC helmet, and SC jersey, and a Heisman trophy with them to Laiatu Latu's in-home visit. They pulled out all the stops. Did they even do an in-home visit with Kayvon? Hmmmm? Latu's been the #1 DE guy for UW and USC this entire cycle. Use some common sense here. It's obvious they didn't want Kayvon. You can't dispute what came out of the kid's mouth. Get over it. :D
  • Options

HtH

LMAO I don't care. It's the truth and It's so fucking obvious. If you at all followed this kid's recruitment even you can't deny that in multiple interviews he talked about wanting to hear more from USC. You think if USC wanted him they wouldn't have been all over him? Are you that stupid? When they decide to recruit they recruit like some motherfuckers. They brought their whole staff, an SC helmet, and SC jersey, and a Heisman trophy with them to Laiatu Latu's in-home visit. They pulled out all the stops. Did they even do an in-home visit with Kayvon? Hmmmm? Latu's been the #1 DE guy for UW and USC this entire cycle. Use some common sense here. It's obvious they didn't want Kayvon. You can't dispute what came out of the kid's mouth. Get over it. :D
    Oh, so sometimes they, like, decide to not recruit? Like now?

It's really hard to take you seriously. I've probably tried harder than anyone here, but I've officially given up.

Just own your doogery and move on.

Mods!
  • Options

HtH

Oh, so sometimes they, like, decide to not recruit? Like now?

It's really hard to take you seriously. I've probably tried harder than anyone here, but I've officially given up.

Just own your doogery and move on.

Mods!
    What's the big deal? Oregon got a very talented player. Even beat out Alabama straight up for him. Who cares if the top programs in the conference didn't want him? Why would you give a fuck? Oregon no longer recruits the "men of Oregon" type recruits like they did under Chip and Helfrich. Mario comes from the Saban tree. He doesn't give a fuck about holding recruits to a moral or intangible standard. He's just recruiting talent and doesn't give a fuck about the rest. It was the same deal with Jalen Hall. Oregon is at a place right now as a program in which they can't afford to by picky. They have to take chances on some guys who might be head cases and hope it works out. Sometimes it will and sometimes it won't. Simple as that.

Chris Petersen, David Shaw, Chip Kelly, and Justin Wilcox hold recruits to a moral and intangible standard. That's their philosophy and it works for them. It appears that USC is going in this direction since they've had a bunch of scandals with head case kids on their roster like Osa Masina (rapist), Jack Jones (flunked out of USC, then committed a home robbery), Joseph Lewis (serial woman beater). A couple years ago USC would have been all over Kayvon, but now it appears they've learned their lesson and are now avoiding sketchy, head case type recruits.

Oregon was his best Pac-12 option and the offer of early playing time and being an impact guy instead getting lost in the shuffle at Bama worked. Good for you guys. Doesn't mean you get to warp reality and think this kid chose Oregon over UW, USC, UCLA, Stanford, etc or that he doesn't come with some level of risk.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is the decommitment thread. The Thibodeaux thread is that way ————>

Thanks, and goodnight.