Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

There is 0 chance Thibs is going to Oregon and I'll come on here and call myself a fucking idiot if I'm wrong

You fucking idiot. Still plenty of time for Bama to throw some cash before Wed though
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s good. Good pull.
  • Options

He’s good. Good pull.

Not an OKG. Strongarm didn't want him.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

He seems like a total fag tho. He tries to be “woke” on twitter a lot like homie you 18 and a senior in HS. Doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s a freak of nature.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

He seems like a totally fag tho. He tries to be “woke” on twitter a lot like homie you 18 and a senior in HS. Doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s a freak of nature.
    Why do you follow him on Twitter then..?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

He seems like a totally fag tho. He tries to be “woke” on twitter a lot like homie you 18 and a senior in HS. Doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s a freak of nature.
    Why do you follow him on Twitter then..?
    I don’t he pops up in my feed. Kid is a beast tho.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

I didn't want him, UW didn't want him, and USC didn't want him. But great pickup for Oregon no doubt. If you're in a position in which you have to take overrated guys that are soft and don't consistently play hard, Thibodeaux is the #1 guy available for a school like Oregon to get. Elite talent but the intangibles you're looking for like work ethic, effort, and attitude aren't there. You can bring a thorough bred to water but you can't make him drink. What's the over/under on how many years he's at Oregon before transferring to FSU?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

I didn't want him, UW didn't want him, and USC didn't want him. But great pickup for Oregon no doubt. If you're in a position in which you have to take overrated guys that are soft and don't consistently play hard, Thibodeaux is the #1 guy available for a school like Oregon to get. Elite talent but the intangibles you're looking for like work ethic, effort, and attitude aren't there. You can bring a thorough bred to water but you can't make him drink. What's the over/under on how many years he's at Oregon before transferring to FSU?
    It's even dumber than I could have possibly imagined
    How'd Jalen Hall work out for ya? When an elite West coast talent isn't recruited by SC or UW you should probably take notice.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

Elite spin zone artist right here.
    That's all straight up fact. UW and SC didn't want him and stopped recruiting him a long time ago. Did you miss the epic trashing of this kid on the Duck board by Biggins? He said he doesn't play hard, take entire halves off in games, and Kayvon's uncle said to him "I don't know what it's going to take to get this kid to play hard".
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

ntxduck said:

He’s good. Good pull.

Elite spin zone artist right here.
    That's all straight up fact. UW and SC didn't want him and stopped recruiting him a long time ago. Did you miss the epic trashing of this kid on the Duck board by Biggins? He said he doesn't play hard, take entire halves off in games, and Kayvon's uncle said to him "I don't know what it's going to take to get this kid to play hard".
    Lol
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    No one can squander his talent like Oregon will. Rejoice.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Great pull. Iron sharpens iron and having tosh raiding California is a seriously terrible development for the conference.

I just hope this doesn't build Oregon momentum that pulls Ford to Oregon
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dhdawg said:

Great pull. Iron sharpens iron and having tosh raiding California is a seriously terrible development for the conference.

I don’t think so. Oregon is targeting Chris Steele and Ishmael Sopher. I think they are done at WR, and to be honest, I don’t think they were really in contention for Ford. Ford is a USC vs Washington battle. If he goes to USC, they’ll probably blow his talent. If he goes to UW, the kid will be special.
    This is best for Sopsher, no way Saban lets Oregon outbid him twice.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

dhdawg said:

I don’t think so. Oregon is targeting Chris Steele and Ishmael Sopher. I think they are done at WR, and to be honest, I don’t think they were really in contention for Ford. Ford is a USC vs Washington battle. If he goes to USC, they’ll probably blow his talent. If he goes to UW, the kid will be special.
    This is best for Sopsher, no way Saban lets Oregon outbid him twice.
    Unless Phil is stuffing the bag, I think you’re right