Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First and Sad...

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

I'd feel safer if a few teachers on campus were knowingly armed, or had access to guns in strategically located gun safes within the school. Radical? Who GAF. Cowards like this crazy little fucker thrive when they know there won't be anyone shooting back at them. Let it be known that some teachers are well-trained and armed, and most of these shootings don't happen.

Yes if there is one thing that mass shooters that usually commit suicide are scared of, it's dying.

No one has done this expecting to get away.
    I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to and hour.
    No The answer is to stop it before it happens. You can't rely on someone off site to stop it once it starts. Almost all of these little fucks have laid a trail of bread crumbs as to what they are going to do, but no one steps up and turns them in.
    The best way to stop it before it happens is to take away the guns.
    Everyone's?

How?
    Modify the second amendment to ban assault rifles.

This will never happen of course, because we have chosen to make gun fanatics more important than children.
    Assuming we can define that those guns are already illegal. That's why those kids burned in Waco

Making a product illegal only makes it more valuable

Never owned a gun. If that works do it but it won't

Do we know if this nut had a legal gun?
    No other major Western nation has this school shooting epidemic.

I wonder why.
    Dodge and weave

Talking points are more important than a solution
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

I'd feel safer if a few teachers on campus were knowingly armed, or had access to guns in strategically located gun safes within the school. Radical? Who GAF. Cowards like this crazy little fucker thrive when they know there won't be anyone shooting back at them. Let it be known that some teachers are well-trained and armed, and most of these shootings don't happen.

Yes if there is one thing that mass shooters that usually commit suicide are scared of, it's dying.

I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to and hour.
    No The answer is to stop it before it happens. You can't rely on someone off site to stop it once it starts. Almost all of these little fucks have laid a trail of bread crumbs as to what they are going to do, but no one steps up and turns them in.
    Everyone's?

How?

This will never happen of course, because we have chosen to make gun fanatics more important than children.
    I never realized, until this very moment, that Boobs was a girl.
    Serious question with no agenda, what does a semi auto AR provide you personally that a bolt or lever action rifle does not, other than less reloading?
    The ability to obliterate a half rack of empty cans with one squeeze,,, duh???
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

Assuming we can define that those guns are already illegal. That's why those kids burned in Waco

Leave the gross speculation to Boobs... Ok buddy!!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Thought police?

Mr. Orwell, meet SalemKewg. They don't reed strong over at WSU, so maybe you should tell him about your work.
    Your ACLU is showing counselor.
    Well at least I'm a REAL *-douchebag apologistAmerican!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you even know what angle you're taking in this thread? I think you've lost your place or something.
    Great quote skills as always. That knock you hear on the door is the nurse with the Med cart. Please swallow this time
    Uh, you got that from me. I thought we weren't going to talk about that on this forum.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

I wonder why.
    Dodge and weave

Me and Salem offered a solution. You guys just want to drag it all back in to politics.

Reed our manifesto!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

I wonder why.
    Dodge and weave

The solution is to do what they did.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

I wonder why.
    Dodge and weave

HTH
    Please explain
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This is your ideal society?
    Pragmatic is the word you're looking for.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

I wonder why.
    Dodge and weave

HTH
    Please explain
    Do what Australia did

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-australia-35048251
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When is the legislation being introduced?
  • Options

Too many bought and paid for shills with D's next to their name for that to happen.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

Yes, he purchased the assault rifle legally.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-shooting-suspect-bought-gun-legally-authorities-say/340606002/
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

Too many bought and paid for shills with D's next to their name for that to happen.
    Yeah don't hold your breath considering nothing happened after 20 six year olds were murdered in an elementary school.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Personally, I think trying to solve the root problem is better than accepting guns in schools and teachers trained as shooters as pragmatic.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:
    I can picture you in your Camaro or Firebird cruising the strip in Salem rocking Night Ranger.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:
    I can picture you in your Camaro or Firebird cruising the strip in Salem rocking Night Ranger.
    We did that on McHenry in Modesto in a '66 Buick Electra 225
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:
    We did that on McHenry in Modesto in a '66 Buick Electra 225
    You and Lucas?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Personally, I think trying to solve the root problem is better than accepting guns in schools and teachers trained as shooters as pragmatic.
    That's fair. How do you plan to solve the mental health crisis in America? More drugs clearly isn't working.

In the interim, we need a pragmatic solution that will work. This solution is the pink elephant the left doesn't want to talk about.