Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First and Sad...

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I'd feel safer if a few teachers on campus were knowingly armed, or had access to guns in strategically located gun safes within the school. Radical? Who GAF. Cowards like this crazy little fucker thrive when they know there won't be anyone shooting back at them. Let it be known that some teachers are well-trained and armed, and most of these shootings don't happen.

Yes if there is one thing that mass shooters that usually commit suicide are scared of, it's dying.

No one has done this expecting to get away.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'd feel safer if a few teachers on campus were knowingly armed, or had access to guns in strategically located gun safes within the school. Radical? Who GAF. Cowards like this crazy little fucker thrive when they know there won't be anyone shooting back at them. Let it be known that some teachers are well-trained and armed, and most of these shootings don't happen.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just armed, but trained to shoot good af!!!!!!!

And students too!!!!!!!!!!! There are a lot of Sledogs in public school (until around 10th grade at least) who can SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Schools just need a Supreme Court Certified Firearms Expert. Problem solved.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

There were warnings from the shooter himself. FBI was notified. They were probably too busy running wire taps to do anything.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-school-shooter-comment-reported-to-fbi-months-ago-vlogger-says.html

What no one ever mentions is that almost all of the school shooters were on antidepressants. Listen to the warning speech during the next commercial for one. The problem is a mental health issue more than anything else. All the students knew this kid was a nut job. The school knew it as well. Now we know the FBI was warned about him and yet he carried out his plans.

The Israeli's in the 70's suffered numerous terrorist attacks at schools, school buses, field trips etc. They solved the problem. They armed some of the teachers. Terrorists didn't like their nice soft targets shooting back.

The mass shooting stats up above are misleading as everyone has a different definition of mass shooting, school shooting etc. Anti gun groups even count anything near a school.

I checked my guns this morning. They were all still where i left them. Hadn't killed anyone or left the premises. They are only as good, evil or crazy as the person using them.

And for the Franny.

Stop trying to shed light on the real problem here, which is mental health.

It really detracts from Boobs and fleas simplistic blame it on Trump,Republicans and the mere existence of firearms.
    Oh.

And your point???
    Call me crazy, bro, but I think his point is that another bat shit crazy loon turns out to be affiliated with another bunch of bat shit crazy loons.

It's a fun game. It's called identity politics. Axe the brown people and the illegals how it works. They'll splane it to you nice and good.
    Your crazy bro. But the ID politics of the last 10 years really has nothing to do with a clinically depressed person open firing on the HS He was expelled from.

ID politics does have EVERYTHING to do with the fact no one turned him before this happened though.

Because no one wants to be judged as being prejudiced nowadays ya know.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

There were warnings from the shooter himself. FBI was notified. They were probably too busy running wire taps to do anything.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-school-shooter-comment-reported-to-fbi-months-ago-vlogger-says.html

What no one ever mentions is that almost all of the school shooters were on antidepressants. Listen to the warning speech during the next commercial for one. The problem is a mental health issue more than anything else. All the students knew this kid was a nut job. The school knew it as well. Now we know the FBI was warned about him and yet he carried out his plans.

The Israeli's in the 70's suffered numerous terrorist attacks at schools, school buses, field trips etc. They solved the problem. They armed some of the teachers. Terrorists didn't like their nice soft targets shooting back.

The mass shooting stats up above are misleading as everyone has a different definition of mass shooting, school shooting etc. Anti gun groups even count anything near a school.

I checked my guns this morning. They were all still where i left them. Hadn't killed anyone or left the premises. They are only as good, evil or crazy as the person using them.

Ahh, but you did check.

Chinteresting. Very, very chintresting.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

And for the Franny.

It really detracts from Boobs and fleas simplistic blame it on Trump,Republicans and the mere existence of firearms.
    Oh.

And your point???
    Call me crazy, bro, but I think his point is that another bat shit crazy loon turns out to be affiliated with another bunch of bat shit crazy loons.

It's a fun game. It's called identity politics. Axe the brown people and the illegals how it works. They'll splane it to you nice and good.
    Your crazy bro. But the ID politics of the last 10 years really has nothing to do with a clinically depressed person open firing on the HS He was expelled from.

ID politics does have EVERYTHING to do with the fact no one turned him in though.

Right on bro.

But "Nikolas" ... what do we do with that? And, his skin is awfully pale for someone with latino melonin and living in Florida.

We need to follow up on this.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018

Yes if there is one thing that mass shooters that usually commit suicide are scared of, it's dying.

I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to an hour.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

And for the Franny.

Oh.

And your point???

ID politics does have EVERYTHING to do with the fact no one turned him in though.

Right on bro.

But "Nikolas" ... what do we do with that? And, his skin is awfully pale for someone with latino melonin and living in Florida.

We need to follow up on this.
    You sound racist.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

Sledog said:

Ahh, but you did check.

Chinteresting. Very, very chintresting.
    Figure of speech. Do yours move on their own? How about your car? The only thing in my life that moves on it's own are my reading glasses. Those damn things have legs!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to and hour.
    So does having a super efficient weapon. We probably can't get rid of them at this point, I agree. But if we could, would you support eliminating assault category weapons for the average dip shit? Or would you hold fast to the Q-Tip analogy?

It seems like a small segment of our society has much business with something that can fire off rounds like an AK 15. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to and hour.
    No The answer is to stop it before it happens. You can't rely on someone off site to stop it once it starts. Almost all of these little fucks have laid a trail of bread crumbs as to what they are going to do, but no one steps up and turns them in.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

No The answer is to stop it before it happens. You can't rely on someone off site to stop it once it starts. Almost all of these little fucks have laid a trail of bread crumbs as to what they are going to do, but no one steps up and turns them in.
    Thought police?

Mr. Orwell, meet SalemKewg. They don't reed strong over at WSU, so maybe you should tell him about your work.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Thought police?

Mr. Orwell, meet SalemKewg. They don't reed strong over at WSU, so maybe you should tell him about your work.
    Your ACLU is showing counselor.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018

Cruz is the last name of his adoptive mother, I don't think he is of Hispanic descent.

Apparently he was a member of a local white supremacist group so there's that.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/374050-white-supremacist-group-leader-claims-florida-school-shooter-was

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

This is your ideal society?
    Better and much safer that what's in place today.

It's funny how any legal, pro-gun argument smokes out all the fearful, never-held-a-gun-in-their-lives folks who's only experience with guns are the shootouts they watch on a screen or in video games they play.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

It seems like a small segment of our society has much business with something that can fire off rounds like an AK 15. Maybe I'm wrong.
    You're not wrong. Recreational weapons don't need more than 3-5 round capacities. If you want a handgun for your home, fine, but that doesn't need to be more than 10. A recreational 3 round pump shotgun is probably more effective anyway.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

The best way to stop it before it happens is to take away the guns.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

The best way to stop it before it happens is to take away the guns.
    Everyone's?

How?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

We don't, and never will possess the resources to stop these things before they happen. We may stop a few, like Grandma did in Everett yesterday, but meanwhile, in Florida...

The NRA has a point when they say, "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

None of you pussy-fag gun-haters want to admit it, but Sledog is owning you today.