Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First and Sad...

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

I'd feel safer if a few teachers on campus were knowingly armed, or had access to guns in strategically located gun safes within the school. Radical? Who GAF. Cowards like this crazy little fucker thrive when they know there won't be anyone shooting back at them. Let it be known that some teachers are well-trained and armed, and most of these shootings don't happen.

Yes if there is one thing that mass shooters that usually commit suicide are scared of, it's dying.

No one has done this expecting to get away.
    I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to and hour.
    No The answer is to stop it before it happens. You can't rely on someone off site to stop it once it starts. Almost all of these little fucks have laid a trail of bread crumbs as to what they are going to do, but no one steps up and turns them in.
    Thought police?

Mr. Orwell, meet SalemKewg. They don't reed strong over at WSU, so maybe you should tell him about your work.
    Your ACLU is showing counselor.
    Well at least I'm a REAL American!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I'd feel safer if a few teachers on campus were knowingly armed, or had access to guns in strategically located gun safes within the school. Radical? Who GAF. Cowards like this crazy little fucker thrive when they know there won't be anyone shooting back at them. Let it be known that some teachers are well-trained and armed, and most of these shootings don't happen.

This is your ideal society?
    Better and much safer that what's in place today.

It's funny how any legal, pro-gun argument smokes out all the fearful, never-held-a-gun-in-their-lives folks who's only experience with guns are the shootouts they watch on a screen or in video games they play.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! The Buffer is on a role today!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cruz is the last name of his adoptive mother, I don't think he is of Hispanic descent.

Apparently he was a member of a local white supremacist group so there's that.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/374050-white-supremacist-group-leader-claims-florida-school-shooter-was

Well there you have it.

The blood of South Florida HS'ers is on Trump for Charlottesville.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Yes if there is one thing that mass shooters that usually commit suicide are scared of, it's dying.

I think that's well known. The idea is to stop them immediately. Waiting for help to arrive means more time for the killer to carry out his crime. Average response time in most larger cities to a high priority call is 8 minutes. Rural areas can be 20 minutes to and hour.
    No The answer is to stop it before it happens. You can't rely on someone off site to stop it once it starts. Almost all of these little fucks have laid a trail of bread crumbs as to what they are going to do, but no one steps up and turns them in.
    The best way to stop it before it happens is to take away the guns.
    7-11! Now!

(the one on Aurora ... by the U district)
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

So are we going door to door???

#hondofuckingstupid
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?
    Modify the second amendment to ban assault rifles.

This will never happen of course, because we have chosen to make gun fanatics more important than children.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018

@skeet: Nice hysteria. See Sledog's rational point, above. Have none of you guys had firearms training or taken a self-defense course? Seems like it.

It's about what can be done once the shooting starts to limit the number of lives lost and persons harmed. Duh.
  • Options

@skeet: Nice hysteria. See Sledog's rational point, above. Have none of you guys had firearms training or taken a self-defense course? Seems like it.

Was there not another way to make your point?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

We don't, and never will possess the resources to stop these things before they happen. We may stop a few, like Grandma did in Everett yesterday, but meanwhile, in Florida...

The NRA has a point when they say, "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

None of you pussy-fag gun-haters want to admit it, but Sledog is owning you today.
    Cool the engines turbo. Reading is fucking fundamental.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's about what can be done once the shooting starts to limit the number of lives lost and persons harmed. Duh.
    The point is for the shooting not to start though.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

This will never happen of course, because we have chosen to make gun fanatics more important than children.
    I never realized, until this very moment, that Boobs was a girl.
  • Options

Was there not another way to make your point?

Every dog has his day. (Drop's mic)
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Thought police?

Mr. Orwell, meet SalemKewg. They don't reed strong over at WSU, so maybe you should tell him about your work.
    Well at least I'm a REAL *-douchebag apologistAmerican!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

The point is for the shooting not to start though.
    Yes, of course. But failing that - which is happening frequently - we need other deterrents and interventions once a guy goes off. Banning guns may be the ideal for some, but meanwhile, for the next 100 years or so, we can't just hope and pray.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Thought police?

Do you even know what angle you're taking in this thread? I think you've lost your place or something.
  • Options

That is the funniest shit ever posted on the Tug.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

Assuming we can define that those guns are already illegal. That's why those kids burned in Waco

Making a product illegal only makes it more valuable

Never owned a gun. If that works do it but it won't

Do we know if this nut had a legal gun?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Thought police?

Do you even know what angle you're taking in this thread? I think you've lost your place or something.
    Great quote skills as always. That knock you hear on the door is the nurse with the Med cart. Please swallow this time
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

Assuming we can define that those guns are already illegal. That's why those kids burned in Waco

Making a product illegal only makes it more valuable

Never owned a gun. If that works do it but it won't

Do we know if this nut had a legal gun?
    No other major Western nation has this school shooting epidemic.

I wonder why.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone's?

How?

I never realized, until this very moment, that Boobs was a girl.
    Serious question with no agenda, what does a semi auto AR provide you personally that a bolt or lever action rifle does not, other than less reloading?