Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Flowe - 4* 2020 LB - Upland (HS), CA - (Offered 1/29/18)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

I can't believe you doogs believe this shit.

Believe's got nothing to do with it.
    Nor does deserve
    But I was building a front poarch to the university!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,077
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

That's two different staffs saying the exact same thing that UO is playing the race card.

I don't see why it's hard to believe. The race card is pretty commonly played in just about ever scenario these days, why not in recruiting?
    Where did either staff say that?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wouldn't go so far as to call him Meat the Cheat. More like Rotten Meat.
  • Options

This sounds familiar. Maybe Wilner was on to something when he implied all the other Pac12 coaches had an axe to grind with Cristoballz

@insinceredawg twattable?
    Our boy cfbquotes is already working on it
    Atta boy.
  • Options
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

That's two different staffs saying the exact same thing that UO is playing the race card.

I don't see why it's hard to believe. The race card is pretty commonly played in just about ever scenario these days, why not in recruiting?
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

Don't get all butthurt then when none of the other staffs give your players/coaches awards that are probably deserved.
    Can't shit on people and tell them it's chocolate.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

"Inside sources" fucking bullshit, but it seems like a "where there's smoke there's fire" kinda thing at this poont.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

Don't get all butthurt then when none of the other staffs give your players/coaches awards that are probably deserved.
    Can't shit on people and tell them it's chocolate.
    I’d trade Pac 12 player trophies for conference championships.
    This guy gets it
    And #ourCuogs never will.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

"Inside sources" fucking bullshit, but it seems like a "where there's smoke there's fire" kinda thing at this poont.
    You'd think at this point that a player or a parent would have come out about the tactic, or an actual journalist would write something about it. This is a little bit different than "you won't start there for 3 years" or "we put dudes in the NFL, they put dudes in the CFL." /shrug
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

You'd think at this point that a player or a parent would have come out about the tactic, or an actual journalist would write something about it. This is a little bit different than "you won't start there for 3 years" or "we put dudes in the NFL, they put dudes in the CFL." /shrug
    You've always been one of my favorite, classy quooks. The specific people reporting it on the UW side are among the few with inside sources that have shown themselves trustworthy. I have no idea how reliable the SC people reporting it are.

We may never know for sure. But the rivalry's more fun thinking our coaches hate your coaches guts.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

You've always been one of my favorite, classy quooks. The specific people reporting it on the UW side are among the few with inside sources that have shown themselves trustworthy. I have no idea how reliable the SC people reporting it are.

We may never know for sure. But the rivalry's more fun thinking our coaches hate your coaches guts.

Doxxing @PurpleBaze carries penalty of bannonation
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2019

Rumor is Oregon race agin to land Flowe. If anyone deserves to get screwed, it's Johnny Nansen.

race agin?

Also, any truth that Ringo might have actually signed with Oregon?
    Yeah there's this perception in LA right now that Nansen favors poly linebackers for playing time and heard Oregon ran with that perception and used it to close. It also doesn't help that Flowe didn't have a great relationship with Nansen but man does Oregon will saying anything to get a recruit. I guess that what makes Mario a great closer. As far as Ringo, I have no clue.
    Dawgman potd. Really this entire thread is embarassing. So many dawgs on this board went from top of the world cocky in August to oldsilver circa 2008 in 4 months
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

Doxxing @PurpleBaze carries penalty of bannonation
    It's an odd and vaguely disturbing post. But not something that would get anyone banned.
    Bored gone soft
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Rumor is Oregon race agin to land Flowe. If anyone deserves to get screwed, it's Johnny Nansen.

race agin?

Also, any truth that Ringo might have actually signed with Oregon?
    Yeah there's this perception in LA right now that Nansen favors poly linebackers for playing time and heard Oregon ran with that perception and used it to close. It also doesn't help that Flowe didn't have a great relationship with Nansen but man does Oregon will saying anything to get a recruit. I guess that what makes Mario a great closer. As far as Ringo, I have no clue.
    Dawgman potd. Really this entire thread is embarassing. So many dawgs on this board went from top of the world cocky in August to oldsilver circa 2008 in 4 months
    HURTFUL
  • Options
    I'm loving the narrative. Absolutely loving it. See this is how recruiting is done. Doesn't matter if anything is true or not. Yet Ducks in this thread are butthurt. It really doesn't take much to plant the seed does it?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    whuggy said:

I'm loving the narrative. Absolutely loving it. See this is how recruiting is done. Doesn't matter if anything is true or not. Yet Ducks in this thread are butthurt. It really doesn't take much to plant the seed does it?

I don’t think anyone’s butthurt, you guys just sound like a bunch of fucking losers. As much as I hate to say it, most of you usually are pretty tight, so just trying to call it out before this place becomes dawgman 2.0