Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Flowe - 4* 2020 LB - Upland (HS), CA - (Offered 1/29/18)

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

I can't believe you doogs believe this shit.

You don't?

That's two different staffs saying the exact same thing that UO is playing the race card.

I don't see why it's hard to believe. The race card is pretty commonly played in just about ever scenario these days, why not in recruiting?
    Where did either staff say that?
    "Inside sources" fucking bullshit, but it seems like a "where there's smoke there's fire" kinda thing at this poont.
    Things losers say. You been hanging out with Grinolds again? Whuggy is one thing. I thought you were better.
    Your Mario butthurt is cute.

I'm sure he misses you.
    That's his boyfriend and you're going to get in trouble when he comes back
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

That's two different staffs saying the exact same thing that UO is playing the race card.

I don't see why it's hard to believe. The race card is pretty commonly played in just about ever scenario these days, why not in recruiting?
    "Inside sources" fucking bullshit, but it seems like a "where there's smoke there's fire" kinda thing at this poont.
    Things losers say. You been hanging out with Grinolds again? Whuggy is one thing. I thought you were better.

I'm sure he misses you.
    That's his boyfriend and you're going to get in trouble when he comes back
    He's already in trouble.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

I'm sure he misses you.
    Would you prefer, "but, but Oregon?"

This isn't the Tug, but I borrow from there.

If the story lines weren't so stupid, even by TBS recruiting standards, I'd be inclined to chug along with the dooginess. Christ, I'd laff about this hysteria even if it were a coach or program I greatly disliked, like any Florida staff, who have a long history of cheating.

I'm reacting to the Kim Grinolds-esque nature of this whining. That's all. I was there. Race was there. YOU were there and should know better.

And, really, anybody from USC ever complaining about anyone else being dirty is just too rich for my taste. YMMV.
  • Options
    TheBounceLivesTheBounceLives Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    dOgmaster said:

I have heard around 10 PAC12 coaching staffs recently state that UW coaches have been using race to try to get recruits. They also confirmed the rumors that they are very nasty, and no one likes them. Just what I am hearing. Don’t twist

DNC: Poor effort.

Try harder next time.

There’s a button for that.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    That was easy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

You don't?

I'm sure he misses you.
    Would you prefer, "but, but Oregon?"

This isn't the Tug, but I borrow from there.

If the story lines weren't so stupid, even by TBS recruiting standards, I'd be inclined to chug along with the dooginess. Christ, I'd laff about this hysteria even if it were a coach or program I greatly disliked, like any Florida staff, who have a long history of cheating.

I'm reacting to the Kim Grinolds-esque nature of this whining. That's all. I was there. Race was there. YOU were there and should know better.

And, really, anybody from USC ever complaining about anyone else being dirty is just too rich for my taste. YMMV.
    I think your PTSD is reading stuff that isn't there. Nobody's whining. We? think it's great that Nansen got screwed over by this stuff.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'd be THANKFUL

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

I'm loving the narrative. Absolutely loving it. See this is how recruiting is done. Doesn't matter if anything is true or not. Yet Ducks in this thread are butthurt. It really doesn't take much to plant the seed does it?

I don’t think anyone’s butthurt, you guys just sound like a bunch of fucking losers. As much as I hate to say it, most of you usually are pretty tight, so just trying to call it out before this place becomes dawgman 2.0
    I don't think you're understanding the sentiment here. Most of us believe that Cristo is a dirty recruiter willing to do what it takes to get results. We also have no problem with that approach. That's what we want, especially since our "do it the right way" ethos has clearly hit its ceiling.

There's plenty of tea leaves here to read. There's been rumblings from multiple sources at different schools that Mario is willing to play the race card. The P12 awards were so egregiously ridiculous that you'd have to be blind to not see the hatred other coaches have for Mario. Quit denying it and embrace the role of the heel. You're winning baby, enjoy it.
    This

is not doogman

Its hardcore husky as @GreenRiverGatorz so adroitly points out
    Chinned for use of "adroit".

A tragically under-used word in languich.
    People forget that adroit and gauche are French for right and left, and the sinister of the world are given a bad name once again.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

I'd be THANKFUL

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

I'm loving the narrative. Absolutely loving it. See this is how recruiting is done. Doesn't matter if anything is true or not. Yet Ducks in this thread are butthurt. It really doesn't take much to plant the seed does it?

I don’t think anyone’s butthurt, you guys just sound like a bunch of fucking losers. As much as I hate to say it, most of you usually are pretty tight, so just trying to call it out before this place becomes dawgman 2.0
    I don't think you're understanding the sentiment here. Most of us believe that Cristo is a dirty recruiter willing to do what it takes to get results. We also have no problem with that approach. That's what we want, especially since our "do it the right way" ethos has clearly hit its ceiling.

There's plenty of tea leaves here to read. There's been rumblings from multiple sources at different schools that Mario is willing to play the race card. The P12 awards were so egregiously ridiculous that you'd have to be blind to not see the hatred other coaches have for Mario. Quit denying it and embrace the role of the heel. You're winning baby, enjoy it.
    This

is not doogman

People forget that adroit and gauche are French for right and left, and the sinister of the world are given a bad name once again.
    Left-handedness is the devil's work.

#christiannation

@oregonblitzkrieg
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

He’s not a dirty recruiter. There really is no such thing. You get talented guys any way you can. The holier than thou shit is for the birds.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Emoterman said:

I'd be THANKFUL

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

This

is not doogman

French Superiority Guy here

It's just "droite" actually, no a before. Right as in legal rights or doing right is the masculin "droit" and the direction is the feminin "droite".

In a phrase like "turn to the right," it comes out as "tourne à droite." It's derived from "tourner," the verb for turn, and "to the right", simply "à droite." If it's just "turn right," then it's "tournez à droite." If you want just "the right" it would be "la droite" because "the" is dependent on masculin or feminin in French and in this case "droite" is la feminin because it's the direction.

"Adroit(e)" in French is the same as "adroit" in English, but the French masculin/feminin will affect if there is an e or not. The French to English direct translation would give you either adroit or dexterous, so it has the same meaning.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

This thread is now on notice. I am about to lock you.

You not man enough to do it
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

He’s not a dirty recruiter. There really is no such thing. You get talented guys any way you can. The holier than thou shit is for the birds.
    Semantics and hair splitting. Not sure why that was your takeaway and I'm not going to take a courageous stance on whether or not race-baiting classifies as a dirty tactic or not.

The point is do whatever you can to win that doesn't invite sanctions or criminal inquiries. Those are the only parameters that matter.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

You've changed man.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

GIGGITY