Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Flowe - 4* 2020 LB - Upland (HS), CA - (Offered 1/29/18)

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

I'd be THANKFUL

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

I'm loving the narrative. Absolutely loving it. See this is how recruiting is done. Doesn't matter if anything is true or not. Yet Ducks in this thread are butthurt. It really doesn't take much to plant the seed does it?

I don’t think anyone’s butthurt, you guys just sound like a bunch of fucking losers. As much as I hate to say it, most of you usually are pretty tight, so just trying to call it out before this place becomes dawgman 2.0
    I don't think you're understanding the sentiment here. Most of us believe that Cristo is a dirty recruiter willing to do what it takes to get results. We also have no problem with that approach. That's what we want, especially since our "do it the right way" ethos has clearly hit its ceiling.

There's plenty of tea leaves here to read. There's been rumblings from multiple sources at different schools that Mario is willing to play the race card. The P12 awards were so egregiously ridiculous that you'd have to be blind to not see the hatred other coaches have for Mario. Quit denying it and embrace the role of the heel. You're winning baby, enjoy it.
    This

is not doogman

Its hardcore husky as @GreenRiverGatorz so adroitly points out
    Chinned for use of "adroit".

A tragically under-used word in languich.
    People forget that adroit and gauche are French for right and left, and the sinister of the world are given a bad name once again.
    French Superiority Guy here

It's just "droite" actually, no a before. Right as in legal rights or doing right is the masculin "droit" and the direction is the feminin "droite".

In a phrase like "turn to the right," it comes out as "tourne à droite." It's derived from "tourner," the verb for turn, and "to the right", simply "à droite." If it's just "turn right," then it's "tournez à droite." If you want just "the right" it would be "la droite" because "the" is dependent on masculin or feminin in French and in this case "droite" is la feminin because it's the direction.

"Adroit(e)" in French is the same as "adroit" in English, but the French masculin/feminin will affect if there is an e or not. The French to English direct translation would give you either adroit or dexterous, so it has the same meaning.

Thanks for catching my typo, Jacques!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

This thread is now on notice. I am about to lock you.

GIGGITY

Is that what goes on in the alien sex chamber?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

This thread is now on notice. I am about to lock you.

GIGGITY

Is that what goes on in the alien sex chamber?

• Options
    This thread has petered into shit rather quickly.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019
    whuggy said:

ntxduck said:

whuggy said:

I'm loving the narrative. Absolutely loving it. See this is how recruiting is done. Doesn't matter if anything is true or not. Yet Ducks in this thread are butthurt. It really doesn't take much to plant the seed does it?

I don’t think anyone’s butthurt, you guys just sound like a bunch of fucking losers. As much as I hate to say it, most of you usually are pretty tight, so just trying to call it out before this place becomes dawgman 2.0
    I live in Duck/Beaver territory so I'm well aware the butthurt is real and large. I don't give a shit about post season awards and you shouldn't either. You got the prize. My only point is it's laughable that your staff is filled with negative recruiters yet you want the rest of the conference to kiss your ass too. It doesn't work that way. Be happy you got the prize that really matters. Believe me all Husky fans would rather win the conference and have 0 players on the first team.
    So you're aware that the butthurt in this thread is real because of where you live?

Are they talking about this thread down at the local watering hole?

So, negative recruiters. Still going with that eh?

#losertalk
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol at @backthepack rage fuck offing everyone in this thread. Worried about u fudgie.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lol at @backthepack rage fuck offing everyone in this thread. Worried about u fudgie.

it's woodshed time for junior.