Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aetna Ditching 70% Obamacare Business

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,282
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah its worked great under ObaMao Care! Only a 13% increase in premiums this year.......

Not sure where you're getting 13% for this year, but premium increases have slowed since Obamacare. They've always grown every year, Obamacare or not.

From my fucking bill is where I get the info! Company says it's due to ObaMao Care costs being higher.
    That's settles it then.

Did your company get off the gold standard in 1933, too?

Your insurer probably needed that 13% to cover the costs of your full blown AIDS.
    Did you factor in increased deductibles and copays? That's what I thought. Dipfuck.
    No. And I didn't factor in your sandy vagina, either, so fuck yourself.
    Sounds like you care. Dipfuck who doesn't understand what's going on.
    I understand perfectly what's going on.

I was clowning Sledog and you were being a drippy cunt.

Was there somethingabout 'fuck yourself ' that you didn't understand?
    Clowning? Gosh I thought you were serious.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,913
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I'm glad the conservatives have offered up such a great alternative to Obamacare. So, let just nuke the bill and go back to unregulated insurance companies fucking everyone. I hope you get AIDS and your insurance company drops you so you die of bankruptcy.

You are denser then a lead brick. You've ignored them all. And to claim the market place before was unregulated is totally disengenuous.

Honda. Motherfucking. Stupid.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I'm glad the conservatives have offered up such a great alternative to Obamacare. So, let just nuke the bill and go back to unregulated insurance companies fucking everyone. I hope you get AIDS and your insurance company drops you so you die of bankruptcy.

You are denser then a lead brick. You've ignored them all. And to claim the market place before was unregulated is totally disengenuous.

HondoMFS?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,282
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

The alternative is "PAY FOR YOUR OWN SHIT"!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

HondoMFS?
    Crisped ---> HMFS
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dflea said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

HondoMFS?
    Crisped ---> HMFS
    Hebar...get it right
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJ must still be on his AIDS medicine
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said: