Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aetna Ditching 70% Obamacare Business

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mods? Better delete the thread
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It would be wrong for everyone to quote this past in their responses.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,913
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Derek must be busy today
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2016

More harlots, less honda.

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah its worked great under ObaMao Care! Only a 13% increase in premiums this year.......

Not sure where you're getting 13% for this year, but premium increases have slowed since Obamacare. They've always grown every year, Obamacare or not.

From my fucking bill is where I get the info! Company says it's due to ObaMao Care costs being higher.
    That's settles it then.

Did your company get off the gold standard in 1933, too?

Your insurer probably needed that 13% to cover the costs of your full blown AIDS.
    Did you factor in increased deductibles and copays? That's what I thought. Dipfuck.
    No. And I didn't factor in your sandy vagina, either, so fuck yourself.
    Sounds like you care. Dipfuck who doesn't understand what's going on.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah its worked great under ObaMao Care! Only a 13% increase in premiums this year.......

Not sure where you're getting 13% for this year, but premium increases have slowed since Obamacare. They've always grown every year, Obamacare or not.

From my fucking bill is where I get the info! Company says it's due to ObaMao Care costs being higher.
    That's settles it then.

Your insurer probably needed that 13% to cover the costs of your full blown AIDS.
    Did you factor in increased deductibles and copays? That's what I thought. Dipfuck.
    I thought we moved past healthcare?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2016

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

Maybe. But I was referring to this dumbfuck dropping some lies. As he and his buddies Hondo and seaplane do. That's some sweet company to keep flea.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

Maybe. But I was referring to this dumbfuck dropping some lies. As he and his buddies Hondo and seaplane do. That's some sweet company to keep flea.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

I understand perfectly what's going on.

I was clowning Sledog and you were being a drippy cunt.

Was there somethingabout 'fuck yourself ' that you didn't understand?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

I understand perfectly what's going on.

I was clowning Sledog and you were being a drippy cunt.

Was there somethingabout 'fuck yourself ' that you didn't understand?
    That was bad. Are you knew?
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

What was the lie, little crying bitch baby?

That you're being a drippy cunt?

7-11?
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

7-11?
    Maybe it wasn't a lie. Maybe you're just too much of a dumbfuck to understand the reality of it. That's probably it. I'm sorry for they lie comment. It's not nice to accuse dumbshits of lying. Dumbshit. Go catch a fish ya stupid mother fucker.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

7-11?
    Maybe it wasn't a lie. Maybe you're just too much of a dumbfuck to understand the reality of it. That's probably it. I'm sorry for they lie comment. It's not nice to accuse dumbshits of lying. Dumbshit. Go catch a fish ya stupid mother fucker.
    Ok!
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's settles it then.

7-11?
    Ok!
    Haha. You got it. I'm relived you did. You're Ok! In my book. Wanna cyber?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm glad the conservatives have offered up such a great alternative to Obamacare. So, let just nuke the bill and go back to unregulated insurance companies fucking everyone. I hope you get AIDS and your insurance company drops you so you die of bankruptcy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

I'm glad the conservatives have offered up such a great alternative to Obamacare. So, let just nuke the bill and go back to unregulated insurance companies fucking everyone. I hope you get AIDS and your insurance company drops you so you die of bankruptcy.

I offered up an ideal alternative.