Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aetna Ditching 70% Obamacare Business

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,913
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

The administration knew they couldn't get a single payer system passed, so they came up with a system that would be sure to fail. Once it fails, single payer will be the only option.

In other words, they tried for single payer, but the (R)s forced this compromise for reform, because the insurance company lobbyists bought off the (R)s.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

This was the plan from the get go. The administration knew they couldn't get a single payer system passed, so they came up with a system that would be sure to fail. Once it fails, single payer will be the only option. Pretty sick if you ask me.

Hope it happens!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This was the plan from the get go. The administration knew they couldn't get a single payer system passed, so they came up with a system that would be sure to fail. Once it fails, single payer will be the only option. Pretty sick if you ask me.

Yes the Democrats had some brilliant plan to add 30 million people to insurance company rolls. Then after than, let's get rid of insurance companies.

How about both parties look at Obamacare and fix some shit with it. Rather than sit here and do nothing about bitch about it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

OZONE said:

The administration knew they couldn't get a single payer system passed, so they came up with a system that would be sure to fail. Once it fails, single payer will be the only option.

In other words, they tried for single payer, but the (R)s forced this compromise for reform, because the insurance company lobbyists bought off the (R)s.

No R votes were required for anything to do with this abortion of a bill. It is fully owned by Obama and the democrats.

Every R voted against Obamacare You lie about as effectively as Hillary
    I think his point was that single payer could never make it through a filibuster, so this was the best they could do.

You're right by the way.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016
    2001400ex said:

Yes the Democrats had some brilliant plan to add 30 million people to insurance company rolls. Then after than, let's get rid of insurance companies.

How about both parties look at Obamacare and fix some shit with it. Rather than sit here and do nothing about bitch about it.
    FIFTH !!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

It was a 100% partisan vote, but I'm sure you already knew that. Check your facts.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

The brilliant idea of adding 30 million sick people that insurance companies couldn't charge proper premium for? Sounds like a great business deal if you ask me.
    Did you hear one insurance company complain about Obamacare?

Didn't think so.
  • Options
    pawz said:

My favorite part of Obamacare, is how the bill ultimately just insures payment of medical liabilities and doesn't keep the costs imposed by the medical cartel in check.

So there is that.

Actually it does specify certain cost limits. But how are you stupid?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The brilliant idea of adding 30 million sick people that insurance companies couldn't charge proper premium for? Sounds like a great business deal if you ask me.

Didn't think so.
    If the OP isn't a medical insurer's indictment on obamacare, I don't know what is.

Honda Fucking Stupid
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Didn't think so.
    If the OP isn't a medical insurer's indictment on obamacare, I don't know what is.

Honda Fucking Stupid
    Again. When Obamacare was being passed, did you hear one insurance company come out against Obamacare?

Is it Obama's fault that some insurance companies priced their exchange plans incorrectly? How about insurance companies take personal responsibility for their own fuck up.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Didn't think so.

Honda Fucking Stupid
    Again. When Obamacare was being passed, did you hear one insurance company come out against Obamacare?

Is it Obama's fault that some insurance companies priced their exchange plans incorrectly? How about insurance companies take personal responsibility for their own fuck up.
    It's Obama's fault that his plan pledged government support to the insurers that he was not able to secure.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Didn't think so.

Honda Fucking Stupid

It's Obama's fault that his plan pledged government support to the insurers that he was not able to secure.
    RACIST!!!1111