Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I hear one more husky fan say....

Comments

• Options
    HairyRobLoweHairyRobLowe Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014
    MikeDamone said:

no, it isn't. And the fact you don't know where it came from speaks volumes...

TL,DW - 3:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbEmsGVrco

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

pawz said:

Canard said:

You guys can continue your pillow fight here for the next month, but my point is a won't be rooting for oregon, ever, no matter who they play under any circumstance. So fuck off. Now you can get back to your bitch slap fight.

That's a totally respectable position. However, rooting against Oregon over the next month is the path to beavdamnation.

Fourteen years ago I certainly wasn't a sudden Boilermakers fan. The correct position to take prior to the game is total indifference. Then, UW winning the RB wasn't a disappointment and had you lost it that would have still been funny to taunt UW fans with even today.

Getting invested in the outcome of your foe's game ahead of time? That's for estrogen packed suckers.

Something you can claim a lifetime of knowledge on.

QUACK!
    Certainly, I have been participating on various doog forums since 1998. I have seen UW fans' devolution up close.

Back in the day, only a small subset of pussified dawgs, like Fleenor, even bothered themselves with what little ol' Oregon was or wasn't doing. The standard line was that we were beneath notice.

Over time, "beat oregon, nothing else matters" became the majority position. That's why I see doogs as more akin to bitter little beavis fans than they are to the legacy of the proud old dawgs of yesteryear.

A UW fan rooting against Oregon is a doog. One maintaining the time honored indifference as to what we do or don't is worthy of respect because he still has some fucking dignity.
    Times change. When Oregon makes a couple of Foster Farms Bowels in a row and goes 15-11 in a two year span, UW fans will laugh, but won't feel as threatened and annoyed by Oregon. I didn't give a shit about Oregon in 1993. They were patsies just like Kal, WSU, and Oregon St. They had a few okay seasons with Must grave. It was a totally different mindset.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canard said:

pawz said:

Canard said:

You guys can continue your pillow fight here for the next month, but my point is a won't be rooting for oregon, ever, no matter who they play under any circumstance. So fuck off. Now you can get back to your bitch slap fight.

That's a totally respectable position. However, rooting against Oregon over the next month is the path to beavdamnation.

Fourteen years ago I certainly wasn't a sudden Boilermakers fan. The correct position to take prior to the game is total indifference. Then, UW winning the RB wasn't a disappointment and had you lost it that would have still been funny to taunt UW fans with even today.

Getting invested in the outcome of your foe's game ahead of time? That's for estrogen packed suckers.

Something you can claim a lifetime of knowledge on.

QUACK!
    Certainly, I have been participating on various doog forums since 1998. I have seen UW fans' devolution up close.

Back in the day, only a small subset of pussified dawgs, like Fleenor, even bothered themselves with what little ol' Oregon was or wasn't doing. The standard line was that we were beneath notice.

Over time, "beat oregon, nothing else matters" became the majority position. That's why I see doogs as more akin to bitter little beavis fans than they are to the legacy of the proud old dawgs of yesteryear.

A UW fan rooting against Oregon is a doog. One maintaining the time honored indifference as to what we do or don't is worthy of respect because he still has some fucking dignity.
    Times change. When Oregon makes a couple of Foster Farms Bowels in a row and goes 15-11 in a two year span, UW fans will laugh, but won't feel as threatened and annoyed by Oregon. I didn't give a shit about Oregon in 1993. They were patsies just like Kal, WSU, and Oregon St. They had a few okay seasons with Must grave. It was a totally different mindset.
    Times have changed Billy. Oregon has gotten a lot more serious about football since the days of being a patsy. The money isn't going anywhere. The top notch facilities are already there. It would take a lot of losing for fan support to dwindle. If Helfrich sucks, they will hire a new coach.

If Michigan, Florida, and Texas can struggle, so can Oregon, but at this point it is wishful thinking. The cyclical nature of college football suggests they will have some lulls, but they aren't becoming Cal, WSU, or Oregon State ever again.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Canard said:

Sounds like you care.
    that's my line too fucko! can't wait until I get you on Aurora.
    two words: meat me on Aurora. you'll find out all about volume.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I like Alqaeda in this one, though they have a tough time recruiting suicide bombers now that ISIS is serious about terrorism

Needs moar Air Liberia for true ebolasplosion

• Options
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

LOL @‌ Helms Poll

someone really needs to take that shit down

The points of view I can respect the most are either: "I wanna see good football, Oregon's fun to watch, so let's watch Oregon," or "Fuck all other Pac-12 teams."

Rooting against us because we're Oregon is pretty doogish.

Rooting for us because yay Pac-12 is the first step on the slippery slope to SECSECSEC

Oregon is the annoying, brash rich kid who used to be kind of a dork. Eventually his dad will die and he will blow through the trust fund in three years and be back to irrelevance (Rich Brooks era). No more waterfalls, gold shoes, video games by toilets and other nonsense . I don't root for them.

Whatever, I'm a Doog. Most people on here are more than fine with that scenario though. Of course I want the Huskies to rise up too. Abundance
    Yeah, and it's not like that parable hasn't been played out for like a million fucking years.

They're not going anywhere Mr. Marshall because they're about to triple their endowment and while they're at it they're going to add yet more to their athletic fund. And as I've learned over the years, even in the snotty world of academia, there is nothing money doesn't fix.

There is no natural order to things in this conference other than the two programs that sit south of here in a hotbed of talent annually pulling in the best recruits and, about 1/3 of the time, having the right coaching staff to do something with it.

The rest of us are fated to the cycles, Warshington included.

Nobody here, you included, actually knew a newly minted and brash rich kid who had been kind of a dork whose Dad died and then proceeded to blow through his trust fund and lose his gold shoes and video game toilets. So I don't think you really know whether he'd be annoying or your best friend.

I can tell you watch a lot of TV, but this is just krisvashonFS and is, I'm sorry to say, pure fucking fagman material, which is where you otta be if you're going this seriously full doog fag. Sorry. Hit your WTF button until you jizz all over the keyboard. Just don't poast a picture of it or Derek will ban your ass.

I don't think anybody anywhere but a few buttfuckers from Oregon really cares who you root for, and they belong in the same fire as all those faggot 12s who are worried that Sherman and the other shit talkers are going to make other fans not like their team. IOW, it's not that serious a topic.
    I came on my keyboard while reading this.
    No pictures. You know what happens.
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014

Canard is even more retarded than I thought. He takes pleasure in any UW loss, but says any UW fan that roots against Oregon is a doog. What do you consider yourself, Canard?

You have to explain how a doog becoming an instant Seminole fan leading up to the Rose Bowl is exactly the same thing as measured schadenfreude from a Dawg fan following a potential Seminole win against us. They are not the same thing.

I don't give a fuck all about "rooting" for oSu or against UW whenever/wherever the fuck the cactus bowl is.

It would be good for national perception of the conference that you don't step on your big dawg dick, or lawnmower dance, against a shitty BXII also ran, but,

If you do that, it will be great for a laugh at the expense of the Peenerman fluffers.

There's a difference in the two approaches.
  • Options

I first saw the 1960 title in the 1961 media guide when I was 5 years old.

I claimed the 1984 title when I got back from Miami and saw the Football News

Those with no history get butthurt over those with.

It's no accident that green is the color of envy.

One of these days you may get one. You're closer than we are. Yet you still measure your tiny duck penis to our huge dog dick.

Hope this helps

I guess it never gets old with you.

When history is all you have, history is your solace.

Say hi to Queen Whatthefuckshername II for me the next time you are reminiscing with the UK about how you both used to be great a long time ago.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canard said:

Canard is even more retarded than I thought. He takes pleasure in any UW loss, but says any UW fan that roots against Oregon is a doog. What do you consider yourself, Canard?

You have to explain how a doog becoming an instant Seminole fan leading up to the Rose Bowl is exactly the same thing as measured schadenfreude from a Dawg fan following a potential Seminole win against us. They are not the same thing.

I don't give a fuck all about "rooting" for oSu or against UW whenever/wherever the fuck the cactus bowl is.

It would be good for national perception of the conference that you don't step on your big dawg dick, or lawnmower dance, against a shitty BXII also ran, but,

If you do that, it will be great for a laugh at the expense of the Peenerman fluffers.

Sure seems like you do

A lot
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck Oregon. They remind me of the 2011 Vancouver Canucks: no title in team history, yet "THIS IS OUR YEAR!"

You faggots have to beat FSU and then Alabama to win a natty. Fucking LOL
  • Options

Canard said:

Sure seems like you do

A lot
    Well, what can I say? You do perceive a lot of things in a bizarre manner. I don't even know when your fucking bowel game is played. If you happen to lose it, I still won't know when it was played, but I will know that the outcome was hilarious.

The most I have seen of you last bowel game is a gif mocking it.
  • Options
    haie said:

Fuck Oregon. They remind me of the 2011 Vancouver Canucks: no title in team history, yet "THIS IS OUR YEAR!"

Yeah but if we pull it off, we'll be jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2014
    Canard said:

haie said:

Yeah but if we pull it off, we'll be jumping around like a bunch pride of Kansas City faggots.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Canard said:

Sounds like you care.
    that's my line too fucko! can't wait until I get you on Aurora.
    two words: meat me on Aurora. you'll find out all about volume.
    That was more than two words
  • Options

Canard said:

Canard said:

Sure seems like you do

A lot
    Well, what can I say? You do perceive a lot of things in a bizarre manner. I don't even know when your fucking bowel game is played. If you happen to lose it, I still won't know when it was played, but I will know that the outcome was hilarious.

The most I have seen of you last bowel game is a gif mocking it.
    I think you do know and you're going to watch. You aren't fooling anyone. Not at all.
    Watching and rooting the same things to you? Just curious.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Doogles said:

Oregon and Washington appear to be inversely related, but it doesn't have to be that way. I look at the Bama-Auburn rivalry, 100X more vitriol than whatever the fuck this is, and see both programs winning natties in consecutive years.

Oregon doesn't need to fall for the Dawgs to rise, we just need to fucking rise.

Where it gets muddled is the huskies have actually pumped the nation in the fancy feast, while the corkscrew ding a lings have yet to pop off (side note, sexual frustration and neglect are common seeds to rape activity).

Fuck Oregon, I won't root for them. But i'm not going to cry if they prove they are the best team in the land (easier said than done; see history). Washington just needs to GET BETTER, and I think we are.

I think both could succeed at high levels. I think for the inverse relationship to hold you have to see recruiting as zero-sum game between the two schools. The way Oregon recruits, and the way all Pac12 schools are starting to dip more into Texas Im not sure it as much as a zero-sum anymore. Even more the case given Stanford's Unique recruiting situation and the fact no one wants to go to college in Pullman or Corvallis. Plus Cal's finances are a Ponzi scheme, they're fucked. So I see Uw and UO being the top of north eventually.

I do think UWs prolonged mediocrity post-Don James due to fucktarded hires created a vacuum for Oregon to step up into. I'd say the same thing about Cal and UCLA in the 2000s. Cal fucked it up tho and now they suck again.
  • Options
    Canard said:

Dood. It's time to stop. The ubiquitous "you care" retort is becoming more and more apt with every new post in this thread.