Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I hear one more husky fan say....

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Canard said:

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

Gary Beban's 1959 UCLA squad is wondering what the fuck they are, chopped liver?
    The real fear in doogland is that if Oregon wins it all this year, we will have the first real football NC championship trophy ever. None of that voted upon horseshit from past will matter anymore, except as trivia and relic-type curiosities, which will increasingly be treated with as much reverence as a shriveled up hand of a saint or some shit that only a few blue haired ladies and robed homosexuals even care about anymore.
    Go undefeated, then pop off ya fucking retard
    I'd rather have an unshared title and a trophy decided on the field than one handed down by fucking coaches or sportswriters.

Or even funnier yet, one granted by the Declaration of Douchehelmet in the midst of Owen 12.

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

Gary Beban's 1959 UCLA squad is wondering what the fuck they are, chopped liver?
    The real fear in doogland is that if Oregon wins it all this year, we will have the first real football NC championship trophy ever. None of that voted upon horseshit from past will matter anymore, except as trivia and relic-type curiosities, which will increasingly be treated with as much reverence as a shriveled up hand of a saint or some shit that only a few blue haired ladies and robed homosexuals even care about anymore.
    There is still voting.

HTH.
    Yeah, fucking irrelevant voting when it comes down to who takes home the hardware.
    Whoooooooooooooooosh

There's voting that decides who gets to play for said hardware. Same as it ever was.

I knew what he meant. What I mean is there's no after the fact bullshit as in days of yore and that changes everything. Despite the resident bitcher, there's no case to be made for CFP #5 or #6.

Even the BCS had 2003. No one outside of an insane asylum is going to make an AP #1 case for Baylor come mid-January.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't really give a fuck who wins. Just give me some good, entertaining games.

And no major injuries on either side?
    A couple major injuries would be cool.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm rooting for Oregon, because I want a school from a state that legalized weed to beat the schools from states full of bible thumpers.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,080
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The fanbase turned into a bunch of

cocksuckers?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AZDuck said:

Passion said:

The 1954 UCLA squad is wondering what the fuck they are, chopped liver?

Had Gary Beban in there too. He won a Heisman at UCLA
    Just SC and UW for Passion. Nothing more to sea hear.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If anything, there's more politicking now because the payouts are so big.

For me though it's a moot point, and I'm rooting for Jameis to pull out the jammy and fuck 'em right in the pussy. And then pop off to all the pearl-clutching crackers in the media.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Damone Im in agreement with you for the 1st time in nearly 2 years. But Oregon might have to be the sacrificial lamb. The Pac12 has to pound the $EC or we will never get the respect we need vs that conference, ESPN, east coast college football fans...

If the playoffs stick with 4 teams, and the big12 gets a conference championship game which I expect they will, Washington will be the team to get left out in most scenarios. This conference needs a national identity. We desperately need a national champion. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn St. LSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, V Tech and Notre Dame wont be down long. Those teams Will be vying for that 4th playoff spot SOON.

The PAC needs respect and the only way to get it is by winning the playoff. I fucking hate Oregon. I want them to lose too Damoan, but I look it as the PAC 12 winning the title, NOT those goofy bastard fuckers down south.

You may just as well have walked into the Re Bar, pulled your pants down, wiped a handful of vaseline in your ass crack, bent over and yelled, "have at her boys!!!!"

talk about fucking asking for it.
    From *whom, you?
  • Options

Damone Im in agreement with you for the 1st time in nearly 2 years. But Oregon might have to be the sacrificial lamb. The Pac12 has to pound the $EC or we will never get the respect we need vs that conference, ESPN, east coast college football fans...

If the playoffs stick with 4 teams, and the big12 gets a conference championship game which I expect they will, Washington will be the team to get left out in most scenarios. This conference needs a national identity. We desperately need a national champion. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn St. LSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, V Tech and Notre Dame wont be down long. Those teams Will be vying for that 4th playoff spot SOON.

The PAC needs respect and the only way to get it is by winning the playoff. I fucking hate Oregon. I want them to lose too Damoan, but I look it as the PAC 12 winning the title, NOT those goofy bastard fuckers down south.

Pac 12 gets no respect??!!!

Oregon with one loss was considered a shoe in to make the playoffs, and ended up ahead of an undefeated returning national champion ACC team. The other 1 loss teams in the B1G and Big 12 were coin flips for the final spot.

Oregon is a 7.5 point favorite over the undefeated returning national champion.

A Pac 12 quarterback is going to win the Heisman trophy in one of the biggest lopsided results in the the trophy's history.

And you say the Pac 12 gets zero respect??!! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have access to TV or the interwebs? Hell, a person without cable should be able to understand this.

Root for an Oregon implosion. Because if Oregon wins it all, I'm going to lay a gigantic turd all over this board these boards. If Oregon blows it, I only expect the same in return.
    Christ.

Fuck off already
  • Options
    Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Correct.

And everyone will be heralding the Ducks as the best team ever.

What fucking world do you live in??
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Can't we all just get drunk and let the on the field shit take care of itself?
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    LOL @‌ Helms Poll

someone really needs to take that shit down

The points of view I can respect the most are either: "I wanna see good football, Oregon's fun to watch, so let's watch Oregon," or "Fuck all other Pac-12 teams."

Rooting against us because we're Oregon is pretty doogish.

Rooting for us because yay Pac-12 is the first step on the slippery slope to SECSECSEC

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    AZDuck said:

LOL @‌ Helms Poll

The points of view I can respect the most are either: "I wanna see good football, Oregon's fun to watch, so let's watch Oregon," or "Fuck all other Pac-12 teams."

Rooting for us because yay Pac-12 is the first step on the slippery slope to SECSECSEC

Oregon is the annoying, brash rich kid who used to be kind of a dork. Eventually his dad will die and he will blow through the trust fund in three years and be back to irrelevance (Rich Brooks era). No more waterfalls, gold shoes, video games by toilets and other nonsense . I don't root for them.

Whatever, I'm a Doog. Most people on here are more than fine with that scenario though. Of course I want the Huskies to rise up too. Abundance
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2014

AZDuck said:

LOL @‌ Helms Poll

Oregon is the annoying, brash rich kid who used to be kind of a dork. Eventually his dad will die and he will blow through the trust fund in three years and be back to irrelevance (Rich Brooks era). No more waterfalls, gold shoes, video games by toilets and other nonsense . I don't root for them.

Whatever, I'm a Doog. Most people on here are more than fine with that scenario though. Of course I want the Huskies to rise up too. Abundance
    yes you're a doog

Oregon isn't going away
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Canard said:

dnc said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

There is still voting.

HTH.
    Yeah, fucking irrelevant voting when it comes down to who takes home the hardware.
    Whoooooooooooooooosh

There's voting that decides who gets to play for said hardware. Same as it ever was.

I knew what he meant. What I mean is there's no after the fact bullshit as in days of yore and that changes everything. Despite the resident bitcher, there's no case to be made for CFP #5 or #6.

Even the BCS had 2003. No one outside of an insane asylum is going to make an AP #1 case for Baylor come mid-January.
    Canard, meat Tequilla. Tequilla, this is Mr. Canard.

Substitute "TCU" for "Baylor", and you have your insane asylum.

Trust me. There are people who will make the case for all kinds of shit. You should have been around back in the 90s.
  • Options
    uzi said:

I'm rooting for Oregon, because I want a school from a state that legalized weed to beat the schools from states full of bible thumpers.

That's actually a legit reason. I'm in.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

You may just as well have walked into the Re Bar, pulled your pants down, wiped a handful of vaseline in your ass crack, bent over and yelled, "have at her boys!!!!"

talk about fucking asking for it.
    From *whom, you?
    Or from youm. Either way Captain. He was begging for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

AZDuck said:

LOL @‌ Helms Poll

Yeah, and it's not like that parable hasn't been played out for like a million fucking years.

They're not going anywhere Mr. Marshall because they're about to triple their endowment and while they're at it they're going to add yet more to their athletic fund. And as I've learned over the years, even in the snotty world of academia, there is nothing money doesn't fix.

There is no natural order to things in this conference other than the two programs that sit south of here in a hotbed of talent annually pulling in the best recruits and, about 1/3 of the time, having the right coaching staff to do something with it.

The rest of us are fated to the cycles, Warshington included.

Nobody here, you included, actually knew a newly minted and brash rich kid who had been kind of a dork whose Dad died and then proceeded to blow through his trust fund and lose his gold shoes and video game toilets. So I don't think you really know whether he'd be annoying or your best friend.

I can tell you watch a lot of TV, but this is just krisvashonFS and is, I'm sorry to say, pure fucking fagman material, which is where you otta be if you're going this seriously full doog fag. Sorry. Hit your WTF button until you jizz all over the keyboard. Just don't poast a picture of it or Derek will ban your ass.

I don't think anybody anywhere but a few buttfuckers from Oregon really cares who you root for, and they belong in the same fire as all those faggot 12s who are worried that Sherman and the other shit talkers are going to make other fans not like their team. IOW, it's not that serious a topic.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Can't we all just get drunk and let the on the field shit take care of itself?

Huh?
    #ripsigs