Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I hear one more husky fan say....

Comments

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

LOL @‌ Helms Poll

someone really needs to take that shit down

The points of view I can respect the most are either: "I wanna see good football, Oregon's fun to watch, so let's watch Oregon," or "Fuck all other Pac-12 teams."

Rooting against us because we're Oregon is pretty doogish.

Rooting for us because yay Pac-12 is the first step on the slippery slope to SECSECSEC

Have you ever looked into the 15 championships that Bama claims and gets credit for?

Why should we give up ours? 1960 and 84 are more legit than a third of Bama's

Win one and then pop off. How about you PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!! in the meantime
    All of that dusty shit is going to get more and more delegitmated over time. Just watch. Over the next few decades, any pre-BCS MNC crowing is going to be increasingly laughed at when invoked by some crotchety asshat who thinks old media polls championships still matter.

As the local example, the Helms one UW claims was treated like a howler the moment it came about, even by parts of the UW fan base, because of how/when/why it became a deal at all.

As a national example, you invoke the highly questionable Alabama ones. Everyone else already disregards that shit as bammertard noise.

A disdain of meaningless media trophies older than dinosaur farts is the fate of all pre-BCS beauty pageant crystal.

Fans of college football from 1998 onward will increasingly see ancient media awards as the relics of a totally ignorant dark age.
    Your insecurity is showing

Your friends at ESPN talk 15 every week. They'll call it 16 after Bama beats FSU
    I too would fully expect my bought and paid for publicist whore to claim my dick was a foot and a half long on my say so. That's the kind of pub she's obliged to blab to whomever is interested in hearing it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I was born and raised in Vancouver, WA. I've hated fucking Oregun and everything Oregun (except OSUs PMOTY) since before 1990. Long before the advent of modern college football.

This makes the rest of your diatribe, in a word, cute.

Whoopty fucking doo for you. Feel free to feel non-representative of the Dawg fan base of that era.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,819
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

pawz said:

You guys can continue your pillow fight here for the next month, but my point is a won't be rooting for oregon, ever, no matter who they play under any circumstance. So fuck off. Now you can get back to your bitch slap fight.

If this line of reasoning make one a doog, then please call me the King of Fucking Doogs.
    No one ever said that his position was doogish.
    Are you new?

Paging @TierbsHsotBoobs‌
  • Options
    New? No. Soap opera fan? No again.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Canard said:

Football was invented in 1994. Championships were invented when Oregon wins one

Rinse
    lather
    repeat

Yeah because that's exactly what I was saying. Once again, simplified:

1) Pre-1998 MNCs are debased and next to worthless because there have been more claimants than football seasons played.

2) The Ducks haven't won shit yet, but if and when they claim one of the new trophies, it will have been a shit ton harder to come by than any pre-1998 crystal football.

3) No one down the road will be able to talk any shit about how a 2014 and forward NC wasn't earned, or should have been split, or was self-awarded.

4) Claiming past glories, especially when self-declared decades after a shitty regional poll has faded away, is instant self-parody in this more results oriented age.
    HR, YK
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

I was born and raised in Vancouver, WA. I've hated fucking Oregun and everything Oregun (except OSUs PMOTY) since before 1990. Long before the advent of modern college football.

Whoopty fucking doo for you. Feel free to feel non-representative of the Dawg fan base of that era.

to quote a great scribe:

I voted for Cal to go to the Rose Bowl in 1948

I think, to no one's surprise, you are out of touch with 'representativeness of the Dawg fan base' of any era, let alone pre 1990.

Hope this fucking helps, quook.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

New? No. Soap opera fan? No again.

So this is what full retard looks like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4xRwl1f3A
  • Options
    pawz said:

Canard said:

to quote a great scribe:

I think, to no one's surprise, you are out of touch with 'representativeness of the Dawg fan base' of any era, let alone pre 1990.

Self interest does not equal hate. If you weren't such an emotional bitch, you'd see the 1948 vote as "just business" from the UW perspective.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

pawz said:

Canard said:

to quote a great scribe:

Self interest does not equal hate. If you weren't such an emotional bitch, you'd see the 1948 vote as "just business" from the UW perspective.

If you can't see "just business" help precipitate making the pick super-special for Oregon fan, than no one can help you.

I'm not surprised that you're surprised there is more to college football rivalries prior to 1994.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,507
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Canard said:

Football was invented in 1994. Championships were invented when Oregon wins one

Rinse
    lather
    repeat

Yeah because that's exactly what I was saying. Once again, simplified:

1) Pre-1998 MNCs are debased and next to worthless because there have been more claimants than football seasons played.

2) The Ducks haven't won shit yet, but if and when they claim one of the new trophies, it will have been a shit ton harder to come by than any pre-1998 crystal football.

3) No one down the road will be able to talk any shit about how a 2014 and forward NC wasn't earned, or should have been split, or was self-awarded.

4) Claiming past glories, especially when self-declared decades after a shitty regional poll has faded away, is instant self-parody in this more results oriented age.
    HR, YK
    Disagree
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Canard said:

You guys can continue your pillow fight here for the next month, but my point is a won't be rooting for oregon, ever, no matter who they play under any circumstance. So fuck off. Now you can get back to your bitch slap fight.

That's a totally respectable position. However, rooting against Oregon over the next month is the path to beavdamnation.

Fourteen years ago I certainly wasn't a sudden Boilermakers fan. The correct position to take prior to the game is total indifference. Then, UW winning the RB wasn't a disappointment and had you lost it that would have still been funny to taunt UW fans with even today.

Getting invested in the outcome of your foe's game ahead of time? That's for estrogen packed suckers.
    Sounds like you care.
    that's my line too fucko! can't wait until I get you on Aurora.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    pawz said:

Canard said:

pawz said:

Canard said:

That's a totally respectable position. However, rooting against Oregon over the next month is the path to beavdamnation.

Fourteen years ago I certainly wasn't a sudden Boilermakers fan. The correct position to take prior to the game is total indifference. Then, UW winning the RB wasn't a disappointment and had you lost it that would
    Canard said:

pawz said:

Canard said:

Fourteen years ago I certainly wasn't a sudden Boilermakers fan. The correct position to take prior to the game is total indifference. Then, UW winning the RB wasn't a disappointment and had you lost it that would have still been funny to taunt UW fans with even today.

Getting invested in the outcome of your foe's game ahead of time? That's for estrogen packed suckers.

Something you can claim a lifetime of knowledge on.

QUACK!
    Certainly, I have been participating on various doog forums since 1998. I have seen UW fans' devolution up close.

Back in the day, only a small subset of pussified dawgs, like Fleenor, even bothered themselves with what little ol' Oregon was or wasn't doing. The standard line was that we were beneath notice.

Over time, "beat oregon, nothing else matters" became the majority position. That's why I see doogs as more akin to bitter little beavis fans than they are to the legacy of the proud old dawgs of yesteryear.

A UW fan rooting against Oregon is a doog. One maintaining the time honored indifference as to what we do or don't is worthy of respect because he still has some fucking dignity.

I was born and raised in Vancouver, WA.

i'm sorry. i still love your avatar though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,507
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I first saw the 1960 title in the 1961 media guide when I was 5 years old.

I claimed the 1984 title when I got back from Miami and saw the Football News

Those with no history get butthurt over those with.

It's no accident that green is the color of envy.

One of these days you may get one. You're closer than we are. Yet you still measure your tiny duck penis to our huge dog dick.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canard is even more retarded than I thought. He takes pleasure in any UW loss, but says any UW fan that roots against Oregon is a doog. What do you consider yourself, Canard?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

LOL @‌ Helms Poll

someone really needs to take that shit down

The points of view I can respect the most are either: "I wanna see good football, Oregon's fun to watch, so let's watch Oregon," or "Fuck all other Pac-12 teams."

Rooting against us because we're Oregon is pretty doogish.

Rooting for us because yay Pac-12 is the first step on the slippery slope to SECSECSEC

Oregon is the annoying, brash rich kid who used to be kind of a dork. Eventually his dad will die and he will blow through the trust fund in three years and be back to irrelevance (Rich Brooks era). No more waterfalls, gold shoes, video games by toilets and other nonsense . I don't root for them.

Whatever, I'm a Doog. Most people on here are more than fine with that scenario though. Of course I want the Huskies to rise up too. Abundance
    Yeah, and it's not like that parable hasn't been played out for like a million fucking years.

They're not going anywhere Mr. Marshall because they're about to triple their endowment and while they're at it they're going to add yet more to their athletic fund. And as I've learned over the years, even in the snotty world of academia, there is nothing money doesn't fix.

There is no natural order to things in this conference other than the two programs that sit south of here in a hotbed of talent annually pulling in the best recruits and, about 1/3 of the time, having the right coaching staff to do something with it.

The rest of us are fated to the cycles, Warshington included.

Nobody here, you included, actually knew a newly minted and brash rich kid who had been kind of a dork whose Dad died and then proceeded to blow through his trust fund and lose his gold shoes and video game toilets. So I don't think you really know whether he'd be annoying or your best friend.

I can tell you watch a lot of TV, but this is just krisvashonFS and is, I'm sorry to say, pure fucking fagman material, which is where you otta be if you're going this seriously full doog fag. Sorry. Hit your WTF button until you jizz all over the keyboard. Just don't poast a picture of it or Derek will ban your ass.

I don't think anybody anywhere but a few buttfuckers from Oregon really cares who you root for, and they belong in the same fire as all those faggot 12s who are worried that Sherman and the other shit talkers are going to make other fans not like their team. IOW, it's not that serious a topic.
    I came on my keyboard while reading this.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread was over when CreepyCoug laid the smack down
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    Seems like little bro is trying pretty hard here... Funny that he cares so much what we think. The obsession continues.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canard said:

Sounds like you care.
    that's my line too fucko! can't wait until I get you on Aurora.
    no, it isn't. And the fact you don't know where it came from speaks volumes...
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Canard said:

Exactly. I couldnt fucking care less if Oregon wins/loses or pisses their pants. Id really just like to line up against them on a football field and beat the snot out of them.