Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I hear one more husky fan say....

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I'm rooting for oregon because Pac12, there will be an issue. Fuck. What the hell happened?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yeah I don't want them to win the title either, but I do want them to beat FSU. They want Bama, and Bama stomping them would be okay, even though I usually hate the SEC.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is even worse with basketball. "Well I'm glad (5-star recruit) picked Arizona because its good for the conference. Yeah, when they kick our ass ourRPI won't be quite as bad.

Signed

- conference superiority guy
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    No way Oregon wins even "half" a natty

El Scripto
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No way Oregon wins even "half" a natty

El Scripto

As much as I want to believe in this script, as long as UW and USC stay asleep at the wheel, it's only a matter of time before they break through. Just like the rose bowl against Wilson's wisconsin, they will eventually pop off and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I just think they are the best team.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Damone Im in agreement with you for the 1st time in nearly 2 years. But Oregon might have to be the sacrificial lamb. The Pac12 has to pound the $EC or we will never get the respect we need vs that conference, ESPN, east coast college football fans...

If the playoffs stick with 4 teams, and the big12 gets a conference championship game which I expect they will, Washington will be the team to get left out in most scenarios. This conference needs a national identity. We desperately need a national champion. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn St. LSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, V Tech and Notre Dame wont be down long. Those teams Will be vying for that 4th playoff spot SOON.

The PAC needs respect and the only way to get it is by winning the playoff. I fucking hate Oregon. I want them to lose too Damoan, but I look it as the PAC 12 winning the title, NOT those goofy bastard fuckers down south.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Damone Im in agreement with you for the 1st time in nearly 2 years. But Oregon might have to be the sacrificial lamb. The Pac12 has to pound the $EC or we will never get the respect we need vs that conference, ESPN, east coast college football fans...

If the playoffs stick with 4 teams, and the big12 gets a conference championship game which I expect they will, Washington will be the team to get left out in most scenarios. This conference needs a national identity. We desperately need a national champion. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn St. LSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, V Tech and Notre Dame wont be down long. Those teams Will be vying for that 4th playoff spot SOON.

The PAC needs respect and the only way to get it is by winning the playoff. I fucking hate Oregon. I want them to lose too Damoan, but I look it as the PAC 12 winning the title, NOT those goofy bastard fuckers down south.

Zero (lolllolo!oloo!) good for Washington comes from an Oregon win.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm rooting for Oregon because I always root for the Pac-12 North.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

UCLA has a national title....