Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I hear one more husky fan say....

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

UCLA has a national title....
    Yeah, but still
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

I take it one further than most I think.

I don't root for anyone in the Pac 12. F-em....f-em all. I hold grudges and have since '94.

I hope they all lose and don't give a shit about any of 'em. I guess Colorado and Utah are ok because they weren't part of the Witch Trials.

This is much more impressive and respectable than the fans who measure their dicks against Oregon's.
  • Options

Damone Im in agreement with you for the 1st time in nearly 2 years. But Oregon might have to be the sacrificial lamb. The Pac12 has to pound the $EC or we will never get the respect we need vs that conference, ESPN, east coast college football fans...

If the playoffs stick with 4 teams, and the big12 gets a conference championship game which I expect they will, Washington will be the team to get left out in most scenarios. This conference needs a national identity. We desperately need a national champion. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn St. LSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, V Tech and Notre Dame wont be down long. Those teams Will be vying for that 4th playoff spot SOON.

The PAC needs respect and the only way to get it is by winning the playoff. I fucking hate Oregon. I want them to lose too Damoan, but I look it as the PAC 12 winning the title, NOT those goofy bastard fuckers down south.

You may just as well have walked into the Re Bar, pulled your pants down, wiped a handful of vaseline in your ass crack, bent over and yelled, "have at her boys!!!!"

talk about fucking asking for it.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Doogles said:

No way Oregon wins even "half" a natty
    Asleep? no officer, I mean yes officer. I was asleep at the wheel, not black out drunk. -SARK
    El Scripto

As much as I want to believe in this script, as long as UW and USC stay asleep at the wheel, it's only a matter of time before they break through. Just like the rose bowl against Wilson's wisconsin, they will eventually pop off and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    Well, here is a major problem..

jaydiizzle @jaydiggla4 · Dec 5
    Congrats to the ducks! Represent for the PAC! GoDawgs!

I agree, screw the ducks. May a Springfield Walmart post-black friday crowd roll through their practice and blow out all their ACLs.

Side note: I think other teams hate us WAAAAAAAAY more than we hate them, as seen by the tweet.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014

I'm rooting for oregon because Pac12, there will be an issue. Fuck. What the hell happened?

I'm rooting for 0regon because Pac12.

Not really. I just like posting that.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Postal91 said:

Side note: I think other teams hate us WAAAAAAAAY more than we hate them, as seen by the tweet.

I'm guessing that's not the case w/ Oregon any more. That has done a complete 180 since I was in school, back when they were more concerned about us than the other way around.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    WTF.

I agree with you about USC / HadenFS but how has Washington been asleep, at least in the last two years? We now have one of the best stadiums in the conference (if not the best) and a CEO who has the team finally playing how we thought they would play over the last 3 games. Guys getting coached up and improving, while overcoming the loss of PetersFS (would've made 1st team All Pac-12) and Riva (was our best OL heading into the season).

To top it off, it sounds like Petersen and Co. are just as good of recruiters at the previous staff...if we land Warren, Joyner, and another highly rated recruit or two, it could end up surpassing the 2013 class.
    Doogles said:

El Scripto

As much as I want to believe in this script, as long as UW and USC stay asleep at the wheel, it's only a matter of time before they break through. Just like the rose bowl against Wilson's wisconsin, they will eventually pop off and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

TDRYK
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HFNY said:

WTF.

I agree with you about USC / HadenFS but how has Washington been asleep, at least in the last two years? We now have one of the best stadiums in the conference (if not the best) and a CEO who has the team finally playing how we thought they would play over the last 3 games. Guys getting coached up and improving, while overcoming the loss of PetersFS (would've made 1st team All Pac-12) and Riva (was our best OL heading into the season).

To top it off, it sounds like Petersen and Co. are just as good of recruiters at the previous staff...if we land Warren, Joyner, and another highly rated recruit or two, it could end up surpassing the 2013 class.

Doogles said:

El Scripto

4-5 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damone Im in agreement with you for the 1st time in nearly 2 years. But Oregon might have to be the sacrificial lamb. The Pac12 has to pound the $EC or we will never get the respect we need vs that conference, ESPN, east coast college football fans...

If the playoffs stick with 4 teams, and the big12 gets a conference championship game which I expect they will, Washington will be the team to get left out in most scenarios. This conference needs a national identity. We desperately need a national champion. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn St. LSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, V Tech and Notre Dame wont be down long. Those teams Will be vying for that 4th playoff spot SOON.

The PAC needs respect and the only way to get it is by winning the playoff. I fucking hate Oregon. I want them to lose too Damoan, but I look it as the PAC 12 winning the title, NOT those goofy bastard fuckers down south.

Pac 12 gets no respect??!!!

Oregon with one loss was considered a shoe in to make the playoffs, and ended up ahead of an undefeated returning national champion ACC team. The other 1 loss teams in the B1G and Big 12 were coin flips for the final spot.

Oregon is a 7.5 point favorite over the undefeated returning national champion.

A Pac 12 quarterback is going to win the Heisman trophy in one of the biggest lopsided results in the the trophy's history.

And you say the Pac 12 gets zero respect??!! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have access to TV or the interwebs? Hell, a person without cable should be able to understand this.

Root for an Oregon implosion. Because if Oregon wins it all, I'm going to lay a gigantic turd all over this board these boards. If Oregon blows it, I only expect the same in return.
    You did see who wrote the post right? The PAC 12 is in for good in the 4 team. Oregon would have had 2 more shots if we had this for the past few years. Pete Carroll got left out of the BCS with one loss for losing to teams like the Beavers. Those days are gone

But - if it was two teams this year you have to take FSU and Bama beats any Pac 12 team for the second berth. Lot's of writers would say Oregon is better than FSU but you still wouldn't have gone

Now you can prove it on the field
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If we had three titles, I might be able to pull for Oregon (only vs. the SEC) But if they get one, it's all over until we win another, if that happens.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we had three titles, I might be able to pull for Oregon (only vs. the SEC) But if they get one, it's all over until we win another, if that happens.

Why do you hate the Helms poll?

#1960 #neverforget #fuckit1984too #fuckmormons #dumbdedumbdumbdumb
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Fuck Oregon. Jameis can go to pike place and eat all the crab legs he wants if he beats the 0s