Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I hear one more husky fan say....

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't really give a fuck who wins. Just give me some good, entertaining games.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I assumed he'd do that regardless
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm hoping for a plane crash with only two survivors and they both get cancer
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I just want the lads to give it their all
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014

Fuck Oregon. Jameis can go to pike place and eat all the crab legs he wants if he beats the 0s

You could then invite him over to fuck you right in the pussy.

Some of you guys sound more and more like beavises than actual dawgs.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm rooting for oregon because Pac12, there will be an issue. Fuck. What the hell happened?

Yep if they ain't Dubs, Fuck em, right in the smootcher
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'm hearing it's good for the confrance if Oregon fucks FSU in the pussy when they meat.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2014
    Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

The 1954 UCLA squad is wondering what the fuck they are, chopped liver?

Had Gary Beban in there too. He won a Heisman at UCLA
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,548
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll be at all the Huskie games next year chanting PAC PAC PAC if Oregon wins it all. I'm classy like that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Colorado also has a title (or half LOL!!!!!!1). But I think they're in the Pac-12, not the Pac-10.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Only two Pac-10 teams have won a national title - Washington and usc. Why would we want that to change?

Gary Beban's 1959 UCLA squad is wondering what the fuck they are, chopped liver?
    The real fear in doogland is that if Oregon wins it all this year, we will have the first real football NC championship trophy ever. None of that voted upon horseshit from past will matter anymore, except as trivia and relic-type curiosities, which will increasingly be treated with as much reverence as a shriveled up hand of a saint or some shit that only a few blue haired ladies and robed homosexuals even care about anymore.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't really give a fuck who wins. Just give me some good, entertaining games.

And no major injuries on either side?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Gary Beban's 1959 UCLA squad is wondering what the fuck they are, chopped liver?
    The real fear in doogland is that if Oregon wins it all this year, we will have the first real football NC championship trophy ever. None of that voted upon horseshit from past will matter anymore, except as trivia and relic-type curiosities, which will increasingly be treated with as much reverence as a shriveled up hand of a saint or some shit that only a few blue haired ladies and robed homosexuals even care about anymore.
    Go undefeated, then pop off ya fucking retard
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

There is still voting.

HTH.
    Yeah, fucking irrelevant voting when it comes down to who takes home the hardware.
  • Options

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Go undefeated, then pop off ya fucking retard
    I'd rather have an unshared title and a trophy decided on the field than one handed down by fucking coaches or sportswriters.

Or even funnier yet, one granted by the Declaration of Douchehelmet in the midst of Owen 12.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canard said:

Canard said:

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

There is still voting.

HTH.
    Yeah, fucking irrelevant voting when it comes down to who takes home the hardware.
    Whoooooooooooooooosh

There's voting that decides who gets to play for said hardware. Same as it ever was.