Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like I am right again

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2023

SECDAWG said:

ntxduck said:

Clemson is no longer a playoff team

Has the game passed Dabo by?
    Church tent preacher Dabo has entered the “I want to play unathletic white dudes over more talented players and also get my talentless son some reps” stage of his career
    I saw the Tennessee game too

Shocking regression
    Clemson was missing those big, athletic WR they trotted out for a decade and speed at LB. They were more than a QB away from competing in a semi final.
    This is true, they weren't winning this year but if they had a decent QB they would have been in the semi final instead of Ohio State

Dabo seems reluctant to embrace NIL and the portal which could spell doom. Or he adapts and continues to run a train on the ACC

LIPO
    Dab has been on record pushing back and not wanting to except the new reality of college ball, well, now legal way.

If he wants to aspire to be the next Tide coach, which he does let no one fool ya, he better tighten up and get with the current program. His pod at OU as well.
    @DerekJohnson, Is @SECDAWG the type of poster you had in mind? If so, it's not working.
    My bad grumble.

Forgot this is the clique noonereallygafaboutfootballboard…

I’ll try better.

Dabo is the next Uber godfearing laffin stock that hates NIL and homos.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Laugh it up, fucknuts, yule miss me when I’m gone.

Or not.

Either way, no warning or whatever.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

ntxduck said:

Church tent preacher Dabo has entered the “I want to play unathletic white dudes over more talented players and also get my talentless son some reps” stage of his career

Shocking regression
    Clemson was missing those big, athletic WR they trotted out for a decade and speed at LB. They were more than a QB away from competing in a semi final.
    This is true, they weren't winning this year but if they had a decent QB they would have been in the semi final instead of Ohio State

Dabo seems reluctant to embrace NIL and the portal which could spell doom. Or he adapts and continues to run a train on the ACC

LIPO
    Dab has been on record pushing back and not wanting to except the new reality of college ball, well, now legal way.

If he wants to aspire to be the next Tide coach, which he does let no one fool ya, he better tighten up and get with the current program. His pod at OU as well.
    @DerekJohnson, Is @SECDAWG the type of poster you had in mind? If so, it's not working.
    My bad grumble.

I’ll try better.

Did someone say Uber?
    Yeah, you available Monday around SoFi? Been told I have a good tip, I mean, tip well…
  • Options
    edited January 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

ntxduck said:

Shocking regression

LIPO

My bad grumble.

I’ll try better.

Did someone say Uber?
    Yeah, you available Monday around SoFi? Been told I have a good tip, I mean, tip well…
    Struggling badly as usual I see.
    I hear no tailgating down that way either. Imagine that.

Pay extra if you know a place.

And not trying to impress, be cute or worry about a struggle. Just a message board, pod.
  • Options

Or not.

You’re right. I will. Just from an observation standpoint, being a part here or not, I enjoy your posts here, whether I’m here messing with you or not. It’s very cliquish here and your a big part of it. Outsiders don’t have much of a chance. Especially ones like me. But I still enjoy you and most of y’all. It’s entertaining at the least and makes some slow times go by.

Now, who wins, Frogs or Dawgs???
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    Tequilla said:

Excuses

It's what's for losers

Posts that dont actually say anything

It's for Race

Your beloved B1G teams cant even beat TCU
    UW wouldn’t beat TCU either
    Wisconsin? You would be correct.

Washington? I would definitely take my chances with the Dwags.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

The guys that want to stay in a shit league to "make" the playoffs with 12 teams talking shit about the league that put two out of 4

Losers

The best route for UW is the Big 10 if possible. But that doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy seeing the Pacific coast rivalries mostly come to an end. (Assuming that just UW and Oregon join).
    Joining with Oregon keeps the three games I care about in play

I won't miss the rest.
    I would still want Cal, and Furd if possible. Then you would be able to do a pod and have a semblance of the PAC feel while still playing B1G teams 4-5 times a year.
    Keep Oregon State and Wazzu too. It's the Zona schools and Colorado that don't belong.

Utah I'm indifferent on
    I agree but I'm trying to be realistic. Colorado definitely has more caché then all of them because they bring research money (it matters to the schools still even if we don't care)
  • Options

Or not.

Hey, Pod.

Frogs or Dawgs?…

Not a fight tween us or bad past situation. Simple question. …

I have Dawgs by at least 2TD’s, me. There was a lot of drama the casual spectator wouldn’t know about what happened in that last debacle the Dawgs played against the fknuts but hoping that ain’t the case tomorrow and won’t happen again. I’m HTH…
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Excuses

It's what's for losers

Posts that dont actually say anything

It's for Race

Your beloved B1G teams cant even beat TCU
    UW wouldn’t beat TCU either
    bump

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    credit to the froogs for beating Michigan

But this is embarrassing
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

dnc said:

credit to the froogs for beating Michigan

But this is embarrassing

Would have been better for them to loose a close one to Michigan and let Michigan get the breaks beaten off of them.

tOSU - UGA was the natty.
    Watching Michigan get basically the same treatment would've been way more satisfying than this.
    I tend to think Michigan would have put up a little bit more of a fight, but the end result would still be plunger.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It's not 2012 anymore

That was 3 or 4 coaches ago

And it's not 2018 Clemson

In 2022 the B1G had 2 teams in

Not a coincidence

Agreed, but I still think the Big is Ohio State, another program that still thinks its blood is as blue as anybody's but isn't, a bunch of other schools and Penn State, which is a wild card because I think they can get good.

I would not pencil in Michigan for a title anytime soon. Take all the screen shots you want.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    ntxduck said:

Kinda racist if you ask me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not 2012 anymore

That was 3 or 4 coaches ago

And it's not 2018 Clemson

In 2022 the B1G had 2 teams in

Not a coincidence

Agreed, but I still think the Big is Ohio State, another program that still thinks its blood is as blue as anybody's but isn't, a bunch of other schools and Penn State, which is a wild card because I think they can get good.

I would not pencil in Michigan for a title anytime soon. Take all the screen shots you want.
    Heard a B1G honk say that Penn State thinks they are about 2 years away from being elite like Ohio State

Heard that 3 years ago too

Franklin has been there awhile
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

"Team" is done for because they missed the playoff one year is the lowest form of CFB discussion

It's pretty bad, but there are even lower forms.

"All-time record".

"They're cheating" unless YOU!! have EVIDENCE!, etc.

"The hammer is coming down; blonde intern."

"They don't play anybody."

Just for starters.