Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Dm.c obsession.

It has to be said......... some of you are obsessed with the soap opera that once was our Internet addiction formally known back then as Dawgman.com. I'm not suggesting that this place should be anything like a Dm.c free zone, but the steady thumping of Kim's carcass is becoming too reminiscent of the small man's dead horse kicking rejoinder to every nega-posting that was ever offensive to his ass-kissing superiority guy-ness. Nor would I ever hint that the constant-to-intermittently repetitive bashing of Dm.c's three Insider stooges was becoming tedious, for I'm always aware of how tiresome my 20-year hatred of The Seattle Times can be even to myself. Real Dawgfans must snarl and howl and often drool on themselves, I know. But I sense that good times are ahead for Husky Football as I think most of us do and it's a little sad to realize that unless severe changes are made to it's product, Dm.c likely won't be coming with us. That faux tragedy should at least be worth an occasional moment of silence.

Comments