Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dm.c obsession.

Comments

• Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    Take it to the "Stop Talking about Dawgman" board
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    That is a good idea, but it should be reversed. How about a Talk about Doogman board. You guys that love it could have your own private cesspool, and keep repeating the same jokes to each other.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2013

TTJ said:

If we're gonna bash dead horses, I'm out.

That's basically what Marshall said.
    Did you say Marshall?

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4847666366383384&pid=1.7

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Global said:

That is a good idea, but it should be reversed. How about a Talk about Doogman board. You guys that love it could have your own private cesspool, and keep repeating the same jokes to each other.

Your poasts are starting to really bore me.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tailgater, you're like those Mormons who show up at my door. I'll tell you what I tell them: "Fuck off and leave" You dawgman chargees come over and try to turn this place back into Kimmie's playhouse. Shut the hell up or hit the exit .

Ooh, the Mormon insult was nasty. It happens that I know some Mormons pretty well and if it came down to it, I'd rather be one of them than prick with a door up my ass like yourself. Since I'm not likely going to shut the fuck up, I'm better off leaving...... that is if you can ever pull that door out.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater, you're like those Mormons who show up at my door. I'll tell you what I tell them: "Fuck off and leave" You dawgman chargees come over and try to turn this place back into Kimmie's playhouse. Shut the hell up or hit the exit .

Ooh, the Mormon insult was nasty. It happens that I know some Mormons pretty well and if it came down to it, I'd rather be one of them than prick with a door up my ass like yourself. Since I'm not likely going to shut the fuck up, I'm better off leaving...... that is if you can ever pull that door out.

If you're going to let puppylove run you off...
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alright it's done. I called and cancelled DM.c

I'm not sure it does more good than the occasional voice of reason post I provided there, but at least that's two more stops I can make at the coffee stand every month with no impact on my budget. There is some pretty hot tail there.
  • Options
    One of the things I hated most about Dawgman was the constant effort to control the conversation, by Kimmy, by certain posters, etc.. Don't like it, don't read it. Otherwise shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    It's not about "don't like it, don't read it". What you guys clearly don't understand is some of you have a man crush on DMC that is hard to understand. It's quite comical to watch actually. Almost like you guys are the butthurt ex girlfriend that won't let go.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

It's not about "don't like it, don't read it". What you guys clearly don't understand is some of you have a man crush on DMC that is hard to understand. It's quite comical to watch actually. Almost like you guys are the butthurt ex girlfriend that won't let go.

He said it would be different this time
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Doesn't sound to me like we're the ones who don't understand.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Good, glad you can get some entertainment out of it. Now please go rinse your bleeding vagina and LEAVE!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

So it's ok to talk about if someone wishes to? And you will read cause it's funny. I don't give a shit about your sense of humor, just don't tell me what I can talk about.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Wrong again.

We're the ex girlfriend who's fucking our ex boyfriend's dad, brother, and best friend while we watch him get the shit kicked out of him every day after school by a different band geek.

Fucking Christ. Work on your analogies, then pop off.
  • Options
    MrsMoraMrsMora Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    2001400ex said:

So basically the only reason that you created an account was to come and White Knight for Kim?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Barney said:

2001400ex said:

So it's ok to talk about if someone wishes to? And you will read cause it's funny. I don't give a shit about your sense of humor, just don't tell me what I can talk about.
    Disagree. Try reading for comprehension. I'm just laughing at you butthurt little girls. ;-)
    MrsMora said:

2001400ex said:

So basically the only reason that you created an account was to come and White Knight for Kim?
    Lol no. I've been around and had an account on here for a while, just didn't post. And I have my lifetime bamhammer from DMC too.

Funny tho how you guys sure pounced on my post. You don't like getting called out for acting like little pussies... That's even funnier than you a acting like butthurt girlfriends.