Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dm.c obsession.

Comments

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    "Ridiculously boring" seems a little harsh for it..... whatever it is. But then, what could be more boring or ridiculous than a dead horse.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    BayDawg said:

In general, I may agree with the OP.

But what they are spewing now demands massive ridiculing. Major fucktardedness going on right now.

They don't care about UW winning football games, they seem to care about the corner booth at Joey's with our former .500 coach. It is becoming clear that Petersen won't be sharing a bottle of the red with them anytime soon. We have a real life adult coaching our football team now.

This.

I was driving yesterday and tuned into the last 30 minutes of their show on KJR. One line of discussion stood out to me. . .They all agreed that Pete just didn't understand that he was now in a "BIG" market and he had to allow greater access to the media more than he has in the past. Their condescending tone, sense of entitlement, and arrogance came through loud and clear. They really seem to think that Petersen owes them something. . .it was quite amazing to hear.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club
    While I'm a bit tired of the dm.c stuff, we need a fucking witchhunt of anyone paying a dm.c membership. You vote with your money, tuff guy posts on this website aren't going to accomplish much.

To reiterate, fuck anyyyyone paying dues over there, you are 100% the problem, I don't care how hard it is to cancel or how you've already paid for the year blah blah blah. End it, and let everyone on there know.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    And yet there are people here that continue to light their money on fire. Huh? Like the OP said, it's starting to get as boring as fuck to read this crap every day. Hey, how about you mix it up a little! Bitch about KJR, bitch about Pool Boy, bitch about the fucktarded banner ads, bitch about the Seahooks. NOGAF about Dawgman except this fucking place. Really, go up to some poor fucker on the street and ask him what the fuck is a dawgman.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    brchco12 said:

While I'm a bit tired of the dm.c stuff, we need a fucking witchhunt of anyone paying a dm.c membership. You vote with your money, tuff guy posts on this website aren't going to accomplish much.

To reiterate, fuck anyyyyone paying dues over there, you are 100% the problem, I don't care how hard it is to cancel or how you've already paid for the year blah blah blah. End it, and let everyone on there know.</</b>blockquote>

Agree, the ones that toe the line over at doogman then come over here and make fun of the staff are a huge part of the problem.

• Options
    Founders Club
    I don't care if you're friends with kimberly, or a troublemaker over there; giving them $10.95 a month is giving them the cashflow to perpetuate their destruction of husky football.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Voter ID, or have we exhausted that hot topic?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'd contribute $10.95 to senator mccarthy's campaign to rid the world of doogman lemmings.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who in the blue fucking fuck are the Hartford Hawks and why is UW about to lose to them
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Tailgater said:

It has to be said......... some of you are obsessed with the soap opera that once was our Internet addiction formally known back then as Dawgman.com. I'm not suggesting that this place should be anything like a Dm.c free zone, but the steady thumping of Kim's carcass is becoming too reminiscent of the small man's dead horse kicking rejoinder to every nega-posting that was ever offensive to his ass-kissing superiority guy-ness. Nor would I ever hint that the constant-to-intermittently repetitive bashing of Dm.c's three Insider stooges was becoming tedious, for I'm always aware of how tiresome my 20-year hatred of The Seattle Times can be even to myself. Real Dawgfans must snarl and howl and often drool on themselves, I know. But I sense that good times are ahead for Husky Football as I think most of us do and it's a little sad to realize that unless severe changes are made to it's product, Dm.c likely won't be coming with us. That faux tragedy should at least be worth an occasional moment of silence.

Then go Gargle his balls with the hope of resuscitating his carcass.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

If I like my DM.c obsession, can I keep it?

Absolutely! Keep all of your obsessions if you wish and take it from me, the desire to continue obsessing about anything disgustingly obscene get's more difficult with age. Some obsessions are more precious and hard to get rid of than asshole buddies, but this is a spouse-free zone..... isn't it?

• Options

They are enemies of the program. They don't demand excellence. They care about their egos. Not UW winning. I will fight that. Fuck you for not getting that.

And what the fuck is news or enlightenment in what you now charge is worthy of a fight? Dm.c's refusal to posture for what is truly important for Husky Football while they've always focused on that which served their own selfish interests was obvious a long time ago even before the losing started. Dm.c isn't endowed with frontrunners or anybody looking for a bandwagon to climb onto. Beating your head against that wall isn't getting anything less boring than a concussion, but if it makes you feel better when the beating stops if it ever stops....... go for it.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    normally the off season is boring, but I have a feeling the doogs and DMC are going to provide plenty of entertainment while they spend the next 9 months trying to chop down Coach P because he's not giving them all the info they need.

Funny part is the information they had been getting was always wrong so they don't even fucking know what to do now.

Should be fun. ;)

• Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
  • Options
    If we are going to bash Doogman that's fine but if we are going to start bashing on those who bash Doogman then I'm out!