Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dm.c obsession.

It has to be said......... some of you are obsessed with the soap opera that once was our Internet addiction formally known back then as Dawgman.com. I'm not suggesting that this place should be anything like a Dm.c free zone, but the steady thumping of Kim's carcass is becoming too reminiscent of the small man's dead horse kicking rejoinder to every nega-posting that was ever offensive to his ass-kissing superiority guy-ness. Nor would I ever hint that the constant-to-intermittently repetitive bashing of Dm.c's three Insider stooges was becoming tedious, for I'm always aware of how tiresome my 20-year hatred of The Seattle Times can be even to myself. Real Dawgfans must snarl and howl and often drool on themselves, I know. But I sense that good times are ahead for Husky Football as I think most of us do and it's a little sad to realize that unless severe changes are made to it's product, Dm.c likely won't be coming with us. That faux tragedy should at least be worth an occasional moment of silence.

Comments

• Options
    Competition between the websites requires dawgman bashing here.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm not entirely sure that I get the need to view this website as competition ... I see it more as an alternative where you get to say "fuck, shit, cock, balls," have some low level comedy, and talk about Husky Football.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This also a place where that ol' constructive dead horse known to some as the art of sarcasm can be understood if not appreciated.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options

It can be a bit much at time but I don't think this is one of those times. They're showing their true colors right now. They don't give a damn about UW. All they care about is access. They'll continue to prop up a coach that never accomplished shit and left the first chance he could over the new coach that has done more at Boise State then Sark will ever do. It's good to point this out.

It's always good to point out the truth, but the descent to 0-12 was accompanied on Dm.c by an agenda of avoiding the truth. This was always abundantly clear to any of us who bothered to roll-over Kim's dead-horse-kicking metaphor and smell the foulness underneath.

• Options

I like to not read posts about doogman by going into threads with titles that clearly point out the thread is about doogman. I do that.

And what was the tip-off in my long windy whine that I was obsessed with the Dm.c obsession?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It can be a bit much at time but I don't think this is one of those times. They're showing their true colors right now. They don't give a damn about UW. All they care about is access. They'll continue to prop up a coach that never accomplished shit and left the first chance he could over the new coach that has done more at Boise State then Sark will ever do. It's good to point this out.

This.

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    so it was funny the first 23 times, but now its not?

you might want to PM irishdoog to get a better understanding of the repetitive nature that has always surrounded HHBs and HH
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Cliff Notes:

It's time to move on.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    If I like my DM.c obsession, can I keep it?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If we're gonna bash dead horses, I'm out.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

If we're gonna bash dead horses, I'm out.

That's basically what Marshall said.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tailgater said:

It has to be said......... some of you are obsessed with the soap opera that once was our Internet addiction formally known back then as Dawgman.com. I'm not suggesting that this place should be anything like a Dm.c free zone, but the steady thumping of Kim's carcass is becoming too rement of the small man's dead horse kicking rejoinder to every nega-posting that was ever offensive to his ass-kissing superiority guy-ness. Nor would I ever hint that the constant-to-intermittently repetitive bashing of Dm.c's three Insider stooges was becoming tedious, for I'm always aware of how tiresome my 20-year hatred of The Seattle Times can be even to myself. Real Dawgfans must snarl and howl and often drool on themselves, I know. But I sense that good times are ahead for Husky Football as I think most of us do and it's a little sad to realize that unless severe changes are made to it's product, Dm.c likely won't be coming with us. That faux tragedy should at least be worth an occasional moment of silence.

Bravo. Those of us who find it ridiculously boring can at least repeat our boredom occasionally.