Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dm.c obsession.

Comments

• Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Nth time < (N + 1)th time

Simple fact.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

It's not about "don't like it, don't read it". What you guys clearly don't understand is some of you have a man crush on DMC that is hard to understand. It's quite comical to watch actually. Almost like you guys are the butthurt ex girlfriend that won't let go.

Hi Fetters!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Forgive Honda. He's still a little butthurt about getting run from dawgboard (rip).

I know right? ;-)
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    BayDawg said:

2001400ex said:

It's not about "don't like it, don't read it". What you guys clearly don't understand is some of you have a man crush on DMC that is hard to understand. It's quite comical to watch actually. Almost like you guys are the butthurt ex girlfriend that won't let go.

Hi Fetters!
    Yeah I ate my 4 plates of nachos today and still had the energy to post shit on here?!?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Only 1 up vote? Fuck you guys. I worked really hard on this post.
    DeepSeaZ said:

If I like my DM.c obsession, can I keep it?

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Global said:

That is a good idea, but it should be reversed. How about a Talk about Doogman board. You guys that love it could have your own private cesspool, and keep repeating the same jokes to each other.

Your poasts are starting to really bore me.
    Omg. Really?

I am so sorry. I would never ever want to trouble your fragile feelings. 1000 pardons.

Alternatively.... You deserve Kimmie.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

I respected the humor. I know a good post when I see it.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

I thought your post was an appropriate question and responded in like manner. Sorry, but I forget about the up-thing and had I remembered, you'd have got it.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Tailgater said:

It has to be said......... some of you are obsessed with the soap opera that once was our Internet addiction formally known back then as Dawgman.com. I'm not suggesting that this place should be anything like a Dm.c free zone, but the steady thumping of Kim's carcass is becoming too reminiscent of the small man's dead horse kicking rejoinder to every nega-posting that was ever offensive to his ass-kissing superiority guy-ness. Nor would I ever hint that the constant-to-intermittently repetitive bashing of Dm.c's three Insider stooges was becoming tedious, for I'm always aware of how tiresome my 20-year hatred of The Seattle Times can be even to myself. Real Dawgfans must snarl and howl and often drool on themselves, I know. But I sense that good times are ahead for Husky Football as I think most of us do and it's a little sad to realize that unless severe changes are made to it's product, Dm.c likely won't be coming with us. That faux tragedy should at least be worth an occasional moment of silence.

Deep. Aristotle deep.

Lazy Sunday with @Baseman
    What happened to @Tailgater ? I sort of remember the handle from Dawgman.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I see Lotta dead people in this thread

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ahh, @poc81 . It has been three years since he logged on. I forgot about that guy. I liked his posts.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Tailgater said:

It has to be said......... some of you are obsessed with the soap opera that once was our Internet addiction formally known back then as Dawgman.com. I'm not suggesting that this place should be anything like a Dm.c free zone, but the steady thumping of Kim's carcass is becoming too reminiscent of the small man's dead horse kicking rejoinder to every nega-posting that was ever offensive to his ass-kissing superiority guy-ness. Nor would I ever hint that the constant-to-intermittently repetitive bashing of Dm.c's three Insider stooges was becoming tedious, for I'm always aware of how tiresome my 20-year hatred of The Seattle Times can be even to myself. Real Dawgfans must snarl and howl and often drool on themselves, I know. But I sense that good times are ahead for Husky Football as I think most of us do and it's a little sad to realize that unless severe changes are made to it's product, Dm.c likely won't be coming with us. That faux tragedy should at least be worth an occasional moment of silence.

Deep. Aristotle deep.

Tailgater was older than the hills at dm.com. by the time he left here I'm guessing the wind blew his dusty, senile ass away.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Baseman said:

Tailgater said:

Deep. Aristotle deep.

Tailgater was older than the hills at dm.com. by the time he left here I'm guessing the wind blew his dusty, senile ass away.
    On the day he left, he sent me $50 and thanked me for the good times but it was time for him to leave.
    Nebraska classy
    Fuck you and your 58 minutes.