Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dm.c obsession.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tailgater was the guy who taught me my place as a sodbuster. He made me own my Coug!, and in that way, he made me be a better man.

Fair winds and following seas Tailgater.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MrsMora said:

2001400ex said:

It's not about "don't like it, don't read it". What you guys clearly don't understand is some of you have a man crush on DMC that is hard to understand. It's quite comical to watch actually. Almost like you guys are the butthurt ex girlfriend that won't let go.

So basically the only reason that you created an account was to come and White Knight for Kim?
    I'm super sad @MrsMora is no longer posting here.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I liked Tailgater because he tormented SLBOB on the Unleashed board all the time. And for the sodbuster and hayseed terms he used for the Coogers.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2019
    dflea said:

I liked Tailgater because he tormented SLBOB on the Unleashed board all the time. And for the sodbuster and hayseed terms he used for the Coogers.

And for the fact that he either never figured out I wasn't a Cooger, or hid the fact that he knew very well.