Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,272
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What would you guys recommend for an upset stomach? I can't stop shaking and vomiting.

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

What would you guys recommend for an upset stomach? I can't stop shaking and vomiting.

Too soon?

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

Dragon Con is apparently a thing and is also in Atlanta this weekend.

Lots of weird looking people walking around. I assume they are all Dawgman posters.

Dragon Con, Black Gay Pride, UW - Auburn game all downtown all happening this weekend. It’s gonna get pretty fucking weird. That’s why I’m moving my hotel to Buckhead for the rest of the weekend tonight.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,297
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Dragon Con is apparently a thing and is also in Atlanta this weekend.

Lots of weird looking people walking around. I assume they are all Dawgman posters.

Dragon Con, Black Gay Pride, UW - Auburn game all downtown all happening this weekend. It’s gonna get pretty fucking weird. That’s why I’m moving my hotel to Buckhead for the rest of the weekend tonight.
    The fact that @Swaye bailed on this weekend is truly tragic.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck at this point I'm just excited football is BACK! and we have a game worth watching instead of playing fucking some shit tier cupcake. Saturday can't come fast enough. I am off work tomorrow and may have to spend a good portion of it drunk just bc what the fuck else am I going to focus on until kickoff?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Another ATL update:

Sark is no longer fat and sloppy. But he still doesn’t coach. He spent the whole warm up wandering around aimlessly, tossing a ball around, chatting up the Dolphins coaches, and basically not doing anything. He is still successfully selling his bullshit. Congrats Sark. Cheers to you.

CSB

Sounds like he's lining up his next job.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bro and I are at Big Sky, got free shots for being the first UW fans in the establishment. Bartender was a Georgia Tech fan, gave us a resounding fuck Auburn. Still no Auburn shit talk. Auburn fans are pussies!!!

I am truly shocked at the lack of balls with their fans here. Illinois fans talked more shit when Sark led our lawnmowing dwags to Soldier Field. This is sad.

Scary confidence, or weird fan group?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

Been in Atlanta all week for work. Have worn UW polos most days. Haven’t had an Auburn fan shit talk me even once. Pussy fans, pussy team.

I did get a Georgia fan telling me he hopes the Dawgs fuck Auburn up. Lotta Dwag love. I thanked him for Eason, so basically that’s 2 UW FANS to 0 Auburn fans. I like the Dawgs in this one, rather easily.

Just got out of ATL airport. On the MARTA. All the Auburn fans want to have polite banter with me. All the Bama fans want us to kick their ass.
    Stayed the first night in Buckhead, and now downtown. Auburn fans do not even make eye contact.

Alabama, LSU and Georgia fans have verbally obliterated anything Auburn related from the airport, bars and the ghetto 24 hr fitness locations. Younger dude with Georgia alum plates screamed "GO DAWGS" as Mrs Em crossed the street in purple UW leggings this morning. Silverhair Auburn couple behind....not a peep.
    you sure she’s not here for Dragon Con?

I saw a bunch of sluts in slutty bunny rabbit outfits. No pics cause with my wife and kid. Didn’t know how to explain that to the kid.
    Some people just like to dress up.