Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Lotta under cover Dawgs in this bar. Still no Auburn fans. I like the Dwags in this one, rather easily.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    whlinder said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

Been in Atlanta all week for work. Have worn UW polos most days. Haven’t had an Auburn fan shit talk me even once. Pussy fans, pussy team.

I did get a Georgia fan telling me he hopes the Dawgs fuck Auburn up. Lotta Dwag love. I thanked him for Eason, so basically that’s 2 UW FANS to 0 Auburn fans. I like the Dawgs in this one, rather easily.

Just got out of ATL airport. On the MARTA. All the Auburn fans want to have polite banter with me. All the Bama fans want us to kick their ass.
    Stayed the first night in Buckhead, and now downtown. Auburn fans do not even make eye contact.

Alabama, LSU and Georgia fans have verbally obliterated anything Auburn related from the airport, bars and the ghetto 24 hr fitness locations. Younger dude with Georgia alum plates screamed "GO DAWGS" as Mrs Em crossed the street in purple UW leggings this morning. Silverhair Auburn couple behind....not a peep.
    you sure she’s not here for Dragon Con?

I saw a bunch of sluts in slutty bunny rabbit outfits. No pics cause with my wife and kid. Didn’t know how to explain that to the kid.
    Literal LoL!

She made me go for a run this morning before we ignored being human and started day drinking.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,833
    MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

Been in Atlanta all week for work. Have worn UW polos most days. Haven’t had an Auburn fan shit talk me even once. Pussy fans, pussy team.

I did get a Georgia fan telling me he hopes the Dawgs fuck Auburn up. Lotta Dwag love. I thanked him for Eason, so basically that’s 2 UW FANS to 0 Auburn fans. I like the Dawgs in this one, rather easily.

Just got out of ATL airport. On the MARTA. All the Auburn fans want to have polite banter with me. All the Bama fans want us to kick their ass.
    Stayed the first night in Buckhead, and now downtown. Auburn fans do not even make eye contact.

Alabama, LSU and Georgia fans have verbally obliterated anything Auburn related from the airport, bars and the ghetto 24 hr fitness locations. Younger dude with Georgia alum plates screamed "GO DAWGS" as Mrs Em crossed the street in purple UW leggings this morning. Silverhair Auburn couple behind....not a peep.

ASU and Pedo State fans at least talked shit on our last two road trips... hoping it gets better. I need the conflict.
    YKW
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    Maybe the lack of trash talk is because their fans don’t see uw as a real challenge. They are in the SEC!!!! I doubt the football team thinks like that, if they have watched any film.

If this game was west of the mississippi they would shit thier pants.

Fuck the sec!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,331 Founders Club

The Jimmy Deans sausage will compliment the game day chili nicely.

thank you for the reminder of this gif. Original post has been fixed.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

you sure she’s not here for Dragon Con?

I saw a bunch of sluts in slutty bunny rabbit outfits. No pics cause with my wife and kid. Didn’t know how to explain that to the kid.
    Simple. "Son, one day that is where you put your dick. They are called sluts. Or dick holsters."
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Finally got chirped as we were hopping in our Uber going back to the hotel. All the guy said was “maybe next year!”, wear a UW polo in this town all week and that’s all I get? Sad really. Sad to see how far SEC shit talking has fallen.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    whlinder said:

MARTA = Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.

One of the first things I was told when I moved to the sowff.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course @Mosster47 will be living in this thread...jack fan of a 7 win program now...