Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

I joined to enlighten you all.

So you all know half of Alabama will arrive tomorrow. You will be vastly outnumbered. I live in Auburn and its slammed here tonight. Auburn fans would much rather party here tonight and take the short drive tomorrow to ATL.

Nobody is worried about Washington. Nobody even knows who the huskies are. If you win we don’t care we still have the whole year to play. That said we fully expect to win but we don’t play well in that stadium. If this was at Jordan Hare, especially at night, it wouldn’t even be close. Speaking of so called panzies you all are the ones that want the roof closed cause its humid out. Our Defense will do the talking for us. This ain’t the Pac 12 or some lame bowl game against UCF. Auburn will be ready tomorrow.

On the UGA and Bammer fans. First of all 90 percent of them have never been to a game and surely didn’t graduate from those schools. UGA has the worst fans in the country. If you were playing them tomorrow they would start fights with everyone win or lose. They even go after pregnant women. They are pure garbage. And yes they hate Auburn because we beat them all the time. Auburn has recently won a national championship, played in another one and has a recent heisman. What does Washington have? Or UGA?

Don’t expect trash talk from to many Auburn fans because it’s not like that with us. We don’t care. If we lose we will come home to our perfect little town and drive our Mercedes. Just telling you how it is. This is God country and that is always first here. If you want some trash talking book a game in Tally again FSU or come back and play UGA. Either of those fan bases will give you all you want and some. Southern people are a different breed.

This is all meant in good fun and in all seriousness I hope we have a good experience with your fans tomorrow. Btw we all hate that new stadium. The Georgia dome was better and way easier to get in and out of. You will see that tomorrow. If your in the top deck the numbers for the rows are hard to find and almost on the ground. Try not to get mugged in downtown ATL tonight. It’s not the safest city.

Well shit if we're gonna talk Mercedes ownership stats then Seattle would blow the doors off Auburn per capita.

Doubt it. I don't know anyone who has a Mercedes. Most of my friends mainly have Aston Martins and Rolls Royces in their fleets.
    Well that only furthers my point since those are even fancier rides.
  • Options
    AuburnNoleAuburnNole Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    I really expected more class from Washington fans. It almost feels like this is a Miami Hurricanes forum. Act like you have been there before. This is just another game for us. At least I got this forum alive again. You have 6 pages for a game thread. Auburn has 10 sites with hundreds of threads. Win tomorrow and maybe we will realize your there. Off to bed. We have a quick drive to the A in the morning. Later puppy dogs.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam

I really expected more class from Washington fans. It almost feels like this is a Miami Hurricanes forum. Act like you have been there before. This is just another game for us. At least I got this forum alive again. You have 6 pages for a game thread. Auburn has 10 sites with hundreds of threads. Win tomorrow and maybe we will realize your there. Off to bed. We have a quick drive to the A in the morning. Later puppy dogs.

Miami (hi @creepycoug ) is a bunch of pours like Auburn. Their endowment is only $1 billlion.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogville said:

Quality of life smack talk from someone living in one of the worst shitholes on Earth aka Alabama.

I truly have seen it all.

Hey man, they live in allah's country
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    I stand with the nole
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Auburn Washington...

No longer just an amazing place for homeless bums and millennial snowflakes meth heads.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

whlinder said:

Another ATL update:

Sark is no longer fat and sloppy. But he still doesn’t coach. He spent the whole warm up wandering around aimlessly, tossing a ball around, chatting up the Dolphins coaches, and basically not doing anything. He is still successfully selling his bullshit. Congrats Sark. Cheers to you.

CSB

Sounds like he's lining up his next job.
    Seahawks will be looking for a new head coach soon...
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Game Day Bitches!!