Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,093
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Gun store just called to tell me my new gun is in. So, at least I will have a nice new pistol to shoot myself with if Shitsox does his normal thing.

What did you get?

Beauty. You got a can for it? Coincidentally I'm considering the same, sans tactical, to replace a HK P2000SK. VP9 or P30 are what I've narrowed to. Love my USP 45
    I have every gun you just mentioned in some version. My USP is a Tactical. My favorite is my P-30 w/V3 trigger. Love that gun. Tack driver. My main carry gun is also a P-30, but SK variant. My P2000 is a standard. I am a total HK fanboy. Unashamed to admit it. My small carry gun for motorcycle rides and shit was a Kimber Solo (I got a good one that doesn't FTE/FTF), but I recently swapped that out to a SIG P365. That thing is fucking unreal.
    Very nice. I also prefer V3. My slim carry is a SIG P290RS that I'm not in love with, it has FTF w/ Critical Duty loads so idk if I want to try polishing the feed or look at that Glock 43. Hickock45 has me curious about the Kahr PM9 too. I have the compact Glock 10mm for the woods that I like a lot and am itching to get behind a Benelli M4 I just picked up. Had the Carrier Comp extended mag installed. I won't ask anymore here so as to not further fuck up this thread but will assume you went Osprey on the can.
    I had a SIG P290RS and hated it. Sold it. Actually went Omega 9K on the can, for reasons I won't get into here further derailing the thread, though Hondo will probably shit himself when he reads all this and hide under his bed, so there are advantages to talking guns I suppose. M4 is tits. Congrats on that bad ass fun.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So who's going to ONYX?

Pumpy
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Gun store just called to tell me my new gun is in. So, at least I will have a nice new pistol to shoot myself with if Shitsox does his normal thing.

What did you get?

Beauty. You got a can for it? Coincidentally I'm considering the same, sans tactical, to replace a HK P2000SK. VP9 or P30 are what I've narrowed to. Love my USP 45
    I have every gun you just mentioned in some version. My USP is a Tactical. My favorite is my P-30 w/V3 trigger. Love that gun. Tack driver. My main carry gun is also a P-30, but SK variant. My P2000 is a standard. I am a total HK fanboy. Unashamed to admit it. My small carry gun for motorcycle rides and shit was a Kimber Solo (I got a good one that doesn't FTE/FTF), but I recently swapped that out to a SIG P365. That thing is fucking unreal.
    The 365 is so comfortable and perfectly designed. dudes who have little hands can handle, but even in my well hung hand it’s not too small. So pretty. Unfortunately in most areas it was super back ordered last I checked, so I have been walking around with an LCP2 with garrison grip extenders while it’s hot out.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dongman said:

The 365 is so comfortable and perfectly designed. dudes who have little hands can handle, but even in my well hung hand it’s not too small. So pretty. Unfortunately in most areas it was super back ordered last I checked, so I have been walking around with an LCP2 with garrison grip extenders while it’s hot out.

Pics?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dongman said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

What did you get?

I buy a lot of guns so my dealer held the first one after the recall for me. It pays to blow all your Orkin money at the local gun shop.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    XD-45 Compact with factory laser..regular carry..
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Next purchase for carrying while wearing my speedo will be Keltec PMR30 .22 SWR Mag 30 rounds 13 ounces. https://www.keltecweapons.com/pistols/pmr-30
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sorta surprised Swaye is allowed to possess firearms

We came to an agreement

Turns out mescaline, weed and guns all work as currency in SoCal's barter economy.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Next purchase for carrying while wearing my speedo will be Keltec PMR30 .22 SWR Mag 30 rounds 13 ounces. https://www.keltecweapons.com/pistols/pmr-30

For when you have to take down a guy and 4 of squad too. And shoot out their tires. And have a few rounds to shoot randomly into the sky.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,522
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

Been in Atlanta all week for work. Have worn UW polos most days. Haven’t had an Auburn fan shit talk me even once. Pussy fans, pussy team.

I did get a Georgia fan telling me he hopes the Dawgs fuck Auburn up. Lotta Dwag love. I thanked him for Eason, so basically that’s 2 UW FANS to 0 Auburn fans. I like the Dawgs in this one, rather easily.

Just got out of ATL airport. On the MARTA. All the Auburn fans want to have polite banter with me. All the Bama fans want us to kick their ass.
    Stayed the first night in Buckhead, and now downtown. Auburn fans do not even make eye contact.

Alabama, LSU and Georgia fans have verbally obliterated anything Auburn related from the airport, bars and the ghetto 24 hr fitness locations. Younger dude with Georgia alum plates screamed "GO DAWGS" as Mrs Em crossed the street in purple UW leggings this morning. Silverhair Auburn couple behind....not a peep.
    you sure she’s not here for Dragon Con?

I saw a bunch of sluts in slutty bunny rabbit outfits. No pics cause with my wife and kid. Didn’t know how to explain that to the kid.
    You know why you were flagged.
  • Options
    dipwaddipwad Member Posts: 42
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dOgmaster said:

Maybe the lack of trash talk is because their fans don’t see uw as a real challenge. They are in the SEC!!!! I doubt the football team thinks like that, if they have watched any film.

If this game was west of the mississippi they would shit thier pants.

Fuck the sec!

Or maybe they just don't fear teams led by noodle armed divas.

Save yourself the trouble and start the post-game bender now. Even impartial nfl scouts can't get through Browning's film without gorging their eyes out.

"I get upset watching this tape. It unjustly oppressed an offense that could have been impossibly explosive in the past couple of seasons, and all signs indicate it will again."

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/08/09/washington-qb-jake-browning-scouting-process-over-results/
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck all of you on your lose assholes
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dipwad said:

dOgmaster said:

Maybe the lack of trash talk is because their fans don’t see uw as a real challenge. They are in the SEC!!!! I doubt the football team thinks like that, if they have watched any film.

If this game was west of the mississippi they would shit thier pants.

Fuck the sec!

Or maybe they just don't fear teams led by noodle armed divas.

Save yourself the trouble and start the post-game bender now. Even impartial nfl scouts can't get through Browning's film without gorging their eyes out.

"I get upset watching this tape. It unjustly oppressed an offense that could have been impossibly explosive in the past couple of seasons, and all signs indicate it will again."

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/08/09/washington-qb-jake-browning-scouting-process-over-results/
    Haha, great articke. If the doogs read that there is going to be a mad rush to the I-5 bridge.
  • Options
    AuburnNoleAuburnNole Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited September 2018
    I joined to enlighten you all.

So you all know half of Alabama will arrive tomorrow. You will be vastly outnumbered. I live in Auburn and its slammed here tonight. Auburn fans would much rather party here tonight and take the short drive tomorrow to ATL.

Nobody is worried about Washington. Nobody even knows who the huskies are. If you win we don’t care we still have the whole year to play. That said we fully expect to win but we don’t play well in that stadium. If this was at Jordan Hare, especially at night, it wouldn’t even be close. Speaking of so called panzies you all are the ones that want the roof closed cause its humid out. Our Defense will do the talking for us. This ain’t the Pac 12 or some lame bowl game against UCF. Auburn will be ready tomorrow.

On the UGA and Bammer fans. First of all 90 percent of them have never been to a game and surely didn’t graduate from those schools. UGA has the worst fans in the country. If you were playing them tomorrow they would start fights with everyone win or lose. They even go after pregnant women. They are pure garbage. And yes they hate Auburn because we beat them all the time. Auburn has recently won a national championship, played in another one and has a recent heisman. What does Washington have? Or UGA?

Don’t expect trash talk from to many Auburn fans because it’s not like that with us. We don’t care. If we lose we will come home to our perfect little town and drive our Mercedes. Just telling you how it is. This is God country and that is always first here. If you want some trash talking book a game in Tally again FSU or come back and play UGA. Either of those fan bases will give you all you want and some. Southern people are a different breed.

This is all meant in good fun and in all seriousness I hope we have a good experience with your fans tomorrow. Btw we all hate that new stadium. The Georgia dome was better and way easier to get in and out of. You will see that tomorrow. If your in the top deck the numbers for the rows are hard to find and almost on the ground. Try not to get mugged in downtown ATL tonight. It’s not the safest city.