Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

1909192939496»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The coaches we jerked off to cost us (Lake and Bush)

Your coaches kept you in the game dumbfuck. Auburn sucks, but they've got more talent, and they have Malzahn. Most PAC 12 teams would lose this game by 21 points or more.
    This

The game played out in reverse of how I thought it would. Including Washington winning.

Thought UW would come out quick then Auburn would fall all over themselves and come up short. They really aren't very good. Will easily lose 3 games.
    Shut up. NOFC what you think.

Go rinse; you stink.
    But what about our Kewgs brah!!! I know that I sold them short because Leach first games, Pullman partying and altitude. But they wore that alleged elite G5 defense down brah!! And youre gonna love Minshew, He’s a Shit talkin Stasch wearin mother fucker. But He’s doin it the right way pumpin up the whole team on the sidelines. More or less the anti Falk.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Your coaches kept you in the game dumbfuck. Auburn sucks, but they've got more talent, and they have Malzahn. Most PAC 12 teams would lose this game by 21 points or more.
    This

The game played out in reverse of how I thought it would. Including Washington winning.

Thought UW would come out quick then Auburn would fall all over themselves and come up short. They really aren't very good. Will easily lose 3 games.

Go rinse; you stink.
    But what about our Kewgs brah!!! I know that I sold them short because Leach first games, Pullman partying and altitude. But they wore that alleged elite G5 defense down brah!! And youre gonna love Minshew, He’s a Shit talkin Stasch wearin mother fucker. But He’s doin it the right way pumpin up the whole team on the sidelines. More or less the anti Falk.
    Sad I had more faith in your cuogs than you did.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

salemcoog said:

This

Go rinse; you stink.
    Sad I had more faith in your cuogs than you did.
    It is. I’ll wear that. I thought their running game would obliterate our 260lb average D line and they started to. But Claeys had some aces in the hole in the 2nd half with dudes that weren’t even on the depth chart and stoned them. We then wore out their vaunted best G5 defense out with our running backs In the 4th. And our? QB is entertaining, on and off of the field.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fucking awful play on both sides but only one of us had a shit brain OC. Your QB may be retarded but he is tough as nails. Our backup RB is underrated. Washington will win the FAG12 once their n mid season form and get the last laugh. Idk if we can beat the dawgs and bama away with our ass of an OL.

You suck shit. You're losing 4 to 5 games this year.
    Bro you have to be drunk. Its the only way you can tell someone that they suck with a handle like Oregonfuckmybutt. I hate you, you son of a bitch I wanted to delete this shit but I'll keep it just for you pussy. I can't honestly take your conference seriously hyping up these guys just so they can eat shit (Except you receivers, their cool) I expect the same shit next year a bunch of big talk and bruised asses then you dick breath bastards being surprised that you lost instead of talking shit as if you're going to win How about convincing me that you dildo sucking fucks can keep the game close. I hope you go drunk driving with the kids in the back seat.
    You belong here
    This site has brought the worst out of me.
    Get this man a uniform.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    true. have fun rooting for another other SEC team in the playoff ya jerk-off cause your? team is a 3 loss team and our? team is probably a two or three loss team. Our? teams suck. not impressed

Saltiness is reaaaaaaaal WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! SEC>PAC 12

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    “Bringing out the worst of every fanbase since 2012” or 2011 or whenever this circlejerk started
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Guys Browning fucking killed us. It’s simple. He threw an Omega fucking shitty interception. Had one of the worst fumbles I have ever seen in my life. Then recreated his amazing USC and Stanford Whirling Dirvish sack (I could hear the Benny Hill music in you background).

The difference between THIS game and the Bama/PSU games is we looked like we belong. They kicked our ass in the first quarter but we kicked theirs in the 3rd.

Defense made adjustments and actually played pretty well. If the offense could have scored ONCE in those 3 trips to the red zone we would be celebrating the natty already. But alas we have shit Sox leading this team and because of that the ceiling is lower than it should be.

You're good and looked like you belong, but you still need a Heisman caliber QB, or something pretty close to it, to sniff the natty.
    Shit Sox is really hard to say
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

Well, off to kill myself. Bye guys!

Auspicious 2,000 comment.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Losers lose but the trend is up ticking

Fuck the trend
    FUCK YOU
    Race is right. Didn't see anything today indicating we can not still have a good season and win the Pac. It was a coin flip game; we came up on the wrong side. So fucking be it. Saban loses to Auburn too.
    How come we always lose every coin flip game against a marque opponent? That's either 0-4 or 0-5 now. I can;t remember which. Fuck it, CLS is in the shower and I'm about to go balls deep. All 3 inches.
    Fuck off Chief. No loser coitus for me today. Thanks for rubbing it in.
    Sorry you said I do. But seriously, I love Pete. Glad ot have him Yaddayaddayadda....the fucker has not won one major marque game since he haas been here...and get the fuck out with Tree and Buffalo. Not big time programs on big time stages. USC end of the season for all the bragging rights? Shit ourselves. Bama in the CFP. Shitsoxed ourselves. Penn State in a NY6? Face raped worse than the score showed. Auburn in the feature opening weekend national game? Just gave it away with Shitsox sputtering around all over the place half the game, looking competent the other half, and the DBs playing some weird gameplan that looked like it was designed in an alien rape chamber.

0-4. At some point 10-3 and winning a shit bowl or losing a bowl that matters isn't good enough. At some point you have to win the big game when the lights are on and the opponent isn't Colorado. Shower just cut off so she must be well shaved. I gotta go give her some Slim Pickens. Later fags.
    you know that boning your girlfriend isnt really internet brag worthy right

now if you rocked the chubbo at the bar....thats a different story.
    Hey Bitchfork, go fuck yourself. I have very little joy in my life so don't try to ruin the small shred that exists.
    What he said.