Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    doogville said:

Quality of life smack talk from someone living in one of the worst shitholes on Earth aka Alabama.

I truly have seen it all.

Where I live in Bama is extremely nice as is the Hoover, Spain Park, and Auburn areas.

The west coast is mostly hype outside of a few spots in SoCal which are truly amazing.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    ESPN again talking shit about UW. UW INSISTING the dome was closed to negated any advantage Auburn had. No longer a conspiracy
  • Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I joined to enlighten you all.

So you all know half of Alabama will arrive tomorrow. You will be vastly outnumbered. I live in Auburn and its slammed here tonight. Auburn fans would much rather party here tonight and take the short drive tomorrow to ATL.

Nobody is worried about Washington. Nobody even knows who the huskies are. If you win we don’t care we still have the whole year to play. That said we fully expect to win but we don’t play well in that stadium. If this was at Jordan Hare, especially at night, it wouldn’t even be close. Speaking of so called panzies you all are the ones that want the roof closed cause its humid out. Our Defense will do the talking for us. This ain’t the Pac 12 or some lame bowl game against UCF. Auburn will be ready tomorrow.

On the UGA and Bammer fans. First of all 90 percent of them have never been to a game and surely didn’t graduate from those schools. UGA has the worst fans in the country. If you were playing them tomorrow they would start fights with everyone win or lose. They even go after pregnant women. They are pure garbage. And yes they hate Auburn because we beat them all the time. Auburn has recently won a national championship, played in another one and has a recent heisman. What does Washington have? Or UGA?

Don’t expect trash talk from to many Auburn fans because it’s not like that with us. We don’t care. If we lose we will come home to our perfect little town and drive our Mercedes. Just telling you how it is. This is God country and that is always first here. If you want some trash talking book a game in Tally again FSU or come back and play UGA. Either of those fan bases will give you all you want and some. Southern people are a different breed.

This is all meant in good fun and in all seriousness I hope we have a good experience with your fans tomorrow. Btw we all hate that new stadium. The Georgia dome was better and way easier to get in and out of. You will see that tomorrow. If your in the top deck the numbers for the rows are hard to find and almost on the ground. Try not to get mugged in downtown ATL tonight. It’s not the safest city.

Yes they're from Washington but they're not fucking retarded guy.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I joined to enlighten you all.

And yes they hate Auburn because we beat them all the time. Auburn has recently won a national championship, played in another one and has a recent heisman

Yes they're from Washington but they're not fucking retarded guy. Might be gay but not retarded.

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

doogville said:

Quality of life smack talk from someone living in one of the worst shitholes on Earth aka Alabama.

I truly have seen it all.

Where I live in Bama is extremely nice as is the Hoover, Spain Park, and Auburn areas.

The west coast is mostly hype outside of a few spots in SoCal which are truly amazing.
    Spoken like someone who is too poor to do anything on the west coast.

Ubering to Redondo Beach during a 12 hour layover at LAX is nicer than anything in Georgia that doesn’t include guns or angry black hookers.
  • Options

Kevin King handing out blow if anyone's interested.

E1. Duh
  • Options

Just woke up. True story, Don James appeared in my dream last night looking super pissed.

I’m going to take this as another bad omen.

@SpiritHorse True?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Woke up at fucking 5 am unable to sleep anymore. Went downstairs and just sat around waiting for the gym to open at 7.

Fucking two hours of this shit:

Get to the gym repping UW gear. Lifting bro walks up to me and says he heard about Trey, says sorry for what's ahead. I just nod and continue on. My lifts are shit and it bothered me to the core. Continued anyway, and after an hour and a half I gave up and went home.

My wife came downstairs, asked if we could run errands before the game starts. To which I replied:

Just the right mix of super gay and yet also very understandable stuff in this post.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dongman said:

ESPN again talking shit about UW. UW INSISTING the dome was closed to negated any advantage Auburn had. No longer a conspiracy

To be fair, Desmond and Hirby both hate us? and still picked us?.

Only the country superstar Luke Bryan picked Auburn to win.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just woke up. True story, Don James appeared in my dream last night looking super pissed.

We talked for a bit but the only thing I can remember him saying was, “...and you can tell that tubby piece of shit I didn’t appreciate that little cheer he did at my memorial.”

I’m going to take this as another bad omen.

So you are saying you don't dream of me? Yet....