Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario to Miami confirmed

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

Eddie Nunez, a Miami native who has served as New Mexico’s athletic director since 2017, received strong reviews from the school’s administration after a recent interview, a source confirmed to The Athletic on Tuesday. Miami still has other interviews lined up with potential AD candidates at least through Wednesday, the source said.

its over for geno?
    That's less fun
    They should hire Michael Irving.
    FTFY.

#stuffinsidersknow
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021
    pawz said:

dnc said:

No chance Mario says no to his Heisman winning QB. It's not in an OL's DNA.

He gone.

I hope his mother is okay.
    pics?

@Canadawg
    Before I die I just want to bury my face in that shit

... talking bout your sig...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

No chance Mario says no to his Heisman winning QB. It's not in an OL's DNA.

He gone.

I hope his mother is okay.
    pics?

@Canadawg
    Weird kink but here ya go! @pawz

wOOOOOOOOOOsh

Wood not.

• Options
    MaceothecatMaceothecat Member Posts: 47
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    beautiful women, but fake boobs are the worst invention ever.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

Miami is one of the best, if not the best big city in America. It's the culture of New York with the beautiful people and money of LA mixed with killer weather and the party vide of Mardi Gras with a Latin flavor. In short, who wouldn't leave that shithole Eugene to go rule Miiami?

Eugene, a piss break on the way to a better place.

This is a very good and accurate post. Objectively speaking.

That said, we must remember it's not for everybody. Think about some of our brothers here who have to live in shit hole places like Sedro Woolley, Everett, Castle Rock, Battleground ... and Canada.

A lot of dudes lack the requisite confidence, and frankly the swarthy'ness, to compete in a town like Miami. If one is missing the superior Cuban DNA, one is already at a distinct disadvantage. It takes big @Ballz to make it in my hometown. It's not for everybody. It's LA, but with a NY temperament of aggression, and withering humidity that makes pussies from out west melt.

We have to remember there are coaches who, like our less confident brothers, prefer being out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere so that they have some semblance of a chance to compete for T&A and the other good things life has to offer.

We have to remember that. Eugene and Sedro and Everett and Marysville and Castlerock and Battleground and Vancoover and Rochester and Pulltab and Spookanne are all essentially the same fucking place, and there is a good % of people who want to be in those places and hide from the world.
    Needs moar Maltby