Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No chance Mario says no to his Heisman winning QB. It's not in an OL's DNA.

He gone.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gino Torretta?! This should end well.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The coaching musical chairs has been such a shit show this season wouldn’t surprise.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    After what happened to Oklahoma and ND, I doubt Oregon fans are dumb enough to be it could never happen to us!!! But you never know.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791

Feldman said in his pod recently that the odds of Mario going back to Miami go up exponentially if Torretta gets the AD gig. I think Knight will do anything he can to get him to stay but the combination of his buddy as AD and his mom's ailing health could be the difference maker. EWIWBI.

So either Oregon loses Mario and we laugh, or uncle Phil has to pay up and we laugh.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Feldman said in his pod recently that the odds of Mario going back to Miami go up exponentially if Torretta gets the AD gig. I think Knight will do anything he can to get him to stay but the combination of his buddy as AD and his mom's ailing health could be the difference maker. EWIWBI.

Plus he can do hookers and blow with his buddy and former teammate The Rock.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

After what happened to Oklahoma and ND, I doubt Oregon fans are dumb enough to be it could never happen to us!!! But you never know.

What difference would that make?
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Who on Oregon’s staff do we want when Mario Leaves? Salave’a?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Feldman said on his pod recently that the odds of Mario going back to Miami go up exponentially if Torretta gets the AD gig. I think Knight will do anything he can to get him to stay but the combination of his buddy as AD and his mom's ailing health could be the difference maker. EWIWBI.

Pretty sure he used that excuse to go interview, bet he did not even see her
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This is just step one in the return of Chimp Belly.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Plus he can do hookers and blow with his buddy and former teammate The Rock.
    When I see The Rock I don’t think cocaine is involved at this point in his life. A bucket of rhino cum a day is beyond obvious, but I don’t think that he could possibly do blow while maintaining a diet high enough in protein and calories to maintain that much muscle mass. It’s a sacrifice one must make. Take that with a grain of salt, I’m not an expert of Polynesian weight maintenance and the preeminent expert in the domain no longer posts here.

The hookers are a given.
    Would swear I saw him do blow on Ballers... but maybe it was simulated.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

Feldman said on his pod recently that the odds of Mario going back to Miami go up exponentially if Torretta gets the AD gig. I think Knight will do anything he can to get him to stay but the combination of his buddy as AD and his mom's ailing health could be the difference maker. EWIWBI.

Pretty sure he used that excuse to go interview, bet he did not even see her
    To think that Miami would require him to interview is funny.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Mario leaves, I may re-up my 247 sub on the Utah site just to revel in the Duck meltdown.