Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mario to Miami confirmed

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

Miami has once again shown themselves be the giant dickheads of college football. Not Nebraska classy at all.

And they wouldn't have it any other way.

Exactly. Classy, in this game, is boring.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

RTD said:

RTD said:

RTD said:

I hate to admit it but fuck, if Oregon doesn't out recruit UW every year their AD and entire coaching staff should be pink-slipped on the spot. This is Nike U, right? It should be landing top 10 classes in its sleep. To bad Phil is old and without his undying support, the seas look a bit choppier than usual.

They just offered a guy 8 million a year.
    Mel Tucker says Hi, 8 Mil just doesn't get you what it used to. Phil tried to get cute, and nickle and dime, Crystabal. Wilcox will take 8, so I guess there's that.

So he’s not as stupid as Michigan State. Sounds like good news to me.

Yeah maybe? I mean at least MSU got "their" guy and is in a NY6 bowl game. I'm sure they'll begin to question the decision when Pitt beats them, but that's for a different thread. Meanwhile, Oregon just got its clock cleaned by the U and is leaning Wilcox!
    Are we really going to do “Oregon is dead!!!” again, again?

You’d think some of you would have learned by now.
    Fair point.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 815 Founders Club
    edited December 2021

RTD said:

RTD said:

RTD said:

I hate to admit it but fuck, if Oregon doesn't out recruit UW every year their AD and entire coaching staff should be pink-slipped on the spot. This is Nike U, right? It should be landing top 10 classes in its sleep. To bad Phil is old and without his undying support, the seas look a bit choppier than usual.

Mel Tucker says Hi, 8 Mil just doesn't get you what it used to. Phil tried to get cute, and nickle and dime, Crystabal. Wilcox will take 8, so I guess there's that.

Yeah maybe? I mean at least MSU got "their" guy and is in a NY6 bowl game. I'm sure they'll begin to question the decision when Pitt beats them, but that's for a different thread. Meanwhile, Oregon just got its clock cleaned by the U and is leaning Wilcox!

I don't know, you're the one who said it, so are we?

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

RTD said:

RTD said:

RTD said:

The last 10 20 30 years have been a fluke! Pump my gas Duck!
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    The thing here is Uncle Phil is going to call up and commit $1B to paying out for a national championship. They'll have Saban on January 11.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,960 Founders Club

I just want to see Cristobal leave so I can see this guy meltdown:

He has been preaching for months that Cristobal would never leave Oregon.
    The thing is, Mario is a complete sleazebag, as many football coaches are. He may be among the sleaziest. Duck fans have convinced themselves that he is this righteous, saint-like molder of men who has fallen in love with the local small town football community that has embraced him.

When it vomes to the whole "is UW in a better situation with Mario there than who they might get?" conversation, there's a simple answer for me. I want him to leave and I want it to be in the sleaziest way possibly because I want to witness the meltdown.
    This really did all go down as I had foretold

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    dflea said:

Houhusky said:

I dont know if this was already posted here but imagine being upset that your wife's new boyfriend didnt call and get your permission first.
    Say you're a cuck without saying you're a cuck.

What the fuck planet do you live on, dude? This is college fucking football, and it's a big-money game.

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

You think the courtesy call doesn’t happen in these situations? It’s SOP among professional athletic depts. Miami excluded since they have no functioning AD.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Houhusky said:

I dont know if this was already posted here but imagine being upset that your wife's new boyfriend didnt call and get your permission first.

What the fuck planet do you live on, dude? This is college fucking football, and it's a big-money game.

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

You think the courtesy call doesn’t happen in these situations? It’s SOP among professional athletic depts. Miami excluded since they have no functioning AD.
    🤣👍
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,484 Standard Supporter
    Pretty funny shit how two days ago it was "I hope they keep Cristobal, he's average at best" to "duck tears sustain me".
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Houhusky said:

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

So you say you're a cuck, huh?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

Pretty funny shit how two days ago it was "I hope they keep Cristobal, he's average at best" to "duck tears sustain me".

How do you not enjoy poasts like these? https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1622177/#Comment_1622177
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    They are gonna try to hold onto him as long as they can to keep the WRs from jumping ship.

Apparently there are rumors Sewell might transfer to Utah.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Rob Mullens really tried to get a contract where he wouldn’t look like a cuck. Requiring notice or any meeting or dialogue with potential employers or their unofficial representatives. Mario and Miami gave no fucks, and if anyone wants to see the contract it promises that the $9mil is all they want for damages.

Cuck boy should have called Mario’s agent on their Auburn bluff and written a poison pill into it if he really wanted to be tuff. Full contract amount buyout both ways. I can’t believe that Miami even paid this much, Yeshiva University would have gotten a much better deal.

Reminds me of this Soviet joke, translated and dumbed down: During the revolution the young recruits have to distribute propaganda leaflets, each receiving 1,000. They can’t return until the leaflets are in the hands of the proletariat. Out of the three new recruits Popov returns the next day, having handed out 100 and thrown the rest away. The next day Aleksandrov returns, having handed out all 1,000. But the third recruit, Rabinowitz doesn’t come back the first week at all. Or the second week. Everyone assumes he is dead or in the Tsar’s jail. On the start of the third week Rabinowitz shows up and dumps a bag of money on the table. Everyone is shocked, and asks where has he been and how did he get so much money. Rabinowitz is pissed, and yells “do you know how hard it is to sell 1,000 of these leaflets when those idiots were handing them out for free?!?”
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162
    46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Houhusky said:

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

I'm sure it is. Doesn't make Oregon whining about their new status as cucks any less funny.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,484 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Houhusky said:

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

I'm sure it is. Doesn't make Oregon whining about their new status as cucks any less funny.
    New status?

This is the same eunuch AD who let UGA back out of a home and home and then turned around and agreed to a "neutral" site game in Atlanta. Atlanta, Georgia.

Hopefully he hits a bullseye with his next blindfolded dart throw of a coaching hire.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    edited December 2021
    Going to Miami at the end of the month

More like Delray Beach but I fly into the farthest airport like a tard so I can save $35 or something

I'm visiting family with family coming but that doesn't mean I won't plow some Latina skank after hours. Just classy like that.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Houhusky said:

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

🤣👍
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Houhusky said:

A fucking courtesy call?

lol

So you say you're a cuck, huh?
    Okay Brokeback.