Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Delta Lost $12 billion in 2020

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I am down 35 pounds, off of one of two BP medicines that were inflicted on me and use the other one about three times a week. Like Gordon Gekko I have a BP monitor at my desk. Red wine helps too

And exercise. Mostly walking now

I've moved up to a run/walk combo. Running everyday on asphalt ... the body doesn't allow that any more. I still need to check my diet ... I've got around 10 or 15 I need to lose.

Fat fuck creep.
    It's funny everyone else I know got fat on Covid, but like Race I shed 30 pounds of marriage/Daddy/no more cocaine weight and am back down to a fit and trim buck 70 at 5' 10". Of coruse all my hair has started falling out rapidly, so I've got that going for me. Goddamnit.
    My brother, you are but a furlong down the trail of tears. Brace yourself.

The good news is that your dick will still work for decades to come. That’s also the bad news.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    whlinder said:

So United lost 7.1b in 2020, 7.7b on an adjusted basis.

US Airlines will probably top 40 billion in losses in 2020. Given their borrowing, I don't think many will have to file Chapter 11 unless this drags on all 2021, but it will hinder their performance in the future for sure.

I hope people realize that, at one point or another, we're? all connected in this thing. As I continually tell my kids lest they fall for "all is well" bullshit, you can't unemploy 20% of the working pop. without breaking something. And these stupid checks they argued over in DC are not even a bandage ... they're an incredibly expensive waste of time.
  • Options

dflea said:

I am down 35 pounds, off of one of two BP medicines that were inflicted on me and use the other one about three times a week. Like Gordon Gekko I have a BP monitor at my desk. Red wine helps too

I'm sure hanging out in the Tug does wonders for your BP.

lol
    Arguing wards off dementia
    Actually true.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I'm sure hanging out in the Tug does wonders for your BP.

lol
    Arguing wards off dementia
    That just means you'll stroke out with no sandwiches in your sock drawer.

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

So United lost 7.1b in 2020, 7.7b on an adjusted basis.

US Airlines will probably top 40 billion in losses in 2020. Given their borrowing, I don't think many will have to file Chapter 11 unless this drags on all 2021, but it will hinder their performance in the future for sure.

I hope people realize that, at one point or another, we're? all connected in this thing. As I continually tell my kids lest they fall for "all is well" bullshit, you can't unemploy 20% of the working pop. without breaking something. And these stupid checks they argued over in DC are not even a bandage ... they're an incredibly expensive waste of time.
    No they are not. The economic perpetual motion machine getting back to running normally will be the only way back. Even that will take years of clean up for those who lost out when it suddenly stopped.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

I've moved up to a run/walk combo. Running everyday on asphalt ... the body doesn't allow that any more. I still need to check my diet ... I've got around 10 or 15 I need to lose.

Fat fuck creep.
    It's funny everyone else I know got fat on Covid, but like Race I shed 30 pounds of marriage/Daddy/no more cocaine weight and am back down to a fit and trim buck 70 at 5' 10". Of coruse all my hair has started falling out rapidly, so I've got that going for me. Goddamnit.
    Male pattern baldness runs in my family but it missed me. But, I’m now old enough that it’s just starting to thin out from age. Just on my head mind you, it’s going like weeds everywhere else. Fuck...
    I remember like a year or two ago, I realized it was growing in my fucking ears.
    God I fucking hate this. It's been growing out my fucking ears about three years now. At least that shit is white/gray/silver in color, but still.....
  • Options
    pawz said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Fat fuck creep.
    Male pattern baldness runs in my family but it missed me. But, I’m now old enough that it’s just starting to thin out from age. Just on my head mind you, it’s going like weeds everywhere else. Fuck...
    I remember like a year or two ago, I realized it was growing in my fucking ears.
    God I fucking hate this. It's been growing out my fucking ears about three years now. At least that shit is white/gray/silver in color, but still.....
    I refuse to go quietly. I use tweezers like a woman (sorry @Doog_de_Jour ) and yank them the the fuck out.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Fat fuck creep.
    I refuse to go quietly. I use tweezers like a woman (sorry @Doog_de_Jour ) and yank them the the fuck out.
    I use my fingers and get 6 or 7 at a tim. FML
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Lol I did one of those online hair loss things where you take 2 pics then a doctor emails you like hey you're prescribed this now!

My hair is receding slightly (you really can't tell unless you're looking for it) and I figure now is the time to at least halt it. I'll be cool with that.

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Fat fuck creep.
    You can get your nose and ear hair waxed. Much easier.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Lol I did one of those online hair loss things where you take 2 pics then a doctor emails you like hey you're prescribed this now!

My hair is receding slightly (you really can't tell unless you're looking for it) and I figure now is the time to at least halt it. I'll be cool with that.

Doesn't that medication run on estrogen and lead to boner loss?
    My boner is super powerful.