Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reply from Cohen

12346»

Comments

• SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    dnc said:

MakaDawg said:

Gladstone said:

If you're comfortable, please post the entirety of the letter minus any personal info about you if there's any.

I'm really curious about this because it's a pretty big deal.

In Part.

Axed out the first paragraph because she likes to use my first name.
    I remember it being longer. Probably because it was so painful to read.
    I took the liberties to rewrite this for her. I know you read this site Jenn so if you ever need my services feel free to slide into my DM's.

@MakaDawg

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feelings about our current situation. I won’t lie to you and say I enjoy being criticized like this but I can assure you everyone here has experienced these same emotions. It absolutely rips my heart out that we don’t get to play for a conference championship and NY6 bowl. And I can’t fathom more of a nightmare than handing our spot in the title game to Oregon. I am truly gutted and sick to my stomach and have been ever since this became a possibility.

Unfortunately we felt like our hands were tied. We tried lobbying the county to give us an exception on contact tracing but that went nowhere. We tried lobbying the conference to get the game pushed back a week but that didn’t go anywhere either. We shot every single bullet in our gun and sadly we could not get the job done.

Truth be told I feel like we let our athletes down. And worse than that we let down people like you - fans and boosters who BLEED PURPLE and make this entire operation possible. 

All that I can do is give you my word we will continue busting our asses to ensure we win the conference next year and then I'll show you my stacked titties after that. This frustration, anger and disappointment will fuel our efforts to MAKA WASHINGTON GREAT AGAIN and our ultimate pursuit of being the greatest damn college football program on the planet. 

Thank you for caring so much, we cannot express that gratitude.

Don't ever hesitate to reach out. It's @Passion like yours that gives Washington the championship potential that we plan to fulfill.

Sincerely,

@Cohen12

#GoDawgs
    #BowDown
    #ScoDucks
    #WarEagle
    Minor edit.