Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Three out of five

1234568»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Cristobal came to a great place to coach with top facilities and a serious admin and the only Pac school to win a play of game

To pretend he came into some big mess is ridiculous

Right now he has a Rose Bowl win. So did Rick

Mario sucked where he was before Oregon and so far he has sucked two out of three years at Oregon

Prove something indeed.

I only pretend to be a lawyer. I know he came into a mess because the brain trust here made it very clear it was a mess. And we? were promised that mess was permanent and would last forever by the natural order of things. You might remember this. Or maybe not.

Lol. Mario is elite.

The rewriting of Oregon’s history just before Mario took over is beyond “pressing.”

And now “Just one” Rose Bowl isn’t good enough after a couple of years of “We still take Pac-12 titles seriously around here.”

Expected. Sad, but expected.

"Just one" Rose Bowl will never be enough to crown anyone's ass. And when you follow that with losses to the beav and superior culture, the Rick similarities start to become uncanny.

But sit tight. Plenty of time for Mario to carve through UW and USC on his way to a rousing Fiesta Bowl win over the fighting Dustin Johnsons. Then you can finally say "he's better than Rick" with a straight face.
    It's enough to crown that ass over the guy who didn't do it.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Changing the subject from Iron Laws, I feel like you guys don't like me any more. Someone went and pulled Race out of the Tug and he's all salty. Must be Oregon week.

Not the same w/o haie though.
    Any more?
    You're welcome. I was wondering how long it was going to take this band of degenerates. Creepy's in the holiday giving mood.

You know it's Oregon week when Race tapes his feet to the pedals and goes a 6-pager with Mike Seaver.

Watching Race punk Seaver is one of my favorite things. It makes me think of hot buttered rum and smoked salmon.
    Imagine chinning a post about yourself.

That’s our Race.
    He chinned it because I called you a punk.

Are you fucking retarded?
    You sound pretty upset.

You clinched the North today. Maybe have a cocktail and calm down a little.
    No, you being retarded does not upset me.

Flailing around on the opponents' bulletin bored is more of an indicator of being upset than you think it is.
    You think message boards are a pretty big deal, don’t you?
    We? all do. You do too Mr. thread count. Stop trying to make the superiority thing happen. It's not gonna happen.
    It's all I got.
    #metoo
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,008

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Cristobal came to a great place to coach with top facilities and a serious admin and the only Pac school to win a play of game

Mario sucked where he was before Oregon and so far he has sucked two out of three years at Oregon

Prove something indeed.

I only pretend to be a lawyer. I know he came into a mess because the brain trust here made it very clear it was a mess. And we? were promised that mess was permanent and would last forever by the natural order of things. You might remember this. Or maybe not.

Lol. Mario is elite.

The rewriting of Oregon’s history just before Mario took over is beyond “pressing.”

And now “Just one” Rose Bowl isn’t good enough after a couple of years of “We still take Pac-12 titles seriously around here.”

"Just one" Rose Bowl will never be enough to crown anyone's ass. And when you follow that with losses to the beav and superior culture, the Rick similarities start to become uncanny.

But sit tight. Plenty of time for Mario to carve through UW and USC on his way to a rousing Fiesta Bowl win over the fighting Dustin Johnsons. Then you can finally say "he's better than Rick" with a straight face.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Changing the subject from Iron Laws, I feel like you guys don't like me any more. Someone went and pulled Race out of the Tug and he's all salty. Must be Oregon week.

Any more?
    You're welcome. I was wondering how long it was going to take this band of degenerates. Creepy's in the holiday giving mood.

You know it's Oregon week when Race tapes his feet to the pedals and goes a 6-pager with Mike Seaver.

Watching Race punk Seaver is one of my favorite things. It makes me think of hot buttered rum and smoked salmon.

That’s our Race.

You sound pretty upset.

Flailing around on the opponents' bulletin bored is more of an indicator of being upset than you think it is.
    We? all do. You do too Mr. thread count. Stop trying to make the superiority thing happen. It's not gonna happen.
    It's all I got.
    Me too.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,622

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Any more?

That’s our Race.

You sound pretty upset.

Shouldn’t you be in the other thread begging Race for his attention?

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Any more?

That’s our Race.

You sound pretty upset.

I beg for Race's attention in every thread, all year around.

You just do it around this time of year in marathon threads in which we find you insisting that you just don't care about message boards.

Then you head back off to retard camp for the season until we see you again.

@RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    Maybe you should consider this same way of thinking and save yourself the heartache.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Any more?

That’s our Race.

You sound pretty upset.

You just do it around this time of year in marathon threads in which we find you insisting that you just don't care about message boards.

@RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    Maybe you should consider this same way of thinking and save yourself the heartache.

It's time for you to stop talking to me.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Any more?

That’s our Race.

You sound pretty upset.

@RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon
    @RaceBannon

It's time for you to stop talking to me.
    PM from Race?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,776 Founders Club
    Imagine not turning notifications off

Imagine not turning notifications off

Imagine caring if they were on.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,776 Founders Club
    I don't like to be bothered by riff raff

Awful news for Creep.

Hurtful, but par for the course this tim of year.