Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Three out of five

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,623
    edited December 2020

Mario = Rick is actually a compliment

Mario is a one hit wonder with the most serious program out west

Your track record says you don’t get to make those determinations around here anymore.

Cristobal came to a great place to coach with top facilities and a serious admin and the only Pac school to win a play of game

To pretend he came into some big mess is ridiculous

Right now he has a Rose Bowl win. So did Rick

Mario sucked where he was before Oregon and so far he has sucked two out of three years at Oregon

Prove something indeed.

I only pretend to be a lawyer. I know he came into a mess because the brain trust here made it very clear it was a mess. And we? were promised that mess was permanent and would last forever by the natural order of things. You might remember this. Or maybe not.

Lol. Mario is elite.

The rewriting of Oregon’s history just before Mario took over is beyond “pressing.”

And now “Just one” Rose Bowl isn’t good enough after a couple of years of “We still take Pac-12 titles seriously around here.”

Expected. Sad, but expected.

"Just one" Rose Bowl will never be enough to crown anyone's ass. And when you follow that with losses to the beav and superior culture, the Rick similarities start to become uncanny.

But sit tight. Plenty of time for Mario to carve through UW and USC on his way to a rousing Fiesta Bowl win over the fighting Dustin Johnsons. Then you can finally say "he's better than Rick" with a straight face.
    If this was year 6, I’d be worried.

I was told two pac 12 tiles in six years was still taken seriously around here.

Maybe that was never true. Sounds like it wasn’t.

Cristobal came to a great place to coach with top facilities and a serious admin and the only Pac school to win a play of game

Mario sucked where he was before Oregon and so far he has sucked two out of three years at Oregon

Prove something indeed.

I only pretend to be a lawyer. I know he came into a mess because the brain trust here made it very clear it was a mess. And we? were promised that mess was permanent and would last forever by the natural order of things. You might remember this. Or maybe not.

Lol. Mario is elite.

The rewriting of Oregon’s history just before Mario took over is beyond “pressing.”

And now “Just one” Rose Bowl isn’t good enough after a couple of years of “We still take Pac-12 titles seriously around here.”

"Just one" Rose Bowl will never be enough to crown anyone's ass. And when you follow that with losses to the beav and superior culture, the Rick similarities start to become uncanny.

But sit tight. Plenty of time for Mario to carve through UW and USC on his way to a rousing Fiesta Bowl win over the fighting Dustin Johnsons. Then you can finally say "he's better than Rick" with a straight face.

A lot of heavy goal post moving around here today.

“Just one” are your words, not mine.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,008

This sucks at any school

League records suck. No excuses. One good season in his career
    I feel like you're trying to hurt my feelings.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,780 Founders Club
    Facts not feelings

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

He has 1 in 3

Just like Rick

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

He has 1 in 3

Just like Rick
    And Don James.

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

He has 1 in 3

Just like Rick
    And Don James.
    Speaking of pressing

Oh wait

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

He has 1 in 3

Just like Rick
    And Don James.
    Speaking of pressing

Oh wait
    Woosh

Sure

You’re right. I think he’s Don James.

On the ball as always.
    Why so defensive?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

Every coach at every single school is either Rick, ty, or sark TOTD.

Why do you hate Lambo and DJ????

Butt YRYK
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

You should complain to whoever told you that.

We've had a not-insignificant number of people argue Rick > Pete. I'm surprised you're surprised that Mario has now moved into the crosshairs.

Why so defensive?

Sure.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,008

Facts not feelings

Take it to the Tug ese.