Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Three out of five

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,776 Founders Club
Wins over Oregon

North Division titles

Play for third league title out of 5

That's what is at stake. Quite honestly its worth showing up for

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Agreed. But who will show up?
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

Agreed. But who will show up?

Who the fuck knows?

That goes for both teams.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hate Jimmy Lake for giving me hope
    edited December 2020
    Maybe 2020 will be the year Washington invents college football

"Asa Turner's gonna score!"

Id say there are two things that could happen

Doogs come out aggressive, talking shit, start fast, and win rather easily - 35%

Doogs come out slow, get down big, rally, lose on last second field goal (or similar scenarios) - 65%

Fyfmfe

You should probably do something else with your Saturday
    edited December 2020
    Watching this SC game, that’s a better matchup for UW.

I hope there’s a bunch of false positives for UW and we can play a mountain west team. Give us Colorado in the 7th game.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,008
    Honestly, I expect UW to plunger. Oregon's defense shows up and disappears rather randomly. I would expect Washington to be able to move the ball rather easily. Then again, Oregon moves the ball rather easily on most teams they play and still finds a way to fuck it up. Last night was a perfect example of who they are now. They had zero problems moving on Cal and just found a way to fuck it up.

Offensively? Totally depends on which UW defense shows up. I can totally see UW really shutting Oregon down. Verdell has looked like shit the last two games, and while Dye can you hurt you, he's not a 35 carry back. Shough looks every bit the part of a first year starter. He makes a lot of good plays and a lot of really ill-times fuck ups.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,622

Honestly, I expect UW to plunger. Oregon's defense shows up and disappears rather randomly. I would expect Washington to be able to move the ball rather easily. Then again, Oregon moves the ball rather easily on most teams they play and still finds a way to fuck it up. Last night was a perfect example of who they are now. They had zero problems moving on Cal and just found a way to fuck it up.

Offensively? Totally depends on which UW defense shows up. I can totally see UW really shutting Oregon down. Verdell has looked like shit the last two games, and while Dye can you hurt you, he's not a 35 carry back. Shough looks every bit the part of a first year starter. He makes a lot of good plays and a lot of really ill-times fuck ups.

Sounds like we might as well play the game then.

Who knows though? Morris might fall apart on the road looking at the empty stadium.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,070 Founders Club
    Down here in Oree-gon the game just means mor. I’ll be up for it smoking Cohibas (hi @Swaye ) and talking shit.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,585 Founders Club
    U of hO seems to suck.

I don't think meathead is a very good coach. They just got lucky, or had good recruits come up last year. I don't know. Remember they were 5-4 two years ago.

That said, it would be foolish to expect to win.

U of hO seems to suck.

I don't think meathead is a very good coach. They just got lucky, or had good recruits come up last year. I don't know. Remember they were 5-4 two years ago.

That said, it would be foolish to expect to win.

Huskies are on the rode tho. It’s hard to play on the rode.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,697 Founders Club

Emoterman said:

Heading up the 5 now to Eugene

What's your plan for getting in? Gonna impersonate an ambulance driver? A cameraman? A cameraman's fluffer? Gatorade sales rep?
    Vice President Pence should have no problem watching from the sidelines.
    I'd be a FBI guy myself, that is who I posed at being as I walked the downtown area and viewed the carnage of the damage at 10Pm from the "riot" that ensued following the 1999 World Trade Organization summit.