Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Three out of five

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,008

Cristobal came to a great place to coach with top facilities and a serious admin and the only Pac school to win a play of game

To pretend he came into some big mess is ridiculous

Right now he has a Rose Bowl win. So did Rick

Mario sucked where he was before Oregon and so far he has sucked two out of three years at Oregon

Prove something indeed.

I only pretend to be a lawyer. I know he came into a mess because the brain trust here made it very clear it was a mess. And we? were promised that mess was permanent and would last forever by the natural order of things. You might remember this. Or maybe not.

Lol. Mario is elite.

The rewriting of Oregon’s history just before Mario took over is beyond “pressing.”

And now “Just one” Rose Bowl isn’t good enough after a couple of years of “We still take Pac-12 titles seriously around here.”

Expected. Sad, but expected.

"Just one" Rose Bowl will never be enough to crown anyone's ass. And when you follow that with losses to the beav and superior culture, the Rick similarities start to become uncanny.

But sit tight. Plenty of time for Mario to carve through UW and USC on his way to a rousing Fiesta Bowl win over the fighting Dustin Johnsons. Then you can finally say "he's better than Rick" with a straight face.
    If this was year 6, I’d be worried.

I was told two pac 12 tiles in six years was still taken seriously around here.

Maybe that was never true. Sounds like it wasn’t.

You should complain to whoever told you that.

We've had a not-insignificant number of people argue Rick > Pete. I'm surprised you're surprised that Mario has now moved into the crosshairs.
    Nobody's arguing. Rick is > than Pete. Fact. Not feeling.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,623

Cristobal came to a great place to coach with top facilities and a serious admin and the only Pac school to win a play of game

Mario sucked where he was before Oregon and so far he has sucked two out of three years at Oregon

Prove something indeed.

I only pretend to be a lawyer. I know he came into a mess because the brain trust here made it very clear it was a mess. And we? were promised that mess was permanent and would last forever by the natural order of things. You might remember this. Or maybe not.

Lol. Mario is elite.

The rewriting of Oregon’s history just before Mario took over is beyond “pressing.”

And now “Just one” Rose Bowl isn’t good enough after a couple of years of “We still take Pac-12 titles seriously around here.”

"Just one" Rose Bowl will never be enough to crown anyone's ass. And when you follow that with losses to the beav and superior culture, the Rick similarities start to become uncanny.

But sit tight. Plenty of time for Mario to carve through UW and USC on his way to a rousing Fiesta Bowl win over the fighting Dustin Johnsons. Then you can finally say "he's better than Rick" with a straight face.
    If this was year 6, I’d be worried.

I was told two pac 12 tiles in six years was still taken seriously around here.

Maybe that was never true. Sounds like it wasn’t.

You should complain to whoever told you that.

They know who they are.

Quooks getting restless

Enjoy your Rose Bowl win over the B1G runnerup. Thank your lucky quook stars you didn't get Ohio State like our sad little DAWGS did the year prior

That was a GOOD Purdue team.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,607 Swaye's Wigwam

Quooks getting restless

Enjoy your Rose Bowl win over the B1G runnerup. Thank your lucky quook stars you didn't get Ohio State like our sad little DAWGS did the year prior

Not really but UW 2000 was a lot better team than 2019 quook

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

It's enough to crown that ass over the guy who didn't do it.

Iron Laws. Facts.

Quooks getting restless

So was the 2000 Oregon team.

That’s not really how football works though, is it?

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTD?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    Mario’s going to push our shit in again. This is stupid.

Prove something indeed.

Lol. Mario is elite.

Iron Laws. Facts.
    Mario > Pete POTDY?
    Yes.

Changing the subject from Iron Laws, I feel like you guys don't like me any more. Someone went and pulled Race out of the Tug and he's all salty. Must be Oregon week.

Not the same w/o haie though.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,607 Swaye's Wigwam

Quooks getting restless

It is. Youre lucky you got fucking 2 star Wisconsin instead of legit Ohio State.

Quooks getting restless

It is. Youre Your lucky you got fucking 21 star Wisconsin instead of legit Ohio State.
    Everybody knows that Wisky 2 stars are walk-ons at Washington!
    We are losing to Oregon. Mario’s winning the pac-12 again hth
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Oregon isn't beating USC in that scenario.
    dnc said:

Oregon isn't beating USC in that scenario.
    Yes they are.

Quooks getting restless

It is. Youre lucky you got fucking 2 star Wisconsin instead of legit Ohio State.

Oregon played and beat a higher ranked Texas in the Holiday Bowl the year you beat Purdue.

There’s been plenty of worse teams than 2019 Runner Up Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

We’ve got the trophy and the T-shirt. Sorry.

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Wait - 2000 Washington is better than 2019 Oregon? Since 2000 Oregon was better than 2000 Washington does that mean 2000 Oregon > 2019 Oregon?

I’m not actually asking for anyone’s opinion, I just want to make sure this is what’s being discussed when there is still one or two more shitty football games to be played.

Quooks getting restless

Oregon played and beat a higher ranked Texas in the Holiday Bowl the year you beat Purdue.

There’s been plenty of worse teams than 2019 Runner Up Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

We’ve got the trophy and the T-shirt. Sorry.

Which is fine. But Mario easily couldve been on the receiving end of the OSU plunger and the entire narrative is shifted.

UW like losers lost 3 straight big bowl games, but all 3 teams they lost to were fucking legit top 5 teams with 5 stars across the board

Orygunnn outside of the natty has gotten Wisconsin and Kansas State recently. Luck of the draw and you gotta beat who you play so props there, but the narratives could easily change had different opponents been drawn
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

Quooks getting restless

It ain’t Purdue but its something.