Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ELECTION 2020 POLE

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PGOS
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@GrundleStiltzkin I am relying on you to get the photos of the crowds at the competing rallies from the Twatters for me. TYFYS

These rallies should be a good indicator of enthusiasm. MN is ground zero for the BLM movement and is as blue as blue can get. If Trump doubles him on crowd size there, that says something, to me anyway. Trump may not win MN, but to even be competitive spells doom for Joe in other parts of the Midwest.

I still don’t think rally size is a strong indicator. If you recall, we are in the grippes of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

Still gonna needs those twats please.
    https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-campaign-mostly-cancels-minnesota-event-accuses-democrats-of-cancelling-it/
    President Donald Trump’s campaign mostly cancelled a Friday event scheduled to take place in Minnesota, downsizing it from a rally of 6,000 people to a much smaller event with 250 attendees.

The event, originally scheduled to take place at the Rochester International Airport in southern Minnesota’s Olmstead County, had been moved to the property of two businesses in the area, which planned to accommodate an outdoor crowd of 6,000. However, the campaign said Thursday evening it was moving the event back to the airport, with maximum capacity set at 250.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    BIDEN

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@GrundleStiltzkin I am relying on you to get the photos of the crowds at the competing rallies from the Twatters for me. TYFYS

These rallies should be a good indicator of enthusiasm. MN is ground zero for the BLM movement and is as blue as blue can get. If Trump doubles him on crowd size there, that says something, to me anyway. Trump may not win MN, but to even be competitive spells doom for Joe in other parts of the Midwest.

I still don’t think rally size is a strong indicator. If you recall, we are in the grippes of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

Still gonna needs those twats please.
    https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-campaign-mostly-cancels-minnesota-event-accuses-democrats-of-cancelling-it/
    President Donald Trump’s campaign mostly cancelled a Friday event scheduled to take place in Minnesota, downsizing it from a rally of 6,000 people to a much smaller event with 250 attendees.

The event, originally scheduled to take place at the Rochester International Airport in southern Minnesota’s Olmstead County, had been moved to the property of two businesses in the area, which planned to accommodate an outdoor crowd of 6,000. However, the campaign said Thursday evening it was moving the event back to the airport, with maximum capacity set at 250.

I read somewhere that it was reduced due to local gov't rules on how many people are allowed to attend.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    TRUMP
    89ute said:

Take all the screenshots you want, this fucker is over and done with on election night. Trump landslide much like Reagan Mondale. The only impact Dem cheating will have is maybe they win a few congressional seats that they would otherwise lose. Such as the 4 drippy cunts, Maxine -James-Brown-Waters, Schiff the little boy fucker and BOOBS Pelosi. Some of these may still fall despite cheating.

Poleing is pure fiction.

If Kolob told you this I'M ALL IN!

@SpiritHorse won't return my calls.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PGOS
    Look away, Race.
    https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/10/30/poll-51000-likely-voters-biden-51-trump-43/
    This year the race is much simpler. The third-party candidates are marginal and there’s been no earth-shaking last-second surprise despite the best efforts of Team Trump to get Huntergate off the ground. CES has Biden ahead by eight, and their data matches the surprising trend in other polling this year in which Trump is overperforming among minorities relative to 2016 whereas Biden is overperforming with white voters. Ruffini has the key numbers:

Trump really has made inroads with Hispanics this year, but Biden’s made inroads with whites — of both education groups — and whites are a much bigger group. And as Ruffini notes, Biden is killing it with people who either stayed home four years ago or voted third-party. He’s up 56/27 among that group, a better than two-to-one margin.

Some readers are looking at that and thinking, “If Trump won despite being behind in the polls in 2016, he can win despite being behind in the polls now.” Absolutely, especially if there’s a last-second shift in Pennsylvania. But bear a few things in mind. First, Silver estimated awhile back that Trump has a realistic shot of winning the electoral college again if he loses the popular vote by no more than five points. If he trails by more than that, the odds get very long. CES has him trailing by eight. If we assume they’ve underestimated him today to the same degree they did four years ago, lowballing him by two points in his final margin against Hillary, then he’s trailing Biden by six. Still long odds.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter
    TRUMP

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I know all the poles and all the media and everyone in the world thinks Biden will win, which makes me wonder why Trump keeps drawing thousands in the rain, and Biden can't fill a backyard in the suburbs. So I am going with Trump, because my eyes tell me something all the poles and media don't. His supporters love him. NOGAF about Biden.

Love Trumps inertia
    He's like a machine at the end. Biden is on life support drooling into a cup somewhere out of sight.

I know ALL the "evidence" says Biden, and my rational mind says Biden, but my eyes just keep telling me this massive enthusiasm gap can't be made up.
    Pretty much

My big fear is having to come here if Biden wins

Please vote for Trump
    Nah. The message boards are always best after a loss.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    TRUMP
    GOP only trails by 100k in early voting in Florida, and that’s with a major storm in the panhandle. Trump is going to win Florida handily. I don’t see a Biden path to a win. He’s campaigning in Minnesota and Michigan three days before the election he supposedly wins easily according to The News. That should not be happening.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,912 Founders Club
    TRUMP
    89ute said:

Take all the screenshots you want, this fucker is over and done with on election night. Trump landslide much like Reagan Mondale. The only impact Dem cheating will have is maybe they win a few congressional seats that they would otherwise lose. Such as the 4 drippy cunts, Maxine -James-Brown-Waters, Schiff the little boy fucker and BOOBS Pelosi. Some of these may still fall despite cheating.

Poleing is pure fiction.

89ute said:

Poleing is pure fiction.

I have a love/hate relationship with confirmation bias.

@dnc
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    TRUMP
    pawz said:

89ute said:

Poleing is pure fiction.

89ute said:

Poleing is pure fiction.

I have a love/hate relationship with confirmation bias.

@dnc
    I love noem and hate harris.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020
    TRUMP

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I know all the poles and all the media and everyone in the world thinks Biden will win, which makes me wonder why Trump keeps drawing thousands in the rain, and Biden can't fill a backyard in the suburbs. So I am going with Trump, because my eyes tell me something all the poles and media don't. His supporters love him. NOGAF about Biden.

Love Trumps inertia
    He's like a machine at the end. Biden is on life support drooling into a cup somewhere out of sight.

I know ALL the "evidence" says Biden, and my rational mind says Biden, but my eyes just keep telling me this massive enthusiasm gap can't be made up.
    Pretty much

Please vote for Trump

Biden will fail everyone soon enough, and he’s actually corrupt. The Obama years were awesome on the offense for right-leaning posters and led to Trump winning.

Meanwhile, younger looking husband is likely banging someone else, knowing my experience of kooky white leftist married people.

TRUMP

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Love Trumps inertia

Pretty much

Please vote for Trump

Biden will fail everyone soon enough, and he’s actually corrupt. The Obama years were awesome on the offense for right-leaning posters and led to Trump winning.

Meanwhile, younger looking husband is likely banging someone else, knowing my experience of kooky white leftist married people.

Lol

https://m.facebook.com/latinolaughter/videos/948316705678024/
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Love Trumps inertia

Pretty much

Please vote for Trump

Meanwhile, younger looking husband is likely banging dudes, knowing my experience of kooky white leftist married people.

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    TRUMP
    Trump needs to win and fire every fucking 20+ year beaurocrat
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,946 Founders Club
    BIDEN

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Love Trumps inertia

Pretty much

Please vote for Trump
    Nate Silver is hard and there’s no lube. Should be interesting.