Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ELECTION 2020 POLE

Comments

• WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    TRUMP
    Biden will win the popular vote, but Trump will win the presidency again.

Looking at the margins in a lot of the "Swing states", they are a lot closer than I think a lot of people realize.
    I don't think Trump will take Michigan or Wisconsin this time around, but if he can carry Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Arizona, all of which are realistic expectations, he should have enough to get to 270.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    TRUMP
    To me early voting is the only wild card. And cheating but still lots of votes cast while Joe was in the basement. Even limited appearances drag Joe down

The fact that there is record early voting is meaningless. The pandemic and everyone getting a mail in ballot will cause record early voting

But for who? That conventional wisdom may be wrong this year as well.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    BIDEN
    Trump losing suburban middle class whites (especially women) but picking up Hispanics (40%+) and Black Males (20%+)

Not sure if Trump will be able to overcome the racist white woman firewall Biden and the democrats have erected.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PGOS

I was so sure Hillary was going to win in 2016. Any political prognostication on my part is worthless.

#IMWITHHER
    PGOS
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I know all the poles and all the media and everyone in the world thinks Biden will win, which makes me wonder why Trump keeps drawing thousands in the rain, and Biden can't fill a backyard in the suburbs. So I am going with Trump, because my eyes tell me something all the poles and media don't. His supporters love him. NOGAF about Biden.

Love Trumps inertia
    He's like a machine at the end. Biden is on life support drooling into a cup somewhere out of sight.

I know ALL the "evidence" says Biden, and my rational mind says Biden, but my eyes just keep telling me this massive enthusiasm gap can't be made up.
    Pretty much

My big fear is having to come here if Biden wins

Please vote for Trump
    lol

The Tug is gonna be lit interesting, either way.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    PGOS

I was so sure Hillary was going to win in 2016. Any political prognostication on my part is worthless.

#IMWITHHER
    I wasn’t (and I didn’t vote for The Donald either), just thought she’d win.
    edited October 2020
    PGOS

#IMWITHHER
    I wasn’t (and I didn’t vote for The Donald either), just thought she’d win.
    HER == YOU

edit, as a gay man, I can see how you were confused.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    PGOS

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I know all the poles and all the media and everyone in the world thinks Biden will win, which makes me wonder why Trump keeps drawing thousands in the rain, and Biden can't fill a backyard in the suburbs. So I am going with Trump, because my eyes tell me something all the poles and media don't. His supporters love him. NOGAF about Biden.

Love Trumps inertia
    He's like a machine at the end. Biden is on life support drooling into a cup somewhere out of sight.

I know ALL the "evidence" says Biden, and my rational mind says Biden, but my eyes just keep telling me this massive enthusiasm gap can't be made up.
    Pretty much

My big fear is having to come here if Biden wins

Please vote for Trump
    lol

The Tug is gonna be lit interesting, either way.
    I’m staying the fuck away for the month of November!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    TRUMP
    what I am hearing is Trump has the gay man-nah vote sewed up
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    TRUMP
    “Quid Pro Joe! Quid Pro Joe! Quid Pro Joe!
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    TRUMP
    In blue states Biden gets his pointer finger out and tries to be tough...

In Texas he STFU
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    BIDEN

Biden will win the popular vote, but Trump will win the presidency again.

Looking at the margins in a lot of the "Swing states", they are a lot closer than I think a lot of people realize.
    I don't think Trump will take Michigan or Wisconsin this time around, but if he can carry Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Arizona, all of which are realistic expectations, he should have enough to get to 270.

If Trump doesn't pick up one of Michigan and Wisconsin he has to win Pennsylvania and North Carolina.