Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ELECTION 2020 POLE

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
Okay, we are in close now fags. Have some hair on your balls and do it. @Doog_de_Jour exempted of course.

ELECTION 2020 POLE 57 votes

BIDEN
29%
HouhuskywhlinderHoustonHuskybiak1CougzzEsophagealFecesGreenRiverGatorzMiley_CyrushardhattheknowledgetroutfarmYellowSnowRedRocketBleachedAnusDawgBeerThirtydirtysouwfdawgramenduck 17 votes
TRUMP
57%
DerekJohnsonRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillSwayeDawgtonaLoneStarDawggreenbloodalumni94DoogieMcDoogersonTequillaPurpleThrobberDooglespawzDude61Bob_CLebamDawgHuskyClawsSledogPitchfork51RoadTrip 33 votes
PGOS
12%
PostGameOrangeSlicesBad_MotherDuckerGrundleStiltzkinAlexisSourcesDoog_de_JourNoWarningJustDawg 7 votes

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    TRUMP
    I know all the poles and all the media and everyone in the world thinks Biden will win, which makes me wonder why Trump keeps drawing thousands in the rain, and Biden can't fill a backyard in the suburbs. So I am going with Trump, because my eyes tell me something all the poles and media don't. His supporters love him. NOGAF about Biden.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    BIDEN
    Trump ahead election night...the dead in Philly will push Biden over the edge.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PGOS
    Biden, probably.

The thing that gives me pause, still, was the 53% or whatever it was in-favor of confirming #MyACB. If there is a Shy Trumpy affect in 2020, that difference between Trump's polling numbers and ACB's favorables might illustrate it.

Alas, I am butt a simple commode.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    TRUMP

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I know all the poles and all the media and everyone in the world thinks Biden will win, which makes me wonder why Trump keeps drawing thousands in the rain, and Biden can't fill a backyard in the suburbs. So I am going with Trump, because my eyes tell me something all the poles and media don't. His supporters love him. NOGAF about Biden.

Love Trumps inertia
    He's like a machine at the end. Biden is on life support drooling into a cup somewhere out of sight.

I know ALL the "evidence" says Biden, and my rational mind says Biden, but my eyes just keep telling me this massive enthusiasm gap can't be made up.
    Pretty much

My big fear is having to come here if Biden wins

Please vote for Trump
    Eh just like HH is better when the huskies suck, it will be stronger with a shitty dem in office.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    TRUMP

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Love Trumps inertia
    He's like a machine at the end. Biden is on life support drooling into a cup somewhere out of sight.

I know ALL the "evidence" says Biden, and my rational mind says Biden, but my eyes just keep telling me this massive enthusiasm gap can't be made up.
    Pretty much

My big fear is having to come here if Biden wins

Please vote for Trump
    Meh, why? All the evidence points to a Biden victory. We are just being contrarian because our eyes tell us that 10,000 trucks are lining up for Trump, meanwhile Biden packed maybe 8 people into a senior center a week ago before calling a lid on the entire campaign. I thought Biden all the way up until the last couple days (and rational mind still does), but I watch these rallies and can't help but think this support for Trump can't be manufactured.

As always, it comes down to what 6 or 7 states do.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    TRUMP

Put this poll next to Blue Texas?

Besides, that age group never really votes.
    They go opposite their parents when they do vote. But they don't vote.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PGOS
    https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/10/29/breaking-hackers-steal-2-3m-wi-gops-trump-campaign-days-election/
    If this is an October surprise, it’s a particularly unpleasant and criminal example — or it just might be carelessness. The Wisconsin GOP has notified the FBI that hackers managed to steal $2.3 million from its coffers. The theft first got noticed last week after suspicious invoice activity signaled a potential problem, and the large haul suggests that they may have been at it for a while:

Hackers stole $2.3 million from the Wisconsin Republican Party’s account that was being used to help reelect President Donald Trump in the key battleground state, the party’s chairman told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The party noticed the suspicious activity on Oct. 22 and contacted the FBI on Friday, said Republican Party Chairman Andrew Hitt.

Hitt said the FBI is investigating. FBI spokesman Leonard Peace did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    TRUMP
    I already picked Biden in the other poll but this is the 'who would you want to win' pole without any logic, just who is most popular in the tug, so The Trumpster.

I will buy some oranges this weekend to slice up and give to Mrs. Lebam as we are moving out of Washington when Chinslee wins, not sure what cuntree she wants to move to when Biden wins. Maybe there is a non politically correct place that needs a couple of old people to move in...
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    BIDEN
    Trump wins Florida easy...Cubans there moved towards him.

I just can’t get over the fraud and dead vote in the cities in the NE...
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited October 2020
    TRUMP
    Ruh Roh...

Autoworkers Who I Thought Were Voting For Biden Told Me They’re Voting For Trump’