Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 named sources have all now gone on the record calling you a lying dipshit IC

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

There isn’t even one among you who wouldn’t bet the proposition that the story is true if forced to choose. Your lies are all for show.

So we should believe a media that has been caught in lie after lie? Your admonishment rings hollow.
    “Media” as a monolith is your excuse? What will it be when someone does go on the record?
    You'd think they'd be front and center at this point.

You swallowed the whole Ukraine phone call, whistle blower, Vindman sham like a 5 dollar ho!

The “sham” that a majority of the US Senate agreed had been proven?
    The sham that democrats tried to stage a coup with? That sham? My God you really are this stupid!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

NeverTrumper Griffin has imaginary “unimpeachable” sources.

Meanwhile almost a dozen people with Trump that day are now on record saying they didn’t hear him say it. Fake News has zero credibility.

Brit Hume says you’re full of shit.
    Still no named sources. You’re really bad at this.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    but why did Britt out Trump?
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

There isn’t even one among you who wouldn’t bet the proposition that the story is true if forced to choose. Your lies are all for show.

So we should believe a media that has been caught in lie after lie? Your admonishment rings hollow.
    “Media” as a monolith is your excuse? What will it be when someone does go on the record?
    If Trump did half the things he’s been accused of we’d have a smoking gun. We don’t. Instead it’s always unnamed sources. I need evidence, not accusations.
    He’s done most of the things he’s been accused of. Your demands for proof beyond any metaphysical doubt is noted.
    Yet another accusation. Still no proof.
    edited September 2020
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

If Trump did half the things he’s been accused of we’d have a smoking gun. We don’t. Instead it’s always unnamed sources. I need evidence, not accusations.
    He’s done most of the things he’s been accused of. Your demands for proof beyond any metaphysical doubt is noted.
    Again, you’re dealing with an absolute Fraud who has in the past said he lies to advance his political agenda. He’s a troll, and a boring one at that. (insert Boris/Ivan glib response)
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    doogie said:

Evidence like a video press conference of VP Biden openly interfering with a foreign fraud investigation of his unqualified cocaine addicted son for a Board slot on an energy company?

or evidence like a coordinated hit piece from a compromised enemy sighting “unnamed sources” as confirmed?

Setting the problems with this alleged equivalence aside, this is just whataboutism. You certainly can take the position that Daddy is an unpatriotic shit, but Biden is worse. That would be honest, at least. Is that what you’re trying to say?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

We all think he said the things that have been reported. Why not just admit you don’t care?

Still fucking this chicken I see Dazzler
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

We all think he said the things that have been reported. Why not just admit you don’t care?

It’s almost as if he doesn’t recall posting the same nonsense yesterday. Bizarre.
    I’m only trying to say one thing.

Why are you lying about what Britt Hume said?

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It’s almost as if he doesn’t recall posting the same nonsense yesterday. Bizarre.
    Not everyone has lied to me yet. You did though, so no need to repeat it. blob’s still trying to avoid the question.

HHusky said:

NeverTrumper Griffin has imaginary “unimpeachable” sources.

Meanwhile almost a dozen people with Trump that day are now on record saying they didn’t hear him say it. Fake News has zero credibility.

Brit Hume says you’re full of shit.
    Still no named sources. You’re really bad at this.

Griffin doesn’t lie, according to Brit. He said your accusations of her are bullshit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

Again, you’re dealing with an absolute Fraud who has in the past said he lies to advance his political agenda. He’s a troll, and a boring one at that. (insert Boris/Ivan glib response)
    Link to this supposed confession you keep trying to claim I made?
    I see what Britt said and I see what you say he claimed.

I don’t see Brit saying it, however, your honoR
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

You don’t think the case against Individual 1 is proven? The impeachment articles which 53 Senators went on record to agree were proven?

You’re in deep denial.
    edited September 2020
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

You said it, everybody from The Shed knows it. Again, where is the named source. Just one. Here is Trump talking about the injured soldiers in his own words. Soldiers Biden helped send to Iraq for Oil.

You, Biden, and the Bush Lied People Died Warmongers you fondly embrace can continue to dance on troops’ graves.

looks photo shopped. It’s fake.

But the Atlantic article is troo

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

You said it, everybody from The Shed knows it. Again, where is the naked source. Just one. Here is Trump talking about the injured soldiers in his own words. Soldiers Biden helped send to Iraq for Oil.

You, Biden, and the Bush Lied People Died Warmongers you fondly embrace can continue to dance on troops’ graves.

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

You said it, everybody from The Shed knows it. Again, where is the naked source. Just one. Here is Trump talking about the injured soldiers in his own words. Soldiers Biden helped send to Iraq for Oil.

You mean Daddy knows enough not to call our troops “suckers” in public. No shit.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

You mean Daddy knows enough not to call our troops “suckers” in public. No shit.
    You really are a complete piece of trash. Later, loser. See, I called you a loser and you don’t need made-up sources.

Good luck in your fantasy land where you’re a Big Shot attorney when the reality you have to go to the middle of a Trump state to save whatever racket you’re running.