Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 named sources have all now gone on the record calling you a lying dipshit IC

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Brit Hume heard him say it?

Wow!

Did he add any context to what he saw??

Was Brit the only person there? Why won’t he out the others????
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359
    We all think he said the things that have been reported. Why not just admit you don’t care?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

We all think he said the things that have been reported. Why not just admit you don’t care?

We don’t all think that you fucknut. Stop telling us what we think. Shitdick.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    This is such a non story. All of Trump's actions show he is a huge supporter of our Veterans.

I don't believe he said it, just checked CNN confirming the story by a former senior official in their headline, read the article, what do you know another anonymous former senior official.

It's crazy to me how the left just says shit with no basis in reality and repeats the lie over and over and over and people start to accept it as truth.

Trump has more film on him during his lifetime than any other public official. All he's done his entire career is stay consistent in his messaging of America first, hang out with super models, kick it with black people in clubs and music videos.

And now, after a lifetime of being on tape, you're trying to tell me he's a Russian asset and is the most racist man on earth?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    The boy who cried wolf thinks this is over the top
    There isn’t even one among you who wouldn’t bet the proposition that the story is true if forced to choose. Your lies are all for show.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

There isn’t even one among you who wouldn’t bet the proposition that the story is true if forced to choose. Your lies are all for show.

False. It makes no sense.

Just like in your mind Trump said All mexican immigrants are rapists. Headline reads, "Trump Calls Mexicans Rapists and Murders". But that's not what he said, at all.

Trump cares about the USA military deeply. I know this because of his actions. How he's helped the VA, his unflinching demand of respect for the flag and monuments. His belief in American exceptionalism. Decades on the record calling America the greatest country with the greatest people and greatest soldiers.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    HHusky said:

So we should believe a media that has been caught in lie after lie? Your admonishment rings hollow.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    I saw zero confirmation in the articles concerning the original claim. None. And what she is "affirming" is also highly suspect.
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

False. It makes no sense.

Just like in your mind Trump said All mexican immigrants are rapists. Headline reads, "Trump Calls Mexicans Rapists and Murders". But that's not what he said, at all.

Trump cares about the USA military deeply. I know this because of his actions. How he's helped the VA, his unflinching demand of respect for the flag and monuments. His belief in American exceptionalism. Decades on the record calling America the greatest country with the greatest people and greatest soldiers.
    He has no core beliefs. But that’s beside the point. If you’re telling me that you think the story is more likely false than true, I think you’re more likely lying than telling the truth.

An honest answer would be, “I wouldn’t change my vote even if he admitted to saying those vile, unpatriotic things.”
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

So we should believe a media that has been caught in lie after lie? Your admonishment rings hollow.
    “Media” as a monolith is your excuse? What will it be when someone does go on the record?
    Sledog said:

I saw zero confirmation in the articles concerning the original claim. None. And what she is "affirming" is also highly suspect.

You deny believing her?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

“Media” as a monolith is your excuse? What will it be when someone does go on the record?
    You'd think they'd be front and center at this point.

You swallowed the whole Ukraine phone call, whistle blower, Vindman sham like a 5 dollar ho!

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

You'd think they'd be front and center at this point.

You swallowed the whole Ukraine phone call, whistle blower, Vindman sham like a 5 dollar ho!

The “sham” that a majority of the US Senate agreed had been proven?
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

If Trump did half the things he’s been accused of we’d have a smoking gun. We don’t. Instead it’s always unnamed sources. I need evidence, not accusations.
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

If Trump did half the things he’s been accused of we’d have a smoking gun. We don’t. Instead it’s always unnamed sources. I need evidence, not accusations.
    He’s done most of the things he’s been accused of. Your demands for proof beyond any metaphysical doubt is noted.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited September 2020
    Evidence like a video press conference of VP Biden openly interfering with a foreign fraud investigation of his unqualified cocaine addicted son for a Board slot on an energy company?

or evidence like a coordinated hit piece from a compromised enemy sighting “unnamed sources” as confirmed?