Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 named sources have all now gone on the record calling you a lying dipshit IC

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    Bolton didn’t hear it. That might be true.

But we all believe Daddy said it. It isn’t going to change your vote.
    What did he say? That he didn't want to go to the cemetery because he was worried about getting his hair wet? Because the very next day he gave a speech at a cemetery and it was raining and his hair got wet? I don't believe Trump said it. Kelley is Marine. I don't believe he was have remained silent if Trump had called Marines KIA loser. What I do believe is idiots like you would jump all over un-sourced slander.
    Krusty and DuckNow spent three years pushing unsourced Russian Collusion dossier bullshit.

You know he has admitted he’s OK with lying to advance the liberal agenda. He’s a troll who pretends he runs some successful business when it’s obvious that can’t possibly be true. He’s a lying troll. Internet is full of them. He sucks at it though. Lacks the intelligence. At least DuckNow had his own thoughts, dumb as they were.
    Still no denial.

Thanks for making my point . . . over and over.

In actuality, we all think the Atlantic story is true.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

What did he say? That he didn't want to go to the cemetery because he was worried about getting his hair wet? Because the very next day he gave a speech at a cemetery and it was raining and his hair got wet? I don't believe Trump said it. Kelley is Marine. I don't believe he was have remained silent if Trump had called Marines KIA loser. What I do believe is idiots like you would jump all over un-sourced slander.
    Krusty and DuckNow spent three years pushing unsourced Russian Collusion dossier bullshit.

You know he has admitted he’s OK with lying to advance the liberal agenda. He’s a troll who pretends he runs some successful business when it’s obvious that can’t possibly be true. He’s a lying troll. Internet is full of them. He sucks at it though. Lacks the intelligence. At least DuckNow had his own thoughts, dumb as they were.
    Still no denial.

I already said it’s bullshit two days ago. Of course it’s Fake News. Not even the Rat Media is pushing it today because it’s so unbelievable. Do you agree with Pelosi on federal officers being “stormtroopers,” Fraud?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Anonymous sources have informed me that Joe Biden has molested at least 3 under age minors.

He was spotted at Epstein’s parties just couple of years ago with good boy billy Clinton
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Still no denial.

I already said it’s bullshit two days ago. Of course it’s Fake News. Not even the Rat Media is pushing it today because it’s so unbelievable. Do you agree with Pelosi on federal officers being “stormtroopers,” Fraud?
    That's not a denial!!!!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,567 Standard Supporter
    Dazzler suiting up in the road fucktard uni for the weekend series.
    This entire thread was started with the 3rd person willing to go on the record and refute that Trump ever said what the Atlantic claims he said. That number is now closer to a dozen. But according to the Dazzler, none of us have denied that Trump said it.

Fucking liar and moron. Good work Dazzler.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Still no denial.

Atta girl! Who had Olga in the first to lie pool?

It's not remotely unbelievable. It frightens you because it's very believable.

I have no problem with the stormtrooper label. It is what it is.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Still no denial.

There it is. Thank you. You believe it to be true because you’re projecting your own dipshit opinions on Trump. That was easy. Good luck with the liver disease.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Still no denial.

There it is. Thank you. You believe it to be true because you’re projecting your own dipshit opinions on Trump. That was easy. Good luck with the liver disease.
    Saw the pictures on my teevee, Ludmilla.

When did Marcos become the POTUS?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Still no denial.

I already got it. You feel federal officers are Nazis. You can keep repeating it if you’d like.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Still no denial.

I already got it. You feel federal officers are Nazis. You can keep repeating it if you’d like.
    I guess you need an education on the term "stormtrooper" too.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

We? You have a mouse in your pocket?

He was there consuelo. A witness (actually a hostile witness) to the alleged event that didn't happen.

Maybe you've heard of witnesses?
    You believe Daddy said it, Mall Cop. And we both know it doesn't affect your vote.
    Stop projecting Soy Toy.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

We? You have a mouse in your pocket?

He was there consuelo. A witness (actually a hostile witness) to the alleged event that didn't happen.

Maybe you've heard of witnesses?
    You believe Daddy said it, Mall Cop. And we both know it doesn't affect your vote.
    Stop projecting Soy Toy.
    Mall Cop isn't willing to go as far as Ivan.
    NeverTrumper Griffin has imaginary “unimpeachable” sources.

Meanwhile almost a dozen people with Trump that day are now on record saying they didn’t hear him say it. Fake News has zero credibility.

NeverTrumper Griffin has imaginary “unimpeachable” sources.

Meanwhile almost a dozen people with Trump that day are now on record saying they didn’t hear him say it. Fake News has zero credibility.

The entire story is prefaced on a lie. Trump didn't want to go to the cemetery because it was raining and he was worried about his hair. They've already shown that claim is crap and that the trip was scratched due to weather and that Trump spoke the very next day at a cemetery in Paris, in the rain. So we know that part of the story is crap. But we're supposed to believe the other parts of the story despite the fact that no one is willing to go on the record in support of it.

And because Dazzler is a dishonest moron he thinks that no one here has denied Trump said it.
    Bolton said that if he heard Trump say this he would have wrote an entire chapter in his book about it.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Fair warning, sizeable rant coming ...

I was talking with my Dad last night and he made a great point regarding disinformation and that being that if you're accused of something that is pure BS, how do you defend yourself against it? In the end, it's a he said she said type situation right?

And in a nutshell, this is a large contributing factor to why our country is so fucked right now ...

Politics in general is more corrupt than it has ever been. There was a documentary on HBO titled "The Swamp" that I think just came out that wasn't super enlightening from a "I can't believe this happens" to having a better understand of how prevalent and how easily veiled threats basically result in the parties controlling everything. It's why we have the polarized party lines and really not a ton of bipartisan activities.

When you think about things in those terms, it makes someone like Biden as a (frontrunner) Presidential candidate make a ton of sense. It isn't about Biden at this point. It's about having someone that runs that can be completely controlled by the party insiders.

The PACs are beyond out of control and the influence of big money in politics creates a blatant conflict of interest. Roll everything up and it's so easy to understand the whole thing is rotting at its core.

And let me be clear, the rotting isn't from one side or the other. Both sides are rotted and the reality is that the primary difference is that it's just different game plans and execution traits.

Reality at this point is nobody knows what to believe. It's all about pollution of news and information to confuse. We jump on what we see in social media but it's almost always lacking in context and full of people trying to catch people in gotcha moments designed to distort reality. Actual journalism and reporting of truth is largely gone. News networks are really just political propaganda arms on both sides.

TL, DR version = we're fucked

Both sides may be rotten but I've yet to see the GOP do anything as sleazy and dishonest as what the Rats did to Kavanaugh. There is zero integrity on the left there is some among conservatives.
    Definitely not interested in a pissing match on which side is more righteous than the other at this point

My point is that there's issues on both sides and part of the problem right now is that both sides are really quick to blame the other side for all the problems. It's not accurate. Both sides in various forms have massive warts.

I would tend to agree with you that I think that right has a little more integrity left to them at this point. But I'm also not going to default to some kind of illusions that the problems are all on one side ... just not reality.
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Fair warning, sizeable rant coming ...

I was talking with my Dad last night and he made a great point regarding disinformation and that being that if you're accused of something that is pure BS, how do you defend yourself against it? In the end, it's a he said she said type situation right?

And in a nutshell, this is a large contributing factor to why our country is so fucked right now ...

Politics in general is more corrupt than it has ever been. There was a documentary on HBO titled "The Swamp" that I think just came out that wasn't super enlightening from a "I can't believe this happens" to having a better understand of how prevalent and how easily veiled threats basically result in the parties controlling everything. It's why we have the polarized party lines and really not a ton of bipartisan activities.

When you think about things in those terms, it makes someone like Biden as a (frontrunner) Presidential candidate make a ton of sense. It isn't about Biden at this point. It's about having someone that runs that can be completely controlled by the party insiders.

The PACs are beyond out of control and the influence of big money in politics creates a blatant conflict of interest. Roll everything up and it's so easy to understand the whole thing is rotting at its core.

And let me be clear, the rotting isn't from one side or the other. Both sides are rotted and the reality is that the primary difference is that it's just different game plans and execution traits.

Reality at this point is nobody knows what to believe. It's all about pollution of news and information to confuse. We jump on what we see in social media but it's almost always lacking in context and full of people trying to catch people in gotcha moments designed to distort reality. Actual journalism and reporting of truth is largely gone. News networks are really just political propaganda arms on both sides.

TL, DR version = we're fucked

Both sides may be rotten but I've yet to see the GOP do anything as sleazy and dishonest as what the Rats did to Kavanaugh. There is zero integrity on the left there is some among conservatives.
    Definitely not interested in a pissing match on which side is more righteous than the other at this point

My point is that there's issues on both sides and part of the problem right now is that both sides are really quick to blame the other side for all the problems. It's not accurate. Both sides in various forms have massive warts.

I would tend to agree with you that I think that right has a little more integrity left to them at this point. But I'm also not going to default to some kind of illusions that the problems are all on one side ... just not reality.
    I didn't say the problems are all on one side, but if you can find an example for me of the GOP doing something that comes even close to what the Rats did Kavanaugh, or Harry Reid knowingly lying and claiming Romney hadn't paid his taxes I'd like to see it.