Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 named sources have all now gone on the record calling you a lying dipshit IC

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
Do you ever get anything right you stupid mother fucker?

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    My browsing of the twitter tells me this one isn't going the way you think it is, gaybob. No more Nancy's haircut - it's now all about how much Trump hates the troops.

Oh, but Sarah says.............

lulz

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    The unnamed sources thing is irritating, sure, but Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying it didn’t happen isn’t exactly a silver bullet to kill the story.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    dflea said:

My browsing of the twitter tells me this one isn't going the way you think it is, gaybob. No more Nancy's haircut - it's now all about how much Trump hates the troops.

Oh, but Sarah says.............

lulz

Here's how I think it's going. Three people who were in Paris, with Trump at the time, have now gone on the record and claimed the Atlantic's story is pure bullshit. Do have anything to refute how I think it's going or you just tonguing IC's ass?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Anonymous sources have informed me that Joe Biden has molested at least 3 under age minors.

I'm hearing @NorthwestFresh is a pederast.
    MelloDawg said:

The unnamed sources thing is irritating, sure, but Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying it didn’t happen isn’t exactly a silver bullet to kill the story.

She and two others have gone on the record to refute the story. What do you have in support of the story? Anyone who came out on the record in support of this story would be a left wing hero, they would have no reason to fear coming forward. But for some reason they aren't willing to come forward, and they've waited 2 years to tell anyone about it.
    Anonymous sources have informed me that Mellow is taking a 12 inch strap on up the ass right now. Must be true.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,841 Standard Supporter
    Ha ha ha "unnamed sources thing is irritating". Really? Irritating? What kind of person wants to argue that a publication which is known to publish misleading and dishonest articles when it comes to Trump is accurate when they are again relying on "unnamed sources"?

Rats are pathetic. They want the lies to be true so badly that they will attempt to support lies.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    SFGbob said:

Anonymous sources have informed me that Mellow is taking a 12 inch strap on up the ass right now. Must be true.

Just what did you do to gain the trust of these sources?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Ha ha ha "unnamed sources thing is irritating". Really? Irritating? What kind of person wants to argue that a publication which is known to publish misleading and dishonest articles when it comes to Trump is accurate when they are again relying on "unnamed sources"?

Rats are pathetic. They want the lies to be true so badly that they will attempt to support lies.

Is this when it's ok to bring up the pizza parlor without a basement?

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    I think it is pretty clear that Trump is an American patriot. It is also pretty clear that leftards lie and love to be lied to and particularly love to lie about Trump and snort up those lies like a crack addict. This story like the Russian collusion story that Trump was Putin's bitch ring hollow from the start. With no supporting evidence we have our leftards swallowing like a three dollar whore.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Trump is uniquely bad at faking shit... Its pretty obvious when he doesnt like someone/something. Are people really still struggling to tell what Trump thinks??

He probably wouldn't also regularly brag about fixing the VA, pushing veterans choice, increasing military budgets/pay, getting out of wars, or bringing our troops home if he hated the rank and file members of the military too...

She put her name on it as did several others

Just not any of the alleged witnesses

Do better

Nancy is on video

It was a fucking SET UP ok.
    Yes, but she apologized for allowing herself to be "set up" unlike that awful Trump who hates our Troops.

Ah yes. Mean Tweets are why the sources are hiding.

What crap, anyone willing to come out and claim on the record that Trump did this would be slobbered all over by the media. This is either someone blatantly lying to the press, or the press just making shit up. This was obviously coordinated with the DNC and done intentionally to change the topic going into the Holiday weekend. Rats were locked and loaded with a press release and a campaign Ad released this morning hitting Trump over this.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    The hair salon gal is getting death threats AND mean tweets. Take a stand and suck it up. The salon owner is also north of 100 grand in Go Fund Me

Couch change to the person who actually drops a real dime on Trump