Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 named sources have all now gone on the record calling you a lying dipshit IC

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Lie after lie after lie, but she does project and explain how Democrats and their media stormtroopers merchandise these smears in coordination with each other.

https://youtu.be/GMBeUORJWj4
    Sure seems like a man to call deceased soldiers “suckers.”

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    All the GOP media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NBC, ABC, CBS, ESPN, Disney, MSN, Facebook, Twitter are saying bad things about the dems! Oh wait........
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Fair warning, sizeable rant coming ...

I was talking with my Dad last night and he made a great point regarding disinformation and that being that if you're accused of something that is pure BS, how do you defend yourself against it? In the end, it's a he said she said type situation right?

And in a nutshell, this is a large contributing factor to why our country is so fucked right now ...

Politics in general is more corrupt than it has ever been. There was a documentary on HBO titled "The Swamp" that I think just came out that wasn't super enlightening from a "I can't believe this happens" to having a better understand of how prevalent and how easily veiled threats basically result in the parties controlling everything. It's why we have the polarized party lines and really not a ton of bipartisan activities.

When you think about things in those terms, it makes someone like Biden as a (frontrunner) Presidential candidate make a ton of sense. It isn't about Biden at this point. It's about having someone that runs that can be completely controlled by the party insiders.

The PACs are beyond out of control and the influence of big money in politics creates a blatant conflict of interest. Roll everything up and it's so easy to understand the whole thing is rotting at its core.

And let me be clear, the rotting isn't from one side or the other. Both sides are rotted and the reality is that the primary difference is that it's just different game plans and execution traits.

Reality at this point is nobody knows what to believe. It's all about pollution of news and information to confuse. We jump on what we see in social media but it's almost always lacking in context and full of people trying to catch people in gotcha moments designed to distort reality. Actual journalism and reporting of truth is largely gone. News networks are really just political propaganda arms on both sides.

TL, DR version = we're fucked

Both sides may be rotten but I've yet to see the GOP do anything as sleazy and dishonest as what the Rats did to Kavanaugh. There is zero integrity on the left there is some among conservatives.
    Definitely not interested in a pissing match on which side is more righteous than the other at this point

My point is that there's issues on both sides and part of the problem right now is that both sides are really quick to blame the other side for all the problems. It's not accurate. Both sides in various forms have massive warts.

I would tend to agree with you that I think that right has a little more integrity left to them at this point. But I'm also not going to default to some kind of illusions that the problems are all on one side ... just not reality.
    I didn't say the problems are all on one side, but if you can find an example for me of the GOP doing something that comes even close to what the Rats did Kavanaugh, or Harry Reid knowingly lying and claiming Romney hadn't paid his taxes I'd like to see it.
    Not really interested in playing the which side is worse than the other game
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

I was talking with my Dad last night and he made a great point regarding disinformation and that being that if you're accused of something that is pure BS, how do you defend yourself against it? In the end, it's a he said she said type situation right?

And in a nutshell, this is a large contributing factor to why our country is so fucked right now ...

Politics in general is more corrupt than it has ever been. There was a documentary on HBO titled "The Swamp" that I think just came out that wasn't super enlightening from a "I can't believe this happens" to having a better understand of how prevalent and how easily veiled threats basically result in the parties controlling everything. It's why we have the polarized party lines and really not a ton of bipartisan activities.

When you think about things in those terms, it makes someone like Biden as a (frontrunner) Presidential candidate make a ton of sense. It isn't about Biden at this point. It's about having someone that runs that can be completely controlled by the party insiders.

The PACs are beyond out of control and the influence of big money in politics creates a blatant conflict of interest. Roll everything up and it's so easy to understand the whole thing is rotting at its core.

And let me be clear, the rotting isn't from one side or the other. Both sides are rotted and the reality is that the primary difference is that it's just different game plans and execution traits.

Reality at this point is nobody knows what to believe. It's all about pollution of news and information to confuse. We jump on what we see in social media but it's almost always lacking in context and full of people trying to catch people in gotcha moments designed to distort reality. Actual journalism and reporting of truth is largely gone. News networks are really just political propaganda arms on both sides.

Both sides may be rotten but I've yet to see the GOP do anything as sleazy and dishonest as what the Rats did to Kavanaugh. There is zero integrity on the left there is some among conservatives.
    Definitely not interested in a pissing match on which side is more righteous than the other at this point

My point is that there's issues on both sides and part of the problem right now is that both sides are really quick to blame the other side for all the problems. It's not accurate. Both sides in various forms have massive warts.

I would tend to agree with you that I think that right has a little more integrity left to them at this point. But I'm also not going to default to some kind of illusions that the problems are all on one side ... just not reality.
    I didn't say the problems are all on one side, but if you can find an example for me of the GOP doing something that comes even close to what the Rats did Kavanaugh, or Harry Reid knowingly lying and claiming Romney hadn't paid his taxes I'd like to see it.
    What lies has Drumpf said about Biden based on anonymous sources? He occasionally talks about Joe, yet all Biden seems to be focused on is Trump and making ads based on no sources in coordination with the Dem media stormtroopers
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

If you stand for nothing, Burr, what will you fall for?

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

If you stand for nothing, Burr, what will you fall for?

Centrists...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    Biden is using the anonymous source Trump hates the military as we speak.

But dems are pieces of shit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

The left has now made "both sides" a meme. So you are the enemy to them.

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

That's absolute and total bullshit

Things are never as good as they seem ... never as bad as they seem

Our political environment is not because one side has completely fucked everything over and the other is pristine and beyond approach.

The reality is that I'd argue that the last President that we had that was widely viewed positively by both sides of the aisle was Reagan ... and he left office over 30 years ago. Before that? Probably going back to Ike? Nixon won in a landslide ... and we know how that all worked out. We've been largely void of strong leaders for a while and desperately need one again.

It'd be great to have a slam dunk candidate ... the partisanship is rotting the country
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Our political environment is not because one side has completely fucked everything over and the other is pristine and beyond approach.

The reality is that I'd argue that the last President that we had that was widely viewed positively by both sides of the aisle was Reagan ... and he left office over 30 years ago. Before that? Probably going back to Ike? Nixon won in a landslide ... and we know how that all worked out. We've been largely void of strong leaders for a while and desperately need one again.

It'd be great to have a slam dunk candidate ... the partisanship is rotting the country
    They believe the opposite of that. You are a russian bot spewing #bothsides hatred.

Dont shoot the messenger.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

They believe the opposite of that. You are a russian bot spewing #bothsides hatred.

Who is "they" ... assuming you're talking about Democrats

I listen to what they say ... and I disagree with the vast majority of what they say for many reasons

Just because I disagree with what the Democrats say doesn't mean that I'm going to buy everything that a Republican says as being right and just ... there's a lot of things that I see from the Republican side of things where the stance that they take on positions isn't one that I would take

I'll take the fact that I'm a "Russian Bot" as a complement
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

I listen to what they say ... and I disagree with the vast majority of what they say for many reasons

Just because I disagree with what the Democrats say doesn't mean that I'm going to buy everything that a Republican says as being right and just ... there's a lot of things that I see from the Republican side of things where the stance that they take on positions isn't one that I would take

Sounds like you’re voting Democrat again but, you’re not happy about it!!!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Sounds like you’re voting Democrat again but, you’re not happy about it!!!
    TDS and typhus have a way of seeping into the voting booth.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    This is quite a meltdown here.

It looks like the Project Lincoln republicans might be the Democrats you guys hate so much. They seem pretty good at what they do.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,023 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

This is quite a meltdown here.

It looks like the Project Lincoln republicans might be the Democrats you guys hate so much. They seem pretty good at what they do.

The useful idiots like the Project Lincoln swamp people provide misinformation to be used by the MSM to delude other useful idiots. Deluding useful idiots is exactly rocket science.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,023 Standard Supporter
    "Who is "they" ... assuming you're talking about Democrats

I'll take the fact that I'm a "Russian Bot" as a complement"

You would also take your love of ass phucking strawmen as a compliment. Who here buys everything that a Republican says as being right and just? Give us three things, out of a "lot", that Republicans take on a position is one that you disagree with? Don't hurt yourself.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    This is exactly what the ‘hold my nose but vote For Democrats” line of logic always is
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359

NeverTrumper Griffin has imaginary “unimpeachable” sources.

Meanwhile almost a dozen people with Trump that day are now on record saying they didn’t hear him say it. Fake News has zero credibility.

Brit Hume says you’re full of shit.