Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2020 FUNDRAISING THREAD ( 8/25/2020 1st Place Loser Status )

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020

FireCohen said:

What is the updated total u lazy fucks?

Why does a free beer drinker care?
    If we are close to 10k, might chip in
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

I bet if you throw in 129 Stalin will show his benevolence and give us sigs. You would then forever be known as the hero of the people who got us sigs, as opposed to a cheap turd.

@DerekJohnson

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    some of us like being cheap bastards. it is quite the competition, remember it isn't the principle, it is the damn money.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

some of us like being cheap bastards. it is quite the competition, remember it isn't the principle, it is the damn money.

Everyone has different personal financial situations, and I respect that. A few years ago $25 bucks was all I could spare to send this place. No shame or judgement from me on that.

I’ll even accept the “I gave at the office” answer. Some people put a cap on how many organizations they give to - again, no judgement from me.

I just don’t get people who object to giving “on principle” unless they’re really unhappy with the product. (Like me not renewing with my Husky season tickets.) Is that it?

Only other reason...laziness???
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

Everyone has different personal financial situations, and I respect that. A few years ago $25 bucks was all I could spare to send this place. No shame or judgement from me on that.

I’ll even accept the “I gave at the office” answer. Some people put a cap on how many organizations they give to - again, no judgement from me.

I just don’t get people who object to giving “on principle” unless they’re really unhappy with the product. (Like me not renewing with my Husky season tickets.) Is that it?

I am unhappy that stalin being a lil bitch about @AZDuck
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

LebamDawg said:

This again?
  • Options
    edited August 2020

FireCohen said:

LebamDawg said:

This again?
    Shouldn’t you be busy blowing shit up
  • Options

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

LebamDawg said:

This again?
    Should you be busy blowing shit up
    Yeah, you!
    Hurtful
  • Options

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

LebamDawg said:

This again?
    Should you be busy blowing shit up
    Yeah, you!
    Hurtful
    Actually, you won't feel a thing.
    Is that what your imam told you?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

LebamDawg said:

Wow.

I have no words.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

LebamDawg said:

Wow.

I have no words.
    he is though. he expects a retard to act like an adult. i blame stalin for having expectations and not azduck for being a retard.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Bullshit!
    I have chipped in for the past 3 years FYI
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898